Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 59496
-
11-14-23 17:05 #53811Senior Member

Posts: 4951825 Liddell Ln.
Originally Posted by BigBobAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 16:49 #53810Senior Member

Posts: 103New You
Not in my experience. No roaming, no teasing, no nothing. It's been that way for at least since COVID.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
If you've cracked the code please let us know.
-
11-14-23 16:23 #53809Senior Member

Posts: 117No DIY option during massage?
Originally Posted by Mahi28
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 15:31 #53808Senior Member

Posts: 107Mia at massage legend
So far mia is the youngest one and my favorite, she has sweetest smile and shining eyes, firmly massage, happy personality, I like her!
Originally Posted by MichaelChu
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 15:06 #53807Senior Member

Posts: 57Sure would like to know what place this is and a name if possible.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 13:30 #53806Senior Member

Posts: 34Do they even do them there anymore? They do have one, as it used to be a spot for play until around 2018. Then went legit. But I haven't been in a couple of years (they do give good legit massage, actually) Did you go or are you planning to? Please share experience. I can always be convinced to try it again!
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 12:49 #53805Regular Member

Posts: 25New you rosewell
New you is totally legit. If you are specifically looking for good massage, give a try here. Ask for Bayla / Bella.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
No table shower.
-
11-14-23 12:13 #53804Senior Member

Posts: 42Hot Stone
Anyone been to Hot Stone in Roswell (formerly A Spa)? Please PM me details or share. Thinking about going today and will report but any info would be helpful.
-
11-14-23 11:07 #53803Senior Member

Posts: 342Golden massage
I just had a good visit at golden. Any senior members who frequent this shop and want to discuss some Of the girls off line send me PM.
-
11-14-23 10:19 #53802Senior Member

Posts: 58Dds
It has been a while since I have been there, but all of the visits I had were very similar and I always left twice as happy.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 07:53 #53801Senior Member

Posts: 332Samantha's Girls
Haven't yet met a girl in Samantha's Queendom that doesn't match Funbr's fun.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 06:03 #53800Senior Member

Posts: 117Sunny Day
Have you seen anyone else at Sunny Day?
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 05:47 #53799Senior Member

Posts: 117Ever done the table shower there?
Originally Posted by BigBobAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 04:41 #53798Senior Member

Posts: 34Is this the place on Chamblee Dunwoody? Used to be called Amazing Massage? When I Google DDS it shows a pic of that same plaza. Or is DDS you're speaking of elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 22:07 #53797Senior Member

Posts: 315She is fun but is all about the money. I like ally better.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






