Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 565
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky2  [View Original Post]
    See post #341 below.
    Thanks. Seems like she's been on SA and the like and recently turned pro. Rates have jumped dramatically. Not sure if she's worth the asking rate, but good to know she's real and somewhat legit. Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep you posted if we meet.

  2. #399

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/

    She's been advertising in York and Baltimore for at least 6 months, but I can't find any reviews. I'm interested in may TOFTT but would love some insight if available. Oddly, her name on the website link for Tyst is Justine Love. Anyway, I'm cross posting on the Baltimore page as well.

    Thanks.

    Monger.
    See post #341 below.

  3. #398

    Ashley Elise (Mom Next Door)

    Anyone see this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/justine-love

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/miss-ashley-298/

    She's been advertising in York and Baltimore for at least 6 months, but I can't find any reviews. I'm interested in may TOFTT but would love some insight if available. Oddly, her name on the website link for Tyst is Justine Love. Anyway, I'm cross posting on the Baltimore page as well.

    Thanks.

    Monger.

  4. #397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Thanks chazz

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz52  [View Original Post]
    Saw this BBW earlier this week. Photos are accurate, reasonably priced, somewhat plain but a great attitude although chatty. Only been in the area about a month, sounds likes she's going to stay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-fiery-redhead-to-take-away-yo/877767576162

    Low-end motel near 83 & 30; clean, but untidy room, with a cat, that didn't even look at me the entire time. Paid for an hour, stayed at least 1-1/2 - not a clock watcher. Had one of the nicest, long, slow, edging BBBJ's I've had in years.
    Thanks for the review. This is what the forum is for. Have been eyeing her up and took the plunge after the review. Will agree one of the better BBBJ in area. Bit more of a bbw then I like but very enthusiastic and definitely not a faker (had her shaking and soaking the bed) if go make sure your packing cause she is out (so wasn't able to sample more then BBBJ).

  5. #396

    Fiery Redhead

    Saw this BBW earlier this week. Photos are accurate, reasonably priced, somewhat plain but a great attitude although chatty. Only been in the area about a month, sounds likes she's going to stay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-fiery-redhead-to-take-away-yo/877767576162

    Low-end motel near 83 & 30; clean, but untidy room, with a cat, that didn't even look at me the entire time. Paid for an hour, stayed at least 1-1/2 - not a clock watcher. Had one of the nicest, long, slow, edging BBBJ's I've had in years.

  6. #395

    Dee in York

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    Multiple numbers on the ad in a house not a hotel. Got to ask for dee meaning pimp most likely. Would not do a cardate I told her I am not going into a house and getting rolled.

    Seems off anyone know this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/287540966687
    See post #585 under Lancaster Escorts for a current report.

  7. #394

    This one seems sketchy as hell

    Multiple numbers on the ad in a house not a hotel. Got to ask for dee meaning pimp most likely. Would not do a cardate I told her I am not going into a house and getting rolled.

    Seems off anyone know this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/287540966687

  8. #393

    Subpar and a snoozer

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazz52  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, missed that post and it didn't show in my search since it had her name.
    Tl; dr she's worth SS at best.

    I saw Amy before. She gives a really good BBBJ, but not to completion. She's half a starfish when you're down to business. Scatter brained and is at least a drinker if not a user. You may get down to it on her living room floor on a few heavy quilts. I saw her for an hour since I'm quick to rise and slow to finish, after about 20-25 minutes she wanted to take a break (understandable), she ended up dozing or really I'd say nodding off. I thought about just bouncing but didn't feel right about it, and didn't want to have some crazy chick following me down the street screaming at me about stiffing her. I'd say up until nap time I got 35 minutes out of her all together.

    I'm always a bit paranoid, so I parked a few blocks down from where she lives. I saw her late at night around 10 or 11 pm, and of note on the three block walk to her place the neighborhood was completely dead, except for a car idling in the alley across the street from her house, which was there idling an hour later, in the alley, across from her house. It was the same car, round headlights like a Dodge and certainly looked like a Challenger when I went in and when I left.

    Anyway, at points during our session, she bitched about a friend of hers using her phone number and / or pics for herself, and some other clients she sees, all while drinking from her little plastic cup, claiming she was tired because she works two jobs, not because she's a drug user. She claimed to be a paramedic, then that she worked for the dispatching for EMS, which could be true, but she was on call that night and drinking her drink that helped her to continue to slur her words and slow down time in her brain.

    Good luck if you see her.

  9. #392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy81  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Very friendly. Attractive too. But. Her pussy stinks and her 3 year old son is with her. She has him go play with toys in the room next door and the door doesn't even lock. Like I said, she's friendly but it's not a very comfortable environment.
    Thanos everyone for responses. Was what I was looking for but based on responses think I will pass on her and keep looking. This is what this forum is for to help us out in making our choices. Appreciate the feedback.

  10. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwag1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lanca...a/211612402867

    Been checking this one out but spidey sense goes off. Multiple posts at same time. Same pics and number but wording and age different. Don't think is LE but wonder if something more. Haven't found any reviews or reports.
    She's legit. Very friendly. Attractive too. But. Her pussy stinks and her 3 year old son is with her. She has him go play with toys in the room next door and the door doesn't even lock. Like I said, she's friendly but it's not a very comfortable environment.

  11. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7247  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Been posting for awhile in Hanover.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hanov...-/320753577418
    She wants a deposit sent to her, typically it means a scam.

  12. #389

    Delilah Rose

    Any intel? Been posting for awhile in Hanover.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hanov...-/320753577418

  13. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKing  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the additional info. Hitting up my phone is a non-issue for me but thanks for pointing out that it could be a possibility.
    No problem. Good luck she's alright just really flighty. She went to the bathroom and like forgot I was there the second time. I was like so should I just leave or?? After like a minute and a half she came out like. Oh I forgot you were here. LOL. Anyway good luck.

  14. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipp0  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/974715122376

    Looks TGTBT. Phone number search and reverse image had no luck. Anyone?
    She has been reviewed before, if I remember correctly it was bait and switch. She's been using same pictures for years.

  15. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipp0  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/974715122376

    Looks TGTBT. Phone number search and reverse image had no luck. Anyone?
    I talked with her. Everything covered. Sounded very shady to me. But you know maybe I'm paranoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape