Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7469
-
11-19-23 17:50 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 133Weird experience
Ran into a lady at a hotel early in the morning. Parked and she got out as I was parking and walked towards my car. I got out thinking nothing of it to which she started talking to me like she was expecting somehow f that person was me. She was a dark black hair, had on glasses and looked to have a nice rack and body. Once I told her I didn't know what she was talking about / slash I'm not the person she thought I was we both laughed it off and went out deprecate ways. I was at the hotel to see someone else who was there yet so I went back to my car and as I got in she pulled off (I think to park at a different spot because I left and came back and saw her car a different place. Kinda wanted to ask if she saw people but didn't want to walk up to here car. So basic what I'm asking is does anyone know a lady who fits that description? Older white women, easy on the eyes, dark hair (black or dark dark brunette) and wears glasses. I know what kind of car she drives but don't want to drop that much detail LOL. Kinda kicking myself for not approaching her again after that encounter.
-
11-19-23 15:30 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone willing to share a link?
Originally Posted by LongDongMagee
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 15:21 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 25Curious
I keep see the adds and I'm just curious if anyone has had a dream.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/662745378189
Or this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/071088792520
-
11-19-23 06:02 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 54Just once last week
She's fun and freaky, she gives a little bbj and wants to get right to the action 80 qv.
Originally Posted by SoftballUp56
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 04:45 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 37Citrine DATY extra
I wasn't sure so I asked her and was told DATY is not included, but available for an extra fee. Her reaction suggested it would be tolerated, but not appreciated.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 14:54 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 178Totally agree. I get sucked in with the picture and show up to a totally different person. Even when I ask if they can send a current picture.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 15:19 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 176Dominican
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/160280076
Solid provider. Is girl in pics and video. I'd repeat. Usual reasonable Latina rates. Not a clock watcher tho. Everything covered. I'd recommend.
-
11-15-23 12:39 #5767Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone
Anyone have any experience with her?
-
11-15-23 09:23 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 99I just show up if they are way off in what I like or see I determine at that point whether to stay or not. Let's face it we do this hobby based on what we visually want to enjoy.its all a temporary fix for most us guys correct me if I am wrong. We do it because we picture that dream girl. All their ads promise a lot like bare etc and none of those really ever really happen. They want you in and out as quick as they can.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 14:42 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 872Lilliana's Friend
Has anybody seen her friend Stephanie? She has reference to her on her ad and gives the phone number. She told me they have not done doubles but would entertain the idea.
-
11-14-23 09:29 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 47Thinking of rolling the dice with one of them. Anything I should be aware of? Outside of what you stated.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 20:27 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 992 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 11:20 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 155I checked, so some of those latinas are bust or fakes? I dealt with some back in Raleigh Nc they seem to all come from the same place def real down there.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 15:02 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 99Read about 7 pages back I've got a whole list of my experiences on how they work the game or should I say their watcher.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 15:00 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 99None in mt p. That's all rich life. Milfs are well taken care of.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




