Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 59482
-
11-14-23 10:19 #53797Senior Member

Posts: 58Dds
It has been a while since I have been there, but all of the visits I had were very similar and I always left twice as happy.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 07:53 #53796Senior Member

Posts: 332Samantha's Girls
Haven't yet met a girl in Samantha's Queendom that doesn't match Funbr's fun.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 06:03 #53795Senior Member

Posts: 117Sunny Day
Have you seen anyone else at Sunny Day?
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 05:47 #53794Senior Member

Posts: 117Ever done the table shower there?
Originally Posted by BigBobAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 04:41 #53793Senior Member

Posts: 34Is this the place on Chamblee Dunwoody? Used to be called Amazing Massage? When I Google DDS it shows a pic of that same plaza. Or is DDS you're speaking of elsewhere?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 22:07 #53792Senior Member

Posts: 315She is fun but is all about the money. I like ally better.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 23:01 #53791Senior Member

Posts: 495Old Meet
Or is it China massage, ok whatever its name is.
Alice is fun, if one is ok with older and don't mind a smoker. 50/60's, tall, rail thin, b / c man-mades, average erasers, small smooth playground.
-
11-12-23 22:52 #53790Senior Member

Posts: 495Sunshine was covered up with birthday presents for a popular favorite.
-
11-12-23 22:51 #53789Senior Member

Posts: 495Connected with Franshesca at DDS (been sometime since last play with her at moonlight). She still has the red highlights, otherwise is short, has a slim / thick leg hispanic butt, that carries over to a shaved puffy lip (large gash for a small gal) playground that had a lot of course stubble. Speaking the language helps with an with you could want menu.
-
11-12-23 15:42 #53788Senior Member

Posts: 54Poshir,
What's the harm? They need to focus on the big picture.
-
11-12-23 15:33 #53787Banned Member

Posts: 1610Very unfortunately
Add to that that they are easy targets and convenient low hanging fruit for political hacks to exploit.
Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 10:14 #53786Senior Member

Posts: 735Who or where are you referring to?
Brovo that you can make her cum three time within your appointment. Needs some context of your post. Which place and the provider will be nice.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 08:01 #53785Senior Member

Posts: 297Sloppy seconds
I called her up and said I could be there in about 15 minutes; she said okay.
I get there and she says "we got to hurry; manager made me an appointment".
So we got naked and got to it. She came three times and I painted her stomach white. And bra.
So, sorry to the monger with the appointment. Yes, that was jizz on her lacy blue bra.
-
11-11-23 17:03 #53784Senior Member

Posts: 34It's totally legit from my experience.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:40 #53783Banned Member

Posts: 74But telling the truth doesn't get you votes
But Asian hate does, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by JadeEast69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





