Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 26662
-
11-17-23 08:11 #20137Banned Member

Posts: 1086Cassidy James. Lauren.
She's incredible. Remember. She's only available via TEXT. And only 9 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday. And she takes vacations. She's worth the patience you show to set an appointment. She is cautious with new clients, which is prudent in our current climate.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
And she knows Lauren. So once you're screened by one, she can vouch for you with the other. Lauren is an olive toned skinned beauty whose quiet nature hides a highly intelligent and articulate woman of passion and sensual intrigue.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/121197365353
Prepare.
G2.
-
11-17-23 07:14 #20136Banned Member

Posts: 1086Bobbie Jayne
I saw her this week. I'm working on a review. It will be a very positive review. Photos are accurate. My visit was without the goth makeup. I'm much more of a natural look guy anyway. One thing you may need to note is that she does not do a BBBJ. With CFS and plenty of other GFE intimacy, that's not an issue for me. But I know it will be for some of you. And, as always, I prefer each monger here know what he has in store for his appointment. She discloses that in her tryst post. She's just getting started here. So setting an appointment will require some patience. It's worth it.
Originally Posted by Willy314
[View Original Post]
She's definitely a woman you want to look at her face, not just the back of her head. And she's definitely a provider who will make you forgo yard work to see. Yup she's not a provider you'd see by simply being a lemming on a friend list. This is a quality woman. No kids. No perceptible habits. Except dance. She's addicted to dance. Feel those thighs and you'll know. I'll post more later.
Return.
G2.
-
11-17-23 06:20 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 104Oops LOL. "Rides off into the sunset".
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 05:58 #20134Senior Member

Posts: 114Bobby Jayne
I didn't find anything on Bobby. Does she go by another name? Or has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69
Thanks,
Willy.
-
11-17-23 02:12 #20133Senior Member

Posts: 185Cj
Your pics are perfect and that's awesome you protect your family ❤65039;10084;65039;.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 23:37 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 555No secret
You have mentioned before that the pictures are representative of what we would expect to see. Personally I don't have an issue with trying to preserve some privacy, as long as the pics are representative. However there are some providers that take this approach and use pics that have no resemblance to who will open the door. We always have the option to say pass and walk away.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 23:08 #20131Regular Member

Posts: 3Who is this
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/363191832986
"Slim thic" see these posts all the time, anyone have history with this one?
-
11-16-23 22:49 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 114Her ad says outcall, but a reviewer mentioned cost for incall. What part of town is her incall?
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 22:05 #20129Regular Member

Posts: 64Rarely notice?
Ummmm, you opened the door in that lingerie. Oh, I noticed. Heart rate increased and the mast was rising. There was nothing false.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 19:09 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 64https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
She is usually stoned and talking, texting on her phone. I've seen her a few times and I enjoy her company. She is new to the game and doesn't have a lot of chops. Maybe because she knows me she is fussing around. I usually have to stop her and undress her and can usually get things going. I know if I contact her early I won't see her for a few hours.
-
11-16-23 17:02 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 142Everything is recent, seen her like 2 weeks ago. Only thing was I had to wait an extra 45 minutes. She was at the store, gas station, blah blah blah. Other then that appointment was good.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:39 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 307Or not
Well I guess I got that wrong LOL.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:31 #20125Regular Member

Posts: 64Befuddled2
I would love to give her a go. Now if I could get her to respond.
Originally Posted by BigBob12
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:10 #20124Regular Member

Posts: 64Links and Links
The lovely Cassidy - https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james.
Sky / Lynx. Her ads are down now. There were some other links and reviews in this forum.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:00 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 208Miss Jane
Has anyone seen Miss Jane this month? She started posting ads again.
Wondering if pics are recent and how things went, if anyone has visited her in the past few weeks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...e/471711628791












Reply With Quote





