Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 8276
-
09-02-23 19:00 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 281I took her for a spin today! She's nice and tight, cums easy. She was a little nervous, the manager gave her a warning yesterday.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 16:25 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 906Thugs at strip clubs
Ummm, I can think of at least three times where I am aware that happened. Keep in mind the clubs, the patrons, and the dancers all have an incentive to keep shit like that out of the news. I am out of the Strip Club Gossip Network nowadays so I wouldn't hear about such happening recently.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 09:57 #5379Senior Member

Posts: 220I read where thugs barge in with guns at incalls. I doubt that would happen at a strip club unless it's the Feds.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 18:00 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 42Timing, Mystery, Thrill
I used to do it when I lived alone -- or was alone for days at the time, LOL.
Originally Posted by Spartan73
[View Original Post]
Strip club: you choose the schedule, how long to stay, when to leave. You can just watch 5 or 10 or 20 different girls get naked next to you, and then have dances or extras with one or more, within the same hour or so.
And yes, there's the added thrill (or risk or nuisance?) of having to do the deed in a semi-public setting.
Value for the money? For the sex alone, there are escorts that are much better there, but unless you have an established rapport, aligning schedules and moods (aka what you actually get when you show up) is not easy.
-
09-01-23 15:21 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 124Chloe at Kittens
Chloe is fine as hell. Any luck with extras?
-
09-01-23 12:15 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 38Strip Clubs vs Private Escorts
Enjoy reading all the comments, feedback and intel. Much appreciated. I have yet to go to a strip club in the Seattle area but very familiar with offerings on the other board. Curious as to why many of you on this chat prefer hooking up with dancers vs an escort at an incall- would love to learn more. Price point wise they seem very similar. I know the other board can be hit or miss but find there are some that are consistent and good. Also do you find it riskier at all being at the club where others can walk in etc. Would love to hear your thoughts (especially corona like who cracks me up).
-
09-01-23 10:41 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 159Receiving more OTC invites from dancers lately. Club biz has slowed down.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 23:53 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 104She has the rose tattoo. She was nice up on stage but I didn't see her. What was the damage for her?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 17:57 #5373I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Snow
This Snow. She suck my wang. Goodtime.
-
08-31-23 02:06 #5372Regular Member

Posts: 12Alice Sugars
Anyone have anything interesting to say about Alice at Sugars? I could have swore I saw something before but can't find it. https://instagram.com/aliceizabrat?i...ZjMTM2ODFkZg==.
-
08-30-23 22:17 #5371Regular Member

Posts: 18700! I have had fun for 400 with her in a private room a few times! Granted it has been about a year.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 21:07 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 281Inflation
She was good with $700 for 30 minutes back in June, only time I've taken her up on it.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 15:31 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 216She got an IG or anything?
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 14:20 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 444Whoa
Never heard her quoting rates that high. Just saw her and private room was a flat fee. Wanted 700 but talked her down a bit.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:22 #5367I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Diamond is very nice woman.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
I hope she ok. She talk dirty. I miss her.












Reply With Quote




