Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 565
-
11-13-23 11:23 #385Senior Member

Posts: 50Any Intel on the one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/974715122376
Looks TGTBT. Phone number search and reverse image had no luck. Anyone?
-
11-12-23 22:31 #384Senior Member

Posts: 183Thank you for the additional info. Hitting up my phone is a non-issue for me but thanks for pointing out that it could be a possibility.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 22:13 #383Senior Member

Posts: 139I'm not really too familiar with York I'm guessing it's ok. I went during the day and didn't see any issues. Although I'd suspect at night it might be a problem. She's decent looking enough her body wasn't flappy and her breast were decent enough.
Originally Posted by LowKing
[View Original Post]
I met her a few times. The first time she must have been new to the game cause she gave me a really good massage before we got into the loving. She was covered on the mic check that and seemed really nervous. The third time I met her she was way more easy going and comfortable. Didn't offer the message and got right into the uncovered mic check. Even clapped her checks in my face while I was getting the rain coat on. She seems to only offer doggy although admittedly I didn't ask for anything else. Her kitty was really tight. The first time I barely was able to get inside her. The last time it was easier but she was still really tight.
Like I said though it was weird knowing her kid was in the other room. Also the way she continued to hit up my phone after I told her I don't get to York much and was married was a big turn off. Only reason I met her the other two times was how responsive she was. Like literal minutes to respond. Most girls take like 30 minutes for a response and like an hour before you're on the way.
-
11-12-23 14:33 #382Senior Member

Posts: 213Amy / Unique Kitty
Thanks, missed that post and it didn't show in my search since it had her name.
Originally Posted by LowKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 12:10 #381Senior Member

Posts: 183She does post alot, body looks nice, at least above-average any way. Not crazy about someone else in another room, worse yet being a kid. Still thinking about checking her out, my concern is her neighborhood. Is she in an ok-part of the city?
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 15:27 #380Senior Member

Posts: 183Posting #373 by BolaMan1975 responded to another inquiry about her and said it was "an ok" time.
Originally Posted by Chazz52
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 11:37 #379Senior Member

Posts: 213Beautiful & Unique Kitty
Any intelligence on this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...i/870186416603
Has been posting for a while, but can't find any info on her. Thanks!
EDIT/UPDATE: Just searched again and found a review on TER (#388432). Headlines look promising, but haven't had a membership for years - can anyone copy & paste details here or in a PM? Thanks!!
-
11-05-23 20:10 #378Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks, saw she has been multiposting with different ages and adds but all same number.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 08:09 #377Senior Member

Posts: 139She post under a lot of different names but it's a legit provider. She's a bit dense though and an FYI she has a toddler in the other room, and you're going to do the deed on a couch.
Originally Posted by Bwag1
[View Original Post]
Her prices were pretty good, uncovered mic check. Really tight kitty cat. It's just weird though knowing her youngster was in the other room really made me feel like a bigger scumbag then I already felt. The service was adequate iirc, but keep in mind when I first got together with her she would randomly text me for the next few weeks asking if I was going to see her again. That was before I had my burner phone so it kept me on edge even though I told her numerous times I didn't get to York often and was married.
-
10-30-23 22:47 #376Senior Member

Posts: 571Any recommendations
Coming your way next week for work. Any recommendations thanks in advance. Pm me.
-
10-13-23 22:13 #375Senior Member

Posts: 115Check baltimore
You might find some in the Baltimore forum if haven't checked there. I haven't seen her personally but her home base is Baltimore.
Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 00:04 #374Regular Member

Posts: 21Momnextdoor
She has been on Tryst but I can't find any reviews. Any suggestions?
-
10-03-23 20:44 #373Senior Member

Posts: 115Anyone see her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lanca...a/211612402867
Been checking this one out but spidey sense goes off. Multiple posts at same time. Same pics and number but wording and age different. Don't think is LE but wonder if something more. Haven't found any reviews or reports.
-
09-24-23 08:39 #372Senior Member

Posts: 63They are 2 different ones. The top one is Amy. She is an alright time. The second one from what I heard is kind of a waste of time. I saw Amy she's ok in a pinch when she responds.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 23:01 #371Senior Member

Posts: 139Probably the same girl with two ads. Everything is the same except the text. Both are long winded as well. Can't really see enough to know if they are different. Likely the same girl.
Originally Posted by Chunky2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





