Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 562
-
01-01-24 13:35 #397Senior Member

Posts: 114Thanks chazz
Thanks for the review. This is what the forum is for. Have been eyeing her up and took the plunge after the review. Will agree one of the better BBBJ in area. Bit more of a bbw then I like but very enthusiastic and definitely not a faker (had her shaking and soaking the bed) if go make sure your packing cause she is out (so wasn't able to sample more then BBBJ).
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 08:41 #396Senior Member

Posts: 212Fiery Redhead
Saw this BBW earlier this week. Photos are accurate, reasonably priced, somewhat plain but a great attitude although chatty. Only been in the area about a month, sounds likes she's going to stay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-fiery-redhead-to-take-away-yo/877767576162
Low-end motel near 83 & 30; clean, but untidy room, with a cat, that didn't even look at me the entire time. Paid for an hour, stayed at least 1-1/2 - not a clock watcher. Had one of the nicest, long, slow, edging BBBJ's I've had in years.
-
12-30-23 13:14 #395Senior Member

Posts: 212Dee in York
See post #585 under Lancaster Escorts for a current report.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 07:54 #394Senior Member

Posts: 2124This one seems sketchy as hell
Multiple numbers on the ad in a house not a hotel. Got to ask for dee meaning pimp most likely. Would not do a cardate I told her I am not going into a house and getting rolled.
Seems off anyone know this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...e/287540966687
-
12-17-23 02:02 #393Regular Member

Posts: 1Subpar and a snoozer
Tl; dr she's worth SS at best.
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
I saw Amy before. She gives a really good BBBJ, but not to completion. She's half a starfish when you're down to business. Scatter brained and is at least a drinker if not a user. You may get down to it on her living room floor on a few heavy quilts. I saw her for an hour since I'm quick to rise and slow to finish, after about 20-25 minutes she wanted to take a break (understandable), she ended up dozing or really I'd say nodding off. I thought about just bouncing but didn't feel right about it, and didn't want to have some crazy chick following me down the street screaming at me about stiffing her. I'd say up until nap time I got 35 minutes out of her all together.
I'm always a bit paranoid, so I parked a few blocks down from where she lives. I saw her late at night around 10 or 11 pm, and of note on the three block walk to her place the neighborhood was completely dead, except for a car idling in the alley across the street from her house, which was there idling an hour later, in the alley, across from her house. It was the same car, round headlights like a Dodge and certainly looked like a Challenger when I went in and when I left.
Anyway, at points during our session, she bitched about a friend of hers using her phone number and / or pics for herself, and some other clients she sees, all while drinking from her little plastic cup, claiming she was tired because she works two jobs, not because she's a drug user. She claimed to be a paramedic, then that she worked for the dispatching for EMS, which could be true, but she was on call that night and drinking her drink that helped her to continue to slur her words and slow down time in her brain.
Good luck if you see her.
-
12-12-23 12:28 #392Senior Member

Posts: 114Thanks
Thanos everyone for responses. Was what I was looking for but based on responses think I will pass on her and keep looking. This is what this forum is for to help us out in making our choices. Appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by SlapHappy81
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 22:06 #391Regular Member

Posts: 17She's legit. Very friendly. Attractive too. But. Her pussy stinks and her 3 year old son is with her. She has him go play with toys in the room next door and the door doesn't even lock. Like I said, she's friendly but it's not a very comfortable environment.
Originally Posted by Bwag1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 20:06 #390Senior Member

Posts: 183She wants a deposit sent to her, typically it means a scam.
Originally Posted by Mike7247
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 03:21 #389Regular Member

Posts: 19Delilah Rose
Any intel? Been posting for awhile in Hanover.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hanov...-/320753577418
-
11-14-23 20:21 #388Senior Member

Posts: 139No problem. Good luck she's alright just really flighty. She went to the bathroom and like forgot I was there the second time. I was like so should I just leave or?? After like a minute and a half she came out like. Oh I forgot you were here. LOL. Anyway good luck.
Originally Posted by LowKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 06:38 #387Senior Member

Posts: 55She has been reviewed before, if I remember correctly it was bait and switch. She's been using same pictures for years.
Originally Posted by Zipp0
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 16:09 #386Senior Member

Posts: 63I talked with her. Everything covered. Sounded very shady to me. But you know maybe I'm paranoid.
Originally Posted by Zipp0
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 11:23 #385Senior Member

Posts: 50Any Intel on the one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/974715122376
Looks TGTBT. Phone number search and reverse image had no luck. Anyone?
-
11-12-23 22:31 #384Senior Member

Posts: 183Thank you for the additional info. Hitting up my phone is a non-issue for me but thanks for pointing out that it could be a possibility.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 22:13 #383Senior Member

Posts: 139I'm not really too familiar with York I'm guessing it's ok. I went during the day and didn't see any issues. Although I'd suspect at night it might be a problem. She's decent looking enough her body wasn't flappy and her breast were decent enough.
Originally Posted by LowKing
[View Original Post]
I met her a few times. The first time she must have been new to the game cause she gave me a really good massage before we got into the loving. She was covered on the mic check that and seemed really nervous. The third time I met her she was way more easy going and comfortable. Didn't offer the message and got right into the uncovered mic check. Even clapped her checks in my face while I was getting the rain coat on. She seems to only offer doggy although admittedly I didn't ask for anything else. Her kitty was really tight. The first time I barely was able to get inside her. The last time it was easier but she was still really tight.
Like I said though it was weird knowing her kid was in the other room. Also the way she continued to hit up my phone after I told her I don't get to York much and was married was a big turn off. Only reason I met her the other two times was how responsive she was. Like literal minutes to respond. Most girls take like 30 minutes for a response and like an hour before you're on the way.











Reply With Quote





