Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 26668
-
11-16-23 19:09 #20128Senior Member

Posts: 64https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
She is usually stoned and talking, texting on her phone. I've seen her a few times and I enjoy her company. She is new to the game and doesn't have a lot of chops. Maybe because she knows me she is fussing around. I usually have to stop her and undress her and can usually get things going. I know if I contact her early I won't see her for a few hours.
-
11-16-23 17:02 #20127Senior Member

Posts: 142Everything is recent, seen her like 2 weeks ago. Only thing was I had to wait an extra 45 minutes. She was at the store, gas station, blah blah blah. Other then that appointment was good.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:39 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 307Or not
Well I guess I got that wrong LOL.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:31 #20125Regular Member

Posts: 64Befuddled2
I would love to give her a go. Now if I could get her to respond.
Originally Posted by BigBob12
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:10 #20124Regular Member

Posts: 64Links and Links
The lovely Cassidy - https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james.
Sky / Lynx. Her ads are down now. There were some other links and reviews in this forum.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:00 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 208Miss Jane
Has anyone seen Miss Jane this month? She started posting ads again.
Wondering if pics are recent and how things went, if anyone has visited her in the past few weeks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...e/471711628791
-
11-16-23 13:15 #20122Regular Member

Posts: 10Dixie
She is erratic and also on something. Likes to share a lot of other men so be careful. Loves to chat and forgets why your there.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 11:36 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 493New girl. No name
Was able to find the post. Her ad doesn't have a name / I haven't seen her. Here is her link:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 10:52 #20120Regular Member

Posts: 6Wild Girl
Anybody able to review Wild Girl, I think she also posted as Barbie. Barbie?
I'm texting with her and she seems legit but I don't see any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775897547216
-
11-16-23 10:48 #20119Regular Member

Posts: 6Wild Girl / Barbie
Anybody able to review Wild Girl / Barbie?
I'm texting with her and she seems legit but I don't see any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775897547216
-
11-16-23 10:26 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 208Dixie
Thank you for posting your experience. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
Great to hear you have had better experiences since then with Dixie. Everyone has an off-day now and then. I get it.
-
11-16-23 10:03 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 149You've convinced me! I'll prepare myself for a slow and sensual date with CJ.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 09:36 #20116Senior Member

Posts: 142Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/539539246150
Sent a few messages back and forth but was wondering if anyone has given it a try.
-
11-16-23 08:25 #20115Banned Member

Posts: 1086Cassidy James.
Here it is.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
Indulge.
G2.
-
11-16-23 08:21 #20114Senior Member

Posts: 104There is, I can link it for you if you want. From what I remember it's not her real pictures tho (I did it now, predicting flood of replies professing her beauty).
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
Not saying she is or isn't just saying it's a justified disclaimer I would care to know ahead of time.











Reply With Quote






