Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 59499
-
11-16-23 12:08 #53829Senior Member

Posts: 53Coco Massage in Marietta
Has anyone been there recently? I've heard some great things about it and it's far from me so I can't drop in anytime soon.
-
11-16-23 10:02 #53828Senior Member

Posts: 736ML Coco
Gave Coco a try and she did not disappoint. She knew what I wanted within 5 minutes after the session began. She was an active participant in the very sensual session. UTC top and bottom in the first session (bottom relunctuntly). If I raise the donation I believe more could be had. $. 4 OTD. Small As but nice non-eraser nips. May repeat.
BTW, Nicole is gone already.
-
11-15-23 22:23 #53827Banned Member

Posts: 74Well, that's why you don't tip before. TIP is an acronym: To Insure Promptness. Somehow, it has been morphed into "just give me more money" for no reason. What bullshit. If you're stupid enough to prepay a "tip" you deserve it.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 21:16 #53826Regular Member

Posts: 8Golden and Massage Angel
I just came back Atlanta after more than a year work overseas in Singapore. Found out Massage Angel at Peachtree Corner was closed, Golden Massage changed new management. Would you please pm me where are Angela, Mikki (Massage Angel) Emma and Sarah (Golden Massage) are working at now? They are young and good providers.
Thanks!
-
11-15-23 19:50 #53825Senior Member

Posts: 103New You
Following with interest. You'd think now would be the last time for them to start offering more in Roswell.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 17:47 #53824Senior Member

Posts: 43Yes, it's her and her girls. But extra or FS is more likely offers to theirs ATF only.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 17:39 #53823Senior Member

Posts: 4061If they ask for tip upfront, definitely tell them they'll get tip after the massage. If that's a problem then "Bye Felicia. " When I was a kid and I eat out with my family, my dad would put a stack of ones on the table and tell the server that was their tip and if something wrong would happen during the meal on the server's end then he would take money away. I think only once or twice he actually took money away. Wish we could do that during the massage when it comes to time and service.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 17:00 #53822Senior Member

Posts: 117I've been there once. They have a body scrub option on the menu now. I figured I've give that a shot and see if it leads to anything.
Originally Posted by BigBobAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 15:50 #53821Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah I know what you mean. I thought my shit was going to be scraped up with broken skin when she was done. Did you get oral from Kelly?
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 15:35 #53820Senior Member

Posts: 117New You Massage
I'm going to go back this week and see if I can get a little further. They offer body scrubs now so going to see how that goes.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 14:25 #53819Senior Member

Posts: 203What was the damage with Francesca? Did she offer FS? Their pricing is crazy these days. Recently they upped to $60 for half hour when it used to be $50 before. Not sure how much full hour is these days.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Even if you don't speak the language they will pull up language translator on the phone and they definitely speak the language of money. It's gotten to a point where they won't begin the service till you pay tip upfront.
-
11-15-23 14:21 #53818Senior Member

Posts: 203Was it for our dear sweet Samantha at Duluth Sunshine?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 11:24 #53817Banned Member

Posts: 74Litigation
Got a letter from the landlord who got a letter from the AG office. Eviction attempt that will fail. PM for details.
Originally Posted by DwightSilverto
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 10:18 #53816Senior Member

Posts: 367It used to be called Luxury Massage. Was reviewed several times on this forum. Latest RM review was 2 months ago under the former name. Nothing since.
Originally Posted by DwightSilverto
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 09:16 #53815Senior Member

Posts: 60Google shows it being permanently closed.
Originally Posted by DwightSilverto
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





