Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 937 1437 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20127
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Miss Jane this month? She started posting ads again.

    Wondering if pics are recent and how things went, if anyone has visited her in the past few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...e/471711628791
    Everything is recent, seen her like 2 weeks ago. Only thing was I had to wait an extra 45 minutes. She was at the store, gas station, blah blah blah. Other then that appointment was good.

  2. #20126

    Or not

    Well I guess I got that wrong LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Forget beauty or flood of replies professing such. Why would you say it isn't? Have you not seen her? Cause it is her 100% and implying otherwise is trolling at best.

    .

  3. #20125

    Befuddled2

    I would love to give her a go. Now if I could get her to respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob12  [View Original Post]
    I see her on a regular basis and her comms are quick and always responds. She probably has the best set of boobs in WM and very tasty pu $$why. She never disappoints. Just be kind and respectful and she will be too.

  4. #20124

    Links and Links

    The lovely Cassidy - https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james.

    Sky / Lynx. Her ads are down now. There were some other links and reviews in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her add.

  5. #20123

    Miss Jane

    Has anyone seen Miss Jane this month? She started posting ads again.

    Wondering if pics are recent and how things went, if anyone has visited her in the past few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...e/471711628791

  6. #20122

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience. Twice. Second time she says to warn her when I'm ready to blast, so I do, then she starts gagging and why I didn't warn her. First time I saw her she kind of zones out with my dick in her mouth just kind of pulsing with her cheeks, which wasn't so bad but I knew something was up, so I wake her up. Says something about low sugar. Spends too much time running around getting something to eat. I asked to see her on Christmas eve night last year and show up 10 minutes early and a guy is smoking on her porch so I cancel the meet and she goes off on me, that no one is there and she's scared. I have seen her since, and she has good reviews, so I don't think she is ripping off mongers. She is hot but I think her quirks are mostly an act.
    She is erratic and also on something. Likes to share a lot of other men so be careful. Loves to chat and forgets why your there.

  7. #20121

    New girl. No name

    Was able to find the post. Her ad doesn't have a name / I haven't seen her. Here is her link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    For some reason the site is acting up and when I try to click the link to the original post to see who this is about, it keeps redirecting me to the main category page.

    So who is this about? And do you happen to know if she has two controllers? Also, come on guys. Lets not kid ourselves here, who doesn't want to hear the Mortal Kombat announcer say "Finish him! Right before you bust.

    Flawless Victory.

  8. #20120

    Wild Girl

    Anybody able to review Wild Girl, I think she also posted as Barbie. Barbie?

    I'm texting with her and she seems legit but I don't see any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775897547216

  9. #20119

    Wild Girl / Barbie

    Anybody able to review Wild Girl / Barbie?

    I'm texting with her and she seems legit but I don't see any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775897547216

  10. #20118

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience. Twice. Second time she says to warn her when I'm ready to blast, so I do, then she starts gagging and why I didn't warn her. First time I saw her she kind of zones out with my dick in her mouth just kind of pulsing with her cheeks, which wasn't so bad but I knew something was up, so I wake her up. Says something about low sugar. Spends too much time running around getting something to eat. I asked to see her on Christmas eve night last year and show up 10 minutes early and a guy is smoking on her porch so I cancel the meet and she goes off on me, that no one is there and she's scared. I have seen her since, and she has good reviews, so I don't think she is ripping off mongers. She is hot but I think her quirks are mostly an act.
    Thank you for posting your experience. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

    Great to hear you have had better experiences since then with Dixie. Everyone has an off-day now and then. I get it.

  11. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I'm also no longer a young man. And I prefer a GFE experience to a PSE one. CJ can provide either. Or both. When you text to set up an appointment, schedule an hour. And tell her you want a sensual experience. She will fill what you request. She's a dynamo. But also a willing provider. She has accommodated my particular needs and desires. She's extremely intelligent as well as being sexy as hell. And fantastic to look at. Either nude or clothed. She dresses in such a chic manner that accentuates her assets.

    Bring her lunch. And rum based drinks. And enjoy the flirtation and her undressing you. And making you happy.

    Seduce.

    G2.
    You've convinced me! I'll prepare myself for a slow and sensual date with CJ.

  12. #20116

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/539539246150

    Sent a few messages back and forth but was wondering if anyone has given it a try.

  13. #20115
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Cassidy James.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her add.
    Here it is.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    Indulge.

    G2.

  14. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her add.
    There is, I can link it for you if you want. From what I remember it's not her real pictures tho (I did it now, predicting flood of replies professing her beauty).

    Not saying she is or isn't just saying it's a justified disclaimer I would care to know ahead of time.

  15. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling this one. A half hour later, she texted back saying 'available'.
    I asked if I could call (as she has no reviews, I wanted to make sure she was legit, etc.).

    When I didn't receive a response, I tried again (again, no answer).
    A bit later, she texted saying she has her daughter with her, so can't talk on the phone. I then texted a last time and asked if she could step out for a brief minute. No response.

    She COULD be legit. However, the fact that she said she's available (with her kid there??), has no reviews, and wouldn't take a call to confirm, too many red flags for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/409191881028
    Now I don't know Diamond at all. Bit I'm. Going to play Devils Advocate here. Don't call. Never call. Especially unannounced. Its the one thing in my book that will get you blocked before we even meet. First of all, you never know when we are with. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate a phone call about sex while sitting next to your wife or your kid. Right? We are normal people. Most of us moms and I would never discuss that shit around my kids. Ever.

    Secondly. Me personally, my phone won't even let me answer a phone call from my hobby app number. Not sure why, but it won't, so instead it just rings and rings and rings and pisses me off so bad.

    If you must talk, arrange a time she can do it without having to sneak off.

    As far as kid in the car. Yeah. That's not cool. At all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape