Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39117
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    There good ones and bad ones, I have known a lot of great ones. I even know ones that have gone to spa's. Mo different than any other job.
    No different than any other job? I could allow "I've known some good ones" because some people are terrible judges of character, but this is objectively the exact opposite of true.

    More like "a job completely like no other".

  2. #39116
    Quote Originally Posted by StarBert  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone to Choi's health spa in Saugus.
    Yeah, lots of people have.

  3. #39115

    Emma

    I found Emma to be disappointing compared to her older pot-bellied colleague (forget name). She had no massage or tease skills.

    Highlight: allowed DATY from behind, my favorite thing in the world.

    Lowlight: Smelly ass. Least favorite thing in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalthy  [View Original Post]
    Good god. Yes! I am vet in Waltham and trying Emma at 558 Main today. I am seeing mixed reviews as to whether FS is available. Even the CBJ v BBJ. Any advice? I like to know what I am walking into if possible.

  4. #39114
    Quote Originally Posted by StarBert  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a review on Blue sky.
    Read the MA other area thread and also a few pages back in this thread.

  5. #39113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Blue Sky in Danvers ask for FiFi.
    Do you have a review on Blue sky.

  6. #39112
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?
    Are you referring to Katia?

  7. #39111

    North Shore

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm usually a Worcester county, and occasional Moody street AMP guy.

    I'll be up on the north shore tomorrow in the Peabody, Danvers, up to Haverhill area tomorrow afternoon for business. Don't know the area at all. Anybody up thst way have any recommendations?
    Blue Sky in Danvers ask for FiFi.

  8. #39110
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?
    Which sisters? Katia?

  9. #39109

    Charmed Comm Twin Sis

    I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?

  10. #39108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    North shore AMP

    Hey all,

    I'm usually a Worcester county, and occasional Moody street AMP guy.

    I'll be up on the north shore tomorrow in the Peabody, Danvers, up to Haverhill area tomorrow afternoon for business. Don't know the area at all. Anybody up thst way have any recommendations?

  11. #39107

    Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktiger81  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for the AMP?
    From what folks said when it first opened, good massage but that's it. Good sandwiches at Kiki's across the street though.

  12. #39106

    Question: Brighton Asian Bodyworks

    Any reviews for the AMP?

  13. #39105
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome  [View Original Post]
    Terrible experience. Lousy massage; no tease. On the flip. Hard negotiation--paid $100 because I thought this place was great given previous reviews. Thought I'd get a lot. Got to jackhammer get-it-overwith. I will never go near this place again. For those of you who've had good experiences there, it's all yours.

    I'm looking for any FS asian AMP in Metrowest. TIA.
    I've seen two women named Tiffany there. First one is a little older and gruff, probably 40's or 50's. OK massage, limited tease, but got the job done and acceptable. That was a while back, I reviewed previously.

    Recently saw a different Tiffany. She asked if I wanted medium or strong, and the medium was just light rubbing. I asked her to go harder and then I got a good massage out of it. Tease was solid and no negotiation. I also don't really grope or anything so maybe that works better with her. Got a fantastic, slow HE.

  14. #39104

    732 Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome  [View Original Post]
    Terrible experience. Lousy massage; no tease. On the flip. Hard negotiation--paid $100 because I thought this place was great given previous reviews. Thought I'd get a lot. Got to jackhammer get-it-overwith. I will never go near this place again. For those of you who've had good experiences there, it's all yours.

    I'm looking for any FS asian AMP in Metrowest. TIA.
    Outside of Summer, Linda, Brandy this place is trending in a bad direction. It's busy. They don't handle high traffic well and they don't have great secondary talent. I actually got up and left recently because the "new girl" sucked so bad.

  15. #39103

    Newtonville Massage

    Visiting friends and decided to give this place a try. It's a beautiful clean place. Met both Coco and Jenny, they are both young and pretty so jenny picked me. Nice message and wasn't shorted on time. Checked out a few other places but this one had the youngest girls left very happy, will return Jonnie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape