Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53848

    Got it

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #53847
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    How long does it take to pay? 5 seconds? Just stuff it into her hand as I walk out the door. Also, gives her no reason to suddenly turn what was always a HJ into a BBBJ or to get naked and sit on your faceall of which has happened to me in the past and I Never prepay anything. But, hey, it's your money. To each their own.
    But the point is that I already know I'm going to get all those things and more from past experience, so why play unnecessary games with her?

  3. #53846
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    Which can make all the difference in the worldespecially after the Roswell busts.
    3 reviews this year all indicate, not to mention every other review, that this place isn't non erotic.

  4. #53845
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Understood about the raids but yes possibly. Per fellow mongers Tao Daily Spa is non-erotic but I've had two successful trips there in the last two weeks for extras.
    So you're saying there's a chance?

  5. #53844
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    1. Every provider has been burned by a monger who said they'd tip $XXX then walked or ran out without paying.

    2. Many many providers have been burned by mongers who leave a tip on their credit card then later dispute the charge. Card holders rarely lose disputes.

    3. Every provider has been burned by a monger who says they will tip $XXX then gives her less than that and says something like, "No, we agreed on much less. ".

    4. Your provider might be getting the vibe from YOU that you are one of the mongers in the list above.

    That said, we've all had providers who negotiate for a number then don't honor the menu that was negotiated for. If, for example, you prepay a tip and don't get the menu you were told, demand your money back. Providers do not want a big scene or a hassle.
    You need your own thread called the Wiseacre List because that seems to be your forté.

  6. #53843
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    I was just at Top on Tuesday. Has something happened between then and today? Was all business as usual.
    What didn't you understand? My post was was clear as was the post I replied to.

  7. #53842
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    Was there 2 months ago. One lady when I went. She looked like she was from Thailand in my perspective. 40's. . She was cool. I didn't catch a name. 70/50 out the door.
    No Thai girls at Coco.

  8. #53841

    Why Your Provider Wants To Be Tipped Before You Spray DNA

    1. Every provider has been burned by a monger who said they'd tip $XXX then walked or ran out without paying.

    2. Many many providers have been burned by mongers who leave a tip on their credit card then later dispute the charge. Card holders rarely lose disputes.

    3. Every provider has been burned by a monger who says they will tip $XXX then gives her less than that and says something like, "No, we agreed on much less. ".

    4. Your provider might be getting the vibe from YOU that you are one of the mongers in the list above.

    That said, we've all had providers who negotiate for a number then don't honor the menu that was negotiated for. If, for example, you prepay a tip and don't get the menu you were told, demand your money back. Providers do not want a big scene or a hassle.

  9. #53840
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there recently? I've heard some great things about it and it's far from me so I can't drop in anytime soon.
    Was there 2 months ago. One lady when I went. She looked like she was from Thailand in my perspective. 40's. . She was cool. I didn't catch a name. 70/50 out the door.

  10. #53839

    Tao is in Alpharetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Understood about the raids but yes possibly. Per fellow mongers Tao Daily Spa is non-erotic but I've had two successful trips there in the last two weeks for extras.
    Which can make all the difference in the world—especially after the Roswell busts.

  11. #53838

    Saves time?

    Quote Originally Posted by LickUmGood  [View Original Post]
    I will prepay the tip if I've been with the girl several times before and we both know the expectations. It just saves time and makes the situation more comfortable.
    How long does it take to pay? 5 seconds? Just stuff it into her hand as I walk out the door. Also, gives her no reason to suddenly turn what was always a HJ into a BBBJ or to get naked and sit on your face—all of which has happened to me in the past and I Never prepay anything. But, hey, it's your money. To each their own.

  12. #53837

    Top Massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to Top Massage and Paper Mill Massage, the AG's office is on a rampage.
    I was just at Top on Tuesday. Has something happened between then and today? Was all business as usual.

  13. #53836
    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    More than half a dozen Roswell shops have been raided and or closed down in the past month. Do you really think they'd offer more now when historically they never have?
    Understood about the raids but yes possibly. Per fellow mongers Tao Daily Spa is non-erotic but I've had two successful trips there in the last two weeks for extras.

  14. #53835
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    Well, that's why you don't tip before. TIP is an acronym: To Insure Promptness. Somehow, it has been morphed into "just give me more money" for no reason. What bullshit. If you're stupid enough to prepay a "tip" you deserve it.
    I will prepay the tip if I've been with the girl several times before and we both know the expectations. It just saves time and makes the situation more comfortable.

  15. #53834
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go back this week and see if I can get a little further. They offer body scrubs now so going to see how that goes.
    More than half a dozen Roswell shops have been raided and or closed down in the past month. Do you really think they'd offer more now when historically they never have?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape