Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53851
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    In the current climate it is important to be clear on these boundaries. It seems like it would be in Alpharetta but everything on the south side of HBR is within the city limits of Roswell nearly until you get to the water treatment plant.

    https://gisweb.ci.roswell.ga.us/GISViewer/
    The address comes up on all sites as Alpharetta, including on the GIS website you posted. Tao is in fact in Alpharetta.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0506.jpg‎  

  2. #53850

    TAO is NOT in Alpharetta

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    Which can make all the difference in the worldespecially after the Roswell busts.
    In the current climate it is important to be clear on these boundaries. It seems like it would be in Alpharetta but everything on the south side of HBR is within the city limits of Roswell nearly until you get to the water treatment plant.

    https://gisweb.ci.roswell.ga.us/GISViewer/

  3. #53849
    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    But the point is that I already know I'm going to get all those things and more from past experience, so why play unnecessary games with her?
    Until one day she decides to provide less because she's already been paid, then what?

  4. #53848

    Got it

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #53847
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    How long does it take to pay? 5 seconds? Just stuff it into her hand as I walk out the door. Also, gives her no reason to suddenly turn what was always a HJ into a BBBJ or to get naked and sit on your faceall of which has happened to me in the past and I Never prepay anything. But, hey, it's your money. To each their own.
    But the point is that I already know I'm going to get all those things and more from past experience, so why play unnecessary games with her?

  6. #53846
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    Which can make all the difference in the worldespecially after the Roswell busts.
    3 reviews this year all indicate, not to mention every other review, that this place isn't non erotic.

  7. #53845
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Understood about the raids but yes possibly. Per fellow mongers Tao Daily Spa is non-erotic but I've had two successful trips there in the last two weeks for extras.
    So you're saying there's a chance?

  8. #53844
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    1. Every provider has been burned by a monger who said they'd tip $XXX then walked or ran out without paying.

    2. Many many providers have been burned by mongers who leave a tip on their credit card then later dispute the charge. Card holders rarely lose disputes.

    3. Every provider has been burned by a monger who says they will tip $XXX then gives her less than that and says something like, "No, we agreed on much less. ".

    4. Your provider might be getting the vibe from YOU that you are one of the mongers in the list above.

    That said, we've all had providers who negotiate for a number then don't honor the menu that was negotiated for. If, for example, you prepay a tip and don't get the menu you were told, demand your money back. Providers do not want a big scene or a hassle.
    You need your own thread called the Wiseacre List because that seems to be your forté.

  9. #53843
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    I was just at Top on Tuesday. Has something happened between then and today? Was all business as usual.
    What didn't you understand? My post was was clear as was the post I replied to.

  10. #53842
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    Was there 2 months ago. One lady when I went. She looked like she was from Thailand in my perspective. 40's. . She was cool. I didn't catch a name. 70/50 out the door.
    No Thai girls at Coco.

  11. #53841

    Why Your Provider Wants To Be Tipped Before You Spray DNA

    1. Every provider has been burned by a monger who said they'd tip $XXX then walked or ran out without paying.

    2. Many many providers have been burned by mongers who leave a tip on their credit card then later dispute the charge. Card holders rarely lose disputes.

    3. Every provider has been burned by a monger who says they will tip $XXX then gives her less than that and says something like, "No, we agreed on much less. ".

    4. Your provider might be getting the vibe from YOU that you are one of the mongers in the list above.

    That said, we've all had providers who negotiate for a number then don't honor the menu that was negotiated for. If, for example, you prepay a tip and don't get the menu you were told, demand your money back. Providers do not want a big scene or a hassle.

  12. #53840
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there recently? I've heard some great things about it and it's far from me so I can't drop in anytime soon.
    Was there 2 months ago. One lady when I went. She looked like she was from Thailand in my perspective. 40's. . She was cool. I didn't catch a name. 70/50 out the door.

  13. #53839

    Tao is in Alpharetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Understood about the raids but yes possibly. Per fellow mongers Tao Daily Spa is non-erotic but I've had two successful trips there in the last two weeks for extras.
    Which can make all the difference in the world—especially after the Roswell busts.

  14. #53838

    Saves time?

    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    I will prepay the tip if I've been with the girl several times before and we both know the expectations. It just saves time and makes the situation more comfortable.
    How long does it take to pay? 5 seconds? Just stuff it into her hand as I walk out the door. Also, gives her no reason to suddenly turn what was always a HJ into a BBBJ or to get naked and sit on your face—all of which has happened to me in the past and I Never prepay anything. But, hey, it's your money. To each their own.

  15. #53837

    Top Massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to Top Massage and Paper Mill Massage, the AG's office is on a rampage.
    I was just at Top on Tuesday. Has something happened between then and today? Was all business as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape