Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8286
-
11-17-23 15:29 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 244Chloe
She is hardcore great little tight pussy and fuck.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 15:22 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 124Bump. Any info on her?
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 14:21 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 241Thank you sir! You are a scholar and a gentleman. Even if you had a misunderstanding in Thailand! LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 13:35 #5688I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy
I see Mandy. She suck wang like porno. She spit out baby coronas.
Hahahahaha.
-
11-17-23 13:32 #5687I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse not busy. Tip her on stage.
Originally Posted by Luvstophuk
[View Original Post]
Luna fun time.
-
11-17-23 09:57 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 198That happened to me once. Club was pretty empty and some dude enters and takes a seat right next to me. Literally sharing the same table my soda is on. I'm thinking, I'm wearing dark colors, I'm a dark man. His eyes are still adjusting to the light, he didn't see me. But surely he sees my drink on the table? Any sensible man would be like, "my bad" and they'd move. But this douchebag held his ground, and I sure as fuck ain't moving. Must be some male-dominance thing in our caveman DNA.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
So I conjured up a few silent burps and blew them his way. Then he moved.
-
11-17-23 08:55 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 241Hey guys. I am flying in next week for the Seahawks game. I plan on hitting Pans the day before Thanksgiving. I want to see Monse but I am thinking her dance card amongst other things will be filled. Is there anyone else who works late afternoon early evening who is a bare as you dare type of girl?
-
11-17-23 08:45 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 77Where do you recommended
I haven't been to a Seattle club in a good minute, like a decade. I used to frequent the old Ricks and the Sands in Ballard RIP. Going to be in the area for the Christmas holidays and would love any advice on where to go. I should amend this by saying I did visit super briefly the Rebooted Ricks about 3 years ago and was like the fuck happened to my den of sleaze and bolt on tits. And a few months ago I checked out the former Sands all I found was a vacant stage no girls to be found and the savages got rid of the pool table. The Sands may have been small but they had a bar right next door. Oh back in the day. Anyway sorry memories from the 00's. Where's the best place for sleaze and sin in the Northgate north Seattle area points for extras, asian and ebony dancers. Any and all advice is greatly welcomed.
-
11-17-23 07:43 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 281What's the word on Alexis, Audrey and Sunny? I don't recall seeing any reports about them, but yesterday they all spent quite a bit of time in the VIP rooms.
-
11-13-23 13:29 #5682I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878You ask her. She tell you.
Originally Posted by NwSoundGuy
[View Original Post]
I good customer.
She no my wang no pornstar and I cum fast. Hahahahaha
-
11-13-23 13:27 #5681I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse very good. I like very much. She like wang.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 13:01 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 179Dude sitting next to you.
He's your "Wing Man". He takes over for you if you fall off the chair.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 18:13 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 63Does she still not wear any deorderant? She is pretty hot, but that smell is big turn off.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 17:22 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 281First load of the day
Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.
On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.
-
11-11-23 22:17 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 100Thought I responded before but anyway VIP option is basically fully nude LD, that's pretty much it. For 300 something, not worth it.
Originally Posted by ItalianSteel
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




