Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53792
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Or is it China massage, ok whatever its name is.

    Alice is fun, if one is ok with older and don't mind a smoker. 50/60's, tall, rail thin, b / c man-mades, average erasers, small smooth playground.
    She is fun but is all about the money. I like ally better.

  2. #53791

    Old Meet

    Or is it China massage, ok whatever its name is.

    Alice is fun, if one is ok with older and don't mind a smoker. 50/60's, tall, rail thin, b / c man-mades, average erasers, small smooth playground.

  3. #53790
    Sunshine was covered up with birthday presents for a popular favorite.

  4. #53789
    Connected with Franshesca at DDS (been sometime since last play with her at moonlight). She still has the red highlights, otherwise is short, has a slim / thick leg hispanic butt, that carries over to a shaved puffy lip (large gash for a small gal) playground that had a lot of course stubble. Speaking the language helps with an with you could want menu.

  5. #53788
    Poshir,

    What's the harm? They need to focus on the big picture.

  6. #53787

    Very unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    But Asian hate does, unfortunately.
    Add to that that they are easy targets and convenient low hanging fruit for political hacks to exploit.

  7. #53786

    Who or where are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I called her up and said I could be there in about 15 minutes; she said okay.

    I get there and she says "we got to hurry; manager made me an appointment".

    So we got naked and got to it. She came three times and I painted her stomach white. And bra.

    So, sorry to the monger with the appointment. Yes, that was jizz on her lacy blue bra.
    Brovo that you can make her cum three time within your appointment. Needs some context of your post. Which place and the provider will be nice.

  8. #53785

    Sloppy seconds

    I called her up and said I could be there in about 15 minutes; she said okay.

    I get there and she says "we got to hurry; manager made me an appointment".

    So we got naked and got to it. She came three times and I painted her stomach white. And bra.

    So, sorry to the monger with the appointment. Yes, that was jizz on her lacy blue bra.

  9. #53784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on New You Massage in Roswell?
    It's totally legit from my experience.

  10. #53783

    But telling the truth doesn't get you votes

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeEast69  [View Original Post]
    Well, be that as it may be, this is yet more evidence that the trafficking epidemic in metro Atlanta is not coming from 98 pound Asian grandmas in massage parlors, regardless of what frauds like Fani Willis would want you to believe.
    But Asian hate does, unfortunately.

  11. #53782

    New You Massage in Roswell

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    Holiday was older ladies the one time I visited. Maybe the Sunday morning staff leaves some to be desired.

    Top Massage is on Roswell Road. Had Coco once and another provider 2 x, but forgot to get her name. Free table shower with $70/ hr session.

    New Massage on Canton Road north of Piedmont / Barrett Parkway. Have seen Cindy there 2 x. Wanted $1. 4 tip to strip after the flip.
    Does anyone have any intel on New You Massage in Roswell?

  12. #53781

    Like a broken record

    Quote Originally Posted by Poshir  [View Original Post]
    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...4-3d4bbf65371f

    I think the LE are trying to stop our extra fun activities in everywhere!
    Well, be that as it may be, this is yet more evidence that the trafficking epidemic in metro Atlanta is not coming from 98 pound Asian grandmas in massage parlors, regardless of what frauds like Fani Willis would want you to believe.

  13. #53780

    ML crew

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelChu  [View Original Post]
    Who's the go to at Legend these days? Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by ML yesterday and met Amy, Angela, Helen, Mia and Nicole. I had a great hour session with Nicole.
    Any idea who the younger girl with short / mid length hair is? TIA.

  14. #53779

    LE has been targeting Motels / Hotels

    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...4-3d4bbf65371f

    I think the LE are trying to stop our extra fun activities in everywhere!

  15. #53778
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy24  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to get her name? Good review. I may have to make the drive.
    Ah yes, I forgot this important detail! Her name was Lily. Give it a try. I think you'll enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape