Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7468
-
10-30-23 16:37 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 39Becca and Jenna
These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 15:54 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 176Becca and jenna
Don't know if you ever seen Becca and Jenna but that's the same girls in the ad they just change up their names. Highly recommend if you haven't seen them before. Saw them today and they never disappoint.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 15:52 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 176Becca and jenny are back!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876
They changed their names toCatalina and Lucia and photoshop glamoured the pics a little. But they are still two of the best latina providers. I highly recommend the two girls. I'm left dripping in sweat. LOL.
-
10-30-23 15:00 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 48Catalina & Lucia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876
Anyone ever had a dream?
-
10-29-23 21:38 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 63Redhead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750
I know her personally and asked her what was going on. So some guy stole her phone after getting pissed off with her after being a jerk to her. So he deleted her contacts emails and ad accounts. And obviously posted that ad to do as much damage as possible to her. I am not trying to be her white knight but I beleive her as I have dealt with her for a long time.
As can be seen from the boards here he did exactlly what he was trying to acheive.
-
10-29-23 21:38 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 179Golf ball
If anyone is interested I'll shed some light on the weird text I got from her phone. Dm me.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 19:04 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 176Still posting
She still posting so don't know if it was a fake ad from someone. Either way I never saw her and never will LOL.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750
-
10-29-23 11:43 #5736Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone seen her
Was interested in this one comms were good but flaked when meeting and responded days later with address.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/158962178
-
10-28-23 18:45 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 144Rarely
Only if she had her blood in her mouth for some reason, such as ulcers or bleeding gums, etc. HIV can take something like up to 6 months to show up in tests.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:45 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 1202Can she spread HIV though oral sex? I tested negative several months ago (part of my annual physical and tests) but saw her 4-5 years ago a few times. BJ only and it was dyno-mite.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 08:47 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 1821That's terrible thank God I never saw her.
Originally Posted by TimWhatley1996
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 08:18 #5732Regular Member

Posts: 5Ad is down now. Said she was going to New York for a couple weeks. Area code on the number was 305.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 06:49 #5731Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone had a dream with this one?
Coming to town and was looking for something nice and came across this. https://tryst.link/escort/ezebell wondering if anyone has any info? TIA.
-
10-26-23 20:36 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 99You got lucky the 2nd time. They change them out fast and most are a bust. Can you post the link?
Originally Posted by AshtonClay
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:18 #5729Regular Member

Posts: 5Latinas
Dreamt of seeing one of the Latinas that have been advertising on stg. In my dream the comms were prompt and on point. The location of this dream was standard, not high end but also not sketchy. The girl in my dream had an amazing body, like a solid 9, with a decently pretty face, nice bolt-ons about D sized, great plump booty that could have possibly been enhanced and small tight waste. Everything was safe in my dream and we did all the regular positions. The best part of my dream (besides her body) was the cost was very reasonable, like half of what lower end Tryst dreams are. The dream was so nice I decided to replay it two days later. This time decided I'd try only 15 min, for basically the same coast as an AMP he, and still had the same dream.
Folks, this is what keeps us dreaming. Forget those other nightmares that have doubled the expense over the last couple years.












Reply With Quote




