Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 555 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 8325
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #6630

    Natalie Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    She could be stealing Natalie's rations. Speaking of Natalie Baby, we need to hatch a plan to get her knocked up again. Need to set up a cream pie contest or something. I think she looks ultra hot with that baby bump going on.
    Speaking of Natalie's rations, I used to be her private Instacart concierge. True story. I know, I know, this is extreme simpish behavior. But the things us mongers do just to get some of that cute white girl pussy LOL. Once I am done with my business meetings and work in Henderson, I would text Nat. She would then send me a long grocery list of stuff for my errand to the store. Gratis of course, all on my Visa. We are talking meats, fruits, veggies, deli, drinks, wine, etc.

    I would then drive to her 2nd floor apt on Paradise Road. Tiny complex with small parking spaces, and I always rent a full sized SUV or truck using my VIP status at National at the McCarran Rental Car Center. Be bringing bags of groceries up those narrow stairs, then she would put them away in her fridge and kitchen. I doubt if anyone else has done that for this chick. Her pussy is so damn tight. I would DATY until she cums, then slam my dick inside her super sensitive hole. She would scream bloody murder LOL. Oh it hurts, it hurts! Then after a few minutes, the crying and whimpering is replaced by sexy moans and butterfly kisses. Yeah your pussy is getting real wet baby, it feels so good!

    I would then spend hours and hours at her place just enjoying her skinny little body, until I have no semen left LOL. In between pops, we would eat deli, charcuterie, or anything else she cooked. We would always drink the same thing--vodka laced cold Cranberry juice. I don't think Nat is capable of gaining weight. She is one those genetically blessed folks who can eat and eat and stay the same. Even when she was 9 months preggo, all she had was a big belly bump, but the rest of her including her thighs, legs, and arms were still almost anorexic skinny!

    I am the same. Same BMI for the last 8-9 years. 6'1" tall and 180 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (14).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (13).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (15).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (16).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (9).jpg‎  

    Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (8).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (12).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (11).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Las Vegas (2).jpg‎   Natalie bbfscip Paradise Rd apartments (3).jpg‎  


  2. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear Pamela still pleasuring dicks and tricks in 2023. Nice facial and COF finish. I am more of a CIP and CIM guy, but I can understand the pleasure of admiring your DNA splattered over a pretty white girl's cute face.

    Looks like she has put on a couple of pounds. I think the best Pamela version is during late 2018, early 2019. Back then she was really skinny, and always had an incall room. Although some of them were not exactly 5 star hotels LOL. A few pics below from my collection.

    Also strange to see Pamela not wearing her vintage Gypsy necklace no more. That pendant used to dangle against my chin and neck when I pulled her in for DFK while riding me cowgirl. She changed her handle to Chanel now?

    Thanks for the update and picture.
    Nice legacy pics of Pamela! She looked like a Thoroughbred race horse back then. Yeah unfortunately she has porked up a tad since those circa 2018 pics. Could be due to all those cream pies you pumped into her, or she could be stealing Natalie's rations. Speaking of Natalie Baby, we need to hatch a plan to get her knocked up again. Need to set up a cream pie contest or something. I think she looks ultra hot with that baby bump going on. Not quite sure why Pamela changed the necklace. Maybe she keeps the Gypsy one has a spare in case the Chanel one gets some of that pesky overspray on it? I will have to ask her mama, she should know.

  3. #6628

    Taz is visiting

    For those of you that know her, and maybe the few of you that don't, Taz is visiting Vegas for a couple days. She will make sure your balls are empty and then beg for more. Happy hunting fellas.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/TAZ

  4. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Met Natalie last week. She is a member of Tasia's * Stable. Non GFE. However did do BBFS.
    I've been trying Tasia's number and no response. Just hit town. Any help?! I found 2 different numbers no reply from either. Thanks.

  5. #6626

    Before barebacking Abigayle

    I've done my fair share of BBFS on dozens if not hundreds of chicks. I keep reading about Abby, Tasia, Natalie on here. These girls are Vegas legends. But at the same time, they've taken so many Vegas creampies, I'm worried if they are clean or not? I mean I haven't seen anyone post on here that they have caught anything. But at the same time there's no way these girls are clean.
    A guy who has rawdogged hundreds of chicks would not be asking this question. That much sexual experience and life will curse you with knowledge, both good and bad, whether you like it or not.

    Dear Penthouse Forum. Let me start by saying I have banged more chicks than Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods, and Charlie Sheen combined. Where can I find girls like Tasia? I am lonely and horny, and I keep reading about these douchebags in Vegas getting their dicks wet with sweet Natalie juice.

    Any advice?
    An infectious disease specialist advised me to drink this before barebacking Abigayle. I actually drink 8-10 glasses per day. My pipes are clean.

    But then again, I could be wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before barebacking Abby.jpg‎   Abigayle hates condoms (1).jpg‎   Abigayle creampie   (1).jpg‎   Abigayle creampie   (3).jpg‎   Abigayle creampie   (2).jpg‎  

    Abigayle creampie   (4).jpg‎   Abigayle hates condoms (2).jpg‎   Abigayle hates condoms (3).jpg‎   Abigayle hates condoms (4).jpg‎   Abigayle hates condoms (5).jpg‎  


  6. #6625

    Gypsy

    Good to hear Pamela still pleasuring dicks and tricks in 2023. Nice facial and COF finish. I am more of a CIP and CIM guy, but I can understand the pleasure of admiring your DNA splattered over a pretty white girl's cute face.

    Looks like she has put on a couple of pounds. I think the best Pamela version is during late 2018, early 2019. Back then she was really skinny, and always had an incall room. Although some of them were not exactly 5 star hotels LOL. A few pics below from my collection.

    Also strange to see Pamela not wearing her vintage Gypsy necklace no more. That pendant used to dangle against my chin and neck when I pulled her in for DFK while riding me cowgirl. She changed her handle to Chanel now?

    Thanks for the update and picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gypsy Las Vegas (4).jpg‎   Gypsy Las Vegas (7).jpg‎   Gypsy tight pussy.jpg‎   Pam Morrison incall Vegas (3).jpg‎   Pam Morrison incall Vegas (6).jpg‎  

    Pam Morrison incall Vegas (2).jpg‎   Pam Morrison incall Vegas (7).jpg‎   Pam Morrison incall Vegas (4).jpg‎   Pam Morrison incall Vegas (1).jpg‎   Pam Morrison incall Vegas (8).jpg‎  


  7. #6624

    Abby, Kelsey

    I'm visiting Vegas for a few days this week, so I've been trying to read through some of the local threads. From what I've seen here so far, I'm tempted to contact Kelsey or Abby. However, from recent posts it seems like:

    - Kelsey's number has recently changed.

    - There is another provider using Abby's name / pics.

    Any chance one of you would be generous enough to PM me the correct current contact info for either (or both) of them so I don't waste time contacting the wrong numbers?

    While I'd also be very appreciative if you let me know how much they are currently quoting, and how negotiable that is, I'm perfectly capable of figuring that out on my own if needed.

  8. #6623

    Pamela Morrison, Gypsy

    I saw her once at Tasia's place. She's by far the hottest of the girls I've seen there. Unfortunately, she's only one that was bad in terms of service. Just total dead fish.

    But she's so hot I admit I'd try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpete  [View Original Post]
    What a hottie. I found her email but it doesn't work. Got to figure out how to get in touch with her.

  9. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Recently met up with Pamela from Tasia's Stable. Pamela was begging for the cream pie but I opted for the Pearl Necklace instead.
    What a hottie. I found her email but it doesn't work. Got to figure out how to get in touch with her.

  10. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebitmaster  [View Original Post]
    The. 04% might be true for the "biggie" HIV. Female to male transmission (assuming a clean healthy penis, no cuts, sores, etc.) is near zero.

    But the other STDs are sometimes really contagious. Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, etc. They are mostly curable (except for Herpes) but still hard to explain to the SO.

    FWIW. I haven't been in the game for about 3-4 years, but before that I was active for about 30 years and mostly bareback. Never caught anything.

    Simple precautions to lower the odds. Trust your sense of smell, check for sores, and pee and rinse with alcohol after sex. No guarantees, but worked for me.
    You forgot about Syphliss, which Vegas is number one in the country for (based on positive tests vs. Population count) and could take months to treat.

    As you said, I partake in maybe one or two quick BBBJ a year, usually do a sensual massage with ending, and I always keep alcohol, hand sanitizer and listerine in my car to clean up afterwards. I usually try to quickly pee afterwards too, when possible.

  11. #6620

    Depends what you are worried about catching

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor  [View Original Post]
    I read that its as low as a 0. 04% (zero-point-zero-four percent) chance of catching it permanently. But only if you're the one that's doing the fucking.
    The. 04% might be true for the "biggie" HIV. Female to male transmission (assuming a clean healthy penis, no cuts, sores, etc.) is near zero.

    But the other STDs are sometimes really contagious. Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, etc. They are mostly curable (except for Herpes) but still hard to explain to the SO.

    FWIW. I haven't been in the game for about 3-4 years, but before that I was active for about 30 years and mostly bareback. Never caught anything.

    Simple precautions to lower the odds. Trust your sense of smell, check for sores, and pee and rinse with alcohol after sex. No guarantees, but worked for me.

  12. #6619
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I've done my fair share of BBFS on dozens if not hundreds of chicks. I keep reading about Abby, Tasia, Natalie on here. I am intrigued and curiosu and would like to see what all the hype is about. These girls are vegas legends. But at the same time, they've taken so many Vegas creampies, I'm worried if they are clean or not? I mean I haven't seen anyone post on here that they have caught anything. But at the same time there's no way these girls are clean. Any advice?
    Forget about them if you're so concerned about it.

  13. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I've done my fair share of BBFS on dozens if not hundreds of chicks. I keep reading about Abby, Tasia, Natalie on here. I am intrigued and curiosu and would like to see what all the hype is about. These girls are vegas legends. But at the same time, they've taken so many Vegas creampies, I'm worried if they are clean or not? I mean I haven't seen anyone post on here that they have caught anything. But at the same time there's no way these girls are clean. Any advice?
    I read that its as low as a 0. 04% (zero-point-zero-four percent) chance of catching it permanently. But only if you're the one that's doing the fucking.

  14. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I've done my fair share of BBFS on dozens if not hundreds of chicks. I keep reading about Abby, Tasia, Natalie on here. I am intrigued and curiosu and would like to see what all the hype is about. These girls are vegas legends. But at the same time, they've taken so many Vegas creampies, I'm worried if they are clean or not? I mean I haven't seen anyone post on here that they have caught anything. But at the same time there's no way these girls are clean. Any advice?
    I too have the same question in regards to Abby. There are literally hundreds of reviews across multiple boards. Has anyone caught anything from her?

  15. #6616
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6374  [View Original Post]
    I've done my fair share of BBFS on dozens if not hundreds of chicks. I keep reading about Abby, Tasia, Natalie on here. I am intrigued and curiosu and would like to see what all the hype is about. These girls are vegas legends. But at the same time, they've taken so many Vegas creampies, I'm worried if they are clean or not? I mean I haven't seen anyone post on here that they have caught anything. But at the same time there's no way these girls are clean. Any advice?
    Sure, here is some advice, Jimmy up!

    I find it interesting that an individual has admitted to to raw dogging dozens if not hundreds of chicks, is suddenly concerned about providers X, Y and Z if they are clean? Maybe I'm confused, but I thought this thread was about sharing experiences with Bareback Beauties. Maybe somebody needs to open a thread "Bareback Safety"? Otherwise I see at least a thousand posts to something that is not relevant here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape