Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Ever done the table shower there?
    Do they even do them there anymore? They do have one, as it used to be a spot for play until around 2018. Then went legit. But I haven't been in a couple of years (they do give good legit massage, actually) Did you go or are you planning to? Please share experience. I can always be convinced to try it again!

  2. #53805

    New you rosewell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Ever done the table shower there?
    New you is totally legit. If you are specifically looking for good massage, give a try here. Ask for Bayla / Bella.

    No table shower.

  3. #53804

    Hot Stone

    Anyone been to Hot Stone in Roswell (formerly A Spa)? Please PM me details or share. Thinking about going today and will report but any info would be helpful.

  4. #53803

    Golden massage

    I just had a good visit at golden. Any senior members who frequent this shop and want to discuss some Of the girls off line send me PM.

  5. #53802

    Dds

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Haven't yet met a girl in Samantha's Queendom that doesn't match Funbr's fun.
    It has been a while since I have been there, but all of the visits I had were very similar and I always left twice as happy.

  6. #53801

    Samantha's Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Connected with Franshesca at DDS (been sometime since last play with her at moonlight). She still has the red highlights, otherwise is short, has a slim / thick leg hispanic butt, that carries over to a shaved puffy lip (large gash for a small gal) playground that had a lot of course stubble. Speaking the language helps with an with you could want menu.
    Haven't yet met a girl in Samantha's Queendom that doesn't match Funbr's fun.

  7. #53800

    Sunny Day

    Quote Originally Posted by CookiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Origin (Lawrenceville).

    I stop by to see Sue, but she was not there. Actually I don't think I have seen her in a while. Anyways I walk in and see Lily who used to work at a shop near by. I immediately turn and head for the door because I wasn't feeling her type at the moment, but she sees me and quickly grabs Jr and he is hard instantly. It's not her face or body that's gets me but her touch. She just knows how to use those hands. Once in the room she starts a tensed deep tissue massage that has my body in a good spot. Her teasing is top tier. She gave me exactly what I needed. Not a looker, but most definitely a pleaser. She still hasn't made the roster but she keeps showing up to tryouts. LOL. Utc top and bottom $70/$100 otd.
    Have you seen anyone else at Sunny Day?

  8. #53799
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobAtl  [View Original Post]
    It's totally legit from my experience.
    Ever done the table shower there?

  9. #53798
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Connected with Franshesca at DDS (been sometime since last play with her at moonlight). She still has the red highlights, otherwise is short, has a slim / thick leg hispanic butt, that carries over to a shaved puffy lip (large gash for a small gal) playground that had a lot of course stubble. Speaking the language helps with an with you could want menu.
    Is this the place on Chamblee Dunwoody? Used to be called Amazing Massage? When I Google DDS it shows a pic of that same plaza. Or is DDS you're speaking of elsewhere?

  10. #53797
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Or is it China massage, ok whatever its name is.

    Alice is fun, if one is ok with older and don't mind a smoker. 50/60's, tall, rail thin, b / c man-mades, average erasers, small smooth playground.
    She is fun but is all about the money. I like ally better.

  11. #53796

    Old Meet

    Or is it China massage, ok whatever its name is.

    Alice is fun, if one is ok with older and don't mind a smoker. 50/60's, tall, rail thin, b / c man-mades, average erasers, small smooth playground.

  12. #53795
    Sunshine was covered up with birthday presents for a popular favorite.

  13. #53794
    Connected with Franshesca at DDS (been sometime since last play with her at moonlight). She still has the red highlights, otherwise is short, has a slim / thick leg hispanic butt, that carries over to a shaved puffy lip (large gash for a small gal) playground that had a lot of course stubble. Speaking the language helps with an with you could want menu.

  14. #53793
    Poshir,

    What's the harm? They need to focus on the big picture.

  15. #53792

    Very unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    But Asian hate does, unfortunately.
    Add to that that they are easy targets and convenient low hanging fruit for political hacks to exploit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape