Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 26667
-
11-16-23 00:41 #20112Senior Member

Posts: 79Dixie
I had the same experience. Twice. Second time she says to warn her when I'm ready to blast, so I do, then she starts gagging and why I didn't warn her. First time I saw her she kind of zones out with my dick in her mouth just kind of pulsing with her cheeks, which wasn't so bad but I knew something was up, so I wake her up. Says something about low sugar. Spends too much time running around getting something to eat. I asked to see her on Christmas eve night last year and show up 10 minutes early and a guy is smoking on her porch so I cancel the meet and she goes off on me, that no one is there and she's scared. I have seen her since, and she has good reviews, so I don't think she is ripping off mongers. She is hot but I think her quirks are mostly an act.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 00:38 #20111Senior Member

Posts: 68I have questions as well
For some reason the site is acting up and when I try to click the link to the original post to see who this is about, it keeps redirecting me to the main category page.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
So who is this about? And do you happen to know if she has two controllers? Also, come on guys. Lets not kid ourselves here, who doesn't want to hear the Mortal Kombat announcer say "Finish him! Right before you bust.
Flawless Victory.
-
11-15-23 23:19 #20110Regular Member

Posts: 5Skyy / Lynx
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882
Well fellas, I don't post often but I had a great experience. Incall was hotel on S side of town, run-down but not super shady. Quoted 1. 5/1. 8/3. Chose Hr GFE, but was ready to walk if I got skeev vibes or if I felt rushed as per prior reports.
Met me at the door in knee-highs, cute lingerie, and smelling good. Like others have said, pics make her legs look longer, but she has a tight little ass. Tiny bit of baby damage, but really cute spinner overall. I've been around enough to be able to tell she's supporting a habit, but no overt signs anywhere. Room was clean and nice.
LFK to start, moved to BBBJ was great, deep and plenty of attention paid to the boys. Moved to CFS mish then doggy. She had a vibe and was responsive and tight.
Cuddles and listened to music after. She didn't set a timer, and although I didn't overstay my welcome, she didn't rush me at all.
Definitely going to be repeating next time I'm in GR and would recommend. She mentioned her issues posting and I wouldn't have found her without why'all, so many thanks. YMMV as always, but I had an awesome time.
-
11-15-23 22:35 #20109Senior Member

Posts: 208Dixie
This is good to know. Appreciate the replies. Sounds like I should be open to trying again.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 22:03 #20108Banned Member

Posts: 1086Slow and sensual
I'm also no longer a young man. And I prefer a GFE experience to a PSE one. CJ can provide either. Or both. When you text to set up an appointment, schedule an hour. And tell her you want a sensual experience. She will fill what you request. She's a dynamo. But also a willing provider. She has accommodated my particular needs and desires. She's extremely intelligent as well as being sexy as hell. And fantastic to look at. Either nude or clothed. She dresses in such a chic manner that accentuates her assets.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
Bring her lunch. And rum based drinks. And enjoy the flirtation and her undressing you. And making you happy.
Seduce.
G2.
-
11-15-23 21:21 #20107Senior Member

Posts: 64Is there a link to her add.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 21:18 #20106Senior Member

Posts: 64I posted a couple comments about her. I've seen her a few times. She is a little sketchy but you will need to push her to get started but I've enjoyed her company. Usually pretty high and distracted.
Originally Posted by Lxsgs450
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 21:17 #20105Banned Member

Posts: 216Awe. Thank you. I certainly appreciate the kind word from yourself and Gene. Always a pleasant surprise to hop on here and see posts like these.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 21:01 #20104Senior Member

Posts: 174I'd like to add to this one, the 377 number, first time it was diamond that replied, a week or so later it was Lainy who replied, said they shared this phone, today it was listed under sweet pea's ad and sweet pea confirmed tonight with a pic so I guess they are all 3 using this phone or the number so I guess you have to ask who it is at the time.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/409191881028
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/314079985855
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/025895297016
-
11-15-23 19:36 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 377That is weird, I have not experienced that with her and she usually will lay back on the bed and let me face fuck her. I would give it another try if you like her looks, she can be a little strung out at times and you have to hit her on a good day.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 17:06 #20102Regular Member

Posts: 64She'll build you up
I've been fortunate to see her twice. She is amazing. She seems to really enjoy herself. I was aroused soon after seeing her open the door. She will certainly "lift your spirits" In addition to being smoking hot, she's a very cool lady. She'll talk with you and lay with you. Damn, I need to schedule another meeting.
After a few door-opening disappointments, I'd enthusiastically recommend a visit with CJ.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 14:45 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 111Anyone know of a white cutie with a pussy like that? I love it.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 14:33 #20100Regular Member

Posts: 10Natalie
I had a fantastic time with Natalie for some lunch time stress relief. Chill girl, seems like good people, absolutely gorgeous; be nice to her. 12/10 will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/983772552882
-
11-15-23 13:16 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 64I had her on text one night, pretty sketchy and said she had a baby in the car and a driver. To many flags.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 13:14 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 64Details
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167703867675
Anyone have any info.










Reply With Quote





