Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 553 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5691

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any info on her?
    She is hardcore great little tight pussy and fuck.

  2. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is fine as hell. Any luck with extras?
    Bump. Any info on her?

  3. #5689
    Thank you sir! You are a scholar and a gentleman. Even if you had a misunderstanding in Thailand! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse not busy. Tip her on stage.

    Luna fun time.

  4. #5688
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I see Mandy. She suck wang like porno. She spit out baby coronas.

    Hahahahaha.

  5. #5687
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I am flying in next week for the Seahawks game. I plan on hitting Pans the day before Thanksgiving. I want to see Monse but I am thinking her dance card amongst other things will be filled. Is there anyone else who works late afternoon early evening who is a bare as you dare type of girl?
    Monse not busy. Tip her on stage.

    Luna fun time.

  6. #5686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.

    On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.
    That happened to me once. Club was pretty empty and some dude enters and takes a seat right next to me. Literally sharing the same table my soda is on. I'm thinking, I'm wearing dark colors, I'm a dark man. His eyes are still adjusting to the light, he didn't see me. But surely he sees my drink on the table? Any sensible man would be like, "my bad" and they'd move. But this douchebag held his ground, and I sure as fuck ain't moving. Must be some male-dominance thing in our caveman DNA.

    So I conjured up a few silent burps and blew them his way. Then he moved.

  7. #5685
    Hey guys. I am flying in next week for the Seahawks game. I plan on hitting Pans the day before Thanksgiving. I want to see Monse but I am thinking her dance card amongst other things will be filled. Is there anyone else who works late afternoon early evening who is a bare as you dare type of girl?

  8. #5684

    Where do you recommended

    I haven't been to a Seattle club in a good minute, like a decade. I used to frequent the old Ricks and the Sands in Ballard RIP. Going to be in the area for the Christmas holidays and would love any advice on where to go. I should amend this by saying I did visit super briefly the Rebooted Ricks about 3 years ago and was like the fuck happened to my den of sleaze and bolt on tits. And a few months ago I checked out the former Sands all I found was a vacant stage no girls to be found and the savages got rid of the pool table. The Sands may have been small but they had a bar right next door. Oh back in the day. Anyway sorry memories from the 00's. Where's the best place for sleaze and sin in the Northgate north Seattle area points for extras, asian and ebony dancers. Any and all advice is greatly welcomed.

  9. #5683
    What's the word on Alexis, Audrey and Sunny? I don't recall seeing any reports about them, but yesterday they all spent quite a bit of time in the VIP rooms.

  10. #5682
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by NwSoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    What did it cost you? Condom required or bare?
    You ask her. She tell you.

    I good customer.

    She no my wang no pornstar and I cum fast. Hahahahaha

  11. #5681
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.

    On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.
    Monse very good. I like very much. She like wang.

  12. #5680

    Dude sitting next to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.

    On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.
    He's your "Wing Man". He takes over for you if you fall off the chair.

  13. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
    Does she still not wear any deorderant? She is pretty hot, but that smell is big turn off.

  14. #5678

    First load of the day

    Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.

    On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.

  15. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
    Thought I responded before but anyway VIP option is basically fully nude LD, that's pretty much it. For 300 something, not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape