Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39104

    Comm ave

    Yes, has she made anyone happy in the recent past?

    (sorry, I know this should be on the other board).

  2. #39103

    Judy

    After an unsuccessful attempt to see Mandy in the and Shore, opted to go check out 558 Main. Pulled Judy. She is nice and fit. Got a good size bum for me but nothing really to grab up top. Massage was ok. She jumped on top and straddled me while she was rubbing my back. On the flip, she asked if she could make me happy. Of course! Let me roam anywhere I wanted. There might be more on the table. We'll see. Overall a decent experience. I did catch a glimpse at Emma. She is a tiny little thing. I might try her next time.

  3. #39102
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    There good ones and bad ones, I have known a lot of great ones. I even know ones that have gone to spa's. Mo different than any other job.
    No different than any other job? I could allow "I've known some good ones" because some people are terrible judges of character, but this is objectively the exact opposite of true.

    More like "a job completely like no other".

  4. #39101
    Quote Originally Posted by StarBert  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone to Choi's health spa in Saugus.
    Yeah, lots of people have.

  5. #39100

    Emma

    I found Emma to be disappointing compared to her older pot-bellied colleague (forget name). She had no massage or tease skills.

    Highlight: allowed DATY from behind, my favorite thing in the world.

    Lowlight: Smelly ass. Least favorite thing in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalthy  [View Original Post]
    Good god. Yes! I am vet in Waltham and trying Emma at 558 Main today. I am seeing mixed reviews as to whether FS is available. Even the CBJ v BBJ. Any advice? I like to know what I am walking into if possible.

  6. #39099
    Quote Originally Posted by StarBert  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a review on Blue sky.
    Read the MA other area thread and also a few pages back in this thread.

  7. #39098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Blue Sky in Danvers ask for FiFi.
    Do you have a review on Blue sky.

  8. #39097
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?
    Are you referring to Katia?

  9. #39096

    North Shore

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm usually a Worcester county, and occasional Moody street AMP guy.

    I'll be up on the north shore tomorrow in the Peabody, Danvers, up to Haverhill area tomorrow afternoon for business. Don't know the area at all. Anybody up thst way have any recommendations?
    Blue Sky in Danvers ask for FiFi.

  10. #39095
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?
    Which sisters? Katia?

  11. #39094

    Charmed Comm Twin Sis

    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?

  12. #39093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    North shore AMP

    Hey all,

    I'm usually a Worcester county, and occasional Moody street AMP guy.

    I'll be up on the north shore tomorrow in the Peabody, Danvers, up to Haverhill area tomorrow afternoon for business. Don't know the area at all. Anybody up thst way have any recommendations?

  13. #39092

    Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktiger81  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for the AMP?
    From what folks said when it first opened, good massage but that's it. Good sandwiches at Kiki's across the street though.

  14. #39091

    Question: Brighton Asian Bodyworks

    Any reviews for the AMP?

  15. #39090
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome  [View Original Post]
    Terrible experience. Lousy massage; no tease. On the flip. Hard negotiation--paid $100 because I thought this place was great given previous reviews. Thought I'd get a lot. Got to jackhammer get-it-overwith. I will never go near this place again. For those of you who've had good experiences there, it's all yours.

    I'm looking for any FS asian AMP in Metrowest. TIA.
    I've seen two women named Tiffany there. First one is a little older and gruff, probably 40's or 50's. OK massage, limited tease, but got the job done and acceptable. That was a while back, I reviewed previously.

    Recently saw a different Tiffany. She asked if I wanted medium or strong, and the medium was just light rubbing. I asked her to go harder and then I got a good massage out of it. Tease was solid and no negotiation. I also don't really grope or anything so maybe that works better with her. Got a fantastic, slow HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape