Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 17730
-
11-20-23 22:58 #13275Senior Member

Posts: 457Thanks! I couldn't find anything with my image searching.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 21:24 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 638Something about this seems a bit off. First blush, I feel like this is fake. But the number is not VOIP, so who knows. I'm guessing if she is real, she may just be passing through.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
EDIT: Pix are from a porn star named Aysha Paige. So, I'm 99% sure it's fake.Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-20-23 at 21:27. Reason: Additional Info
-
11-20-23 20:03 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 186Valentina?
Does anyone have experience with this Valentina?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160665147
-
11-20-23 17:15 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 418Seeking Arrangements- we call it "SA" or "Seeking". You can join for free but if you want to message it's about $80/ mo after promo (never sign up w / o one). If you're interested make a free profile, check the girls out you like, and also the ones from the sugar baby sub-forum to see which girls are good to go for a "traditional" meet up and see if it's worth it.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Many of the girls on there will say like "looking for long term", "not looking for a hook up" and whatever but after talking, are down for a standard visit. The ones that are are linked in the sub forum are usually good for that visit whether their profile hints at it or not. The cost itself seems fair as the girls aren't Usually 100% pros so they aren't on the "clock watch, time limit, get out" type but more like "we can hang out for an hour or two, whatever". Whereas STG and LC girls will charge that for like half an hour LOL so you can be "spending money to save money" in the long term. I'd make a free profile, check the girls out you like, and also the ones from the sub-forum and see if it's worth it. If it is, you can subscribe for a month.
-
11-20-23 16:16 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 411What's SA?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 14:36 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 457Layla
Anyone know anything about this one? In texting her, she said 200 for hhr.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/681013658438
-
11-20-23 09:36 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 1744Seen Lilly
Saw her last year. A lot of fun. A lot. Started with a dive down Mr. Happy until her nose was in my pubes and then we got really going. If someone has a current number, being her daddy for an hour is an hour well spent.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:17 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 71Re:
Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 22:35 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 111Lilly
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-5e72ca7ec6af
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 20:57 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 296She's in north county.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 09:02 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 296Have you seen this beauty?
If you have seen her, would you recommend?
-
11-18-23 08:34 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 94Yummilicious
Anyone have info on Yummilicious on SA in St. Charles? If so, I have info I can share. PM is ok.
-
11-17-23 22:31 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 245Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.
Originally Posted by Topgun114
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 19:11 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 31Lily in St Chuck
I heard Lily now has a boyfriend so she's out of the hobby.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
Not sure if that will last. DM me and I'll give you the last.
Number I had for her, if you'd like.
-
11-17-23 17:50 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 59Lily in STC?
Anyone have her current number? I lost access to my app number so I don't have her new number anymore. I think her old number now belongs to someone else.








Reply With Quote






