Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 43527
-
11-16-23 22:22 #39117Banned Member

Posts: 311No different than any other job? I could allow "I've known some good ones" because some people are terrible judges of character, but this is objectively the exact opposite of true.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
More like "a job completely like no other".
-
11-16-23 22:16 #39116Banned Member

Posts: 311Yeah, lots of people have.
Originally Posted by StarBert
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 22:04 #39115Banned Member

Posts: 311Emma
I found Emma to be disappointing compared to her older pot-bellied colleague (forget name). She had no massage or tease skills.
Highlight: allowed DATY from behind, my favorite thing in the world.
Lowlight: Smelly ass. Least favorite thing in the world.
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 19:39 #39114Senior Member

Posts: 200Read the MA other area thread and also a few pages back in this thread.
Originally Posted by StarBert
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 16:31 #39113Regular Member

Posts: 6Do you have a review on Blue sky.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:10 #39112Senior Member

Posts: 42Are you referring to Katia?
Originally Posted by MojoRisin76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 14:11 #39111Senior Member

Posts: 306North Shore
Blue Sky in Danvers ask for FiFi.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 14:07 #39110Senior Member

Posts: 42Which sisters? Katia?
Originally Posted by MojoRisin76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 13:54 #39109Senior Member

Posts: 106Charmed Comm Twin Sis
I'm heading to Comm Ave on Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Should I bring it up right away or wait to see if it happens naturally?
-
11-16-23 12:16 #39108Senior Member

Posts: 1734North shore AMP
Hey all,
I'm usually a Worcester county, and occasional Moody street AMP guy.
I'll be up on the north shore tomorrow in the Peabody, Danvers, up to Haverhill area tomorrow afternoon for business. Don't know the area at all. Anybody up thst way have any recommendations?
-
11-16-23 10:30 #39107Senior Member

Posts: 31Brighton
From what folks said when it first opened, good massage but that's it. Good sandwiches at Kiki's across the street though.
Originally Posted by Jacktiger81
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 22:30 #39106Regular Member

Posts: 1Question: Brighton Asian Bodyworks
Any reviews for the AMP?
-
11-14-23 17:05 #39105Senior Member

Posts: 75I've seen two women named Tiffany there. First one is a little older and gruff, probably 40's or 50's. OK massage, limited tease, but got the job done and acceptable. That was a while back, I reviewed previously.
Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome
[View Original Post]
Recently saw a different Tiffany. She asked if I wanted medium or strong, and the medium was just light rubbing. I asked her to go harder and then I got a good massage out of it. Tease was solid and no negotiation. I also don't really grope or anything so maybe that works better with her. Got a fantastic, slow HE.
-
11-14-23 14:47 #39104Senior Member

Posts: 338732 Ocean
Outside of Summer, Linda, Brandy this place is trending in a bad direction. It's busy. They don't handle high traffic well and they don't have great secondary talent. I actually got up and left recently because the "new girl" sucked so bad.
Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 14:36 #39103Senior Member

Posts: 31Newtonville Massage
Visiting friends and decided to give this place a try. It's a beautiful clean place. Met both Coco and Jenny, they are both young and pretty so jenny picked me. Nice message and wasn't shorted on time. Checked out a few other places but this one had the youngest girls left very happy, will return Jonnie.









Reply With Quote




