Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 8327
-
10-06-23 20:57 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 34Getting thru to Tasia's girls
Not sure how to post this and yes, I am learning this website, but I live on another board and ran across this info Kali Ryder TER I'd: 359870. If you look that up it gets you to all her info which gets you to Tasia's girls?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 14:47 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 124Different strokes
Not a dig, just a funny observation. I find COF to be extremely rare and hot AF and on the rare occasion a SP allows it I relish the chance to live out my porn fantasies. CIM same thing. CIP, meh, I can get that at home.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
Again, just a funny observation. To each his own! Now to find some more info on this COF hottie!
-
10-05-23 23:02 #6555Regular Member

Posts: 18The link is down. Can you get a new one.
The link is down. Can you get a new one.
Originally Posted by SixFlags
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 13:54 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 140She did not allow any kissing. Not even Lfk. Allowed daty, BBBJ. Tasia suggested I cum on her face, but I was determined to CIP. Didn't drive 3 and a half hours just to deliver a facial LOL.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 13:47 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 140LOL yeah she did. I think she delivered back in January.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
Can't tell she was ever pregnant.
No stretch marks, and is thin as a rail. I think Taisa must have her on a air and water diet LOL.
-
10-05-23 01:10 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 673She hit me up last week, might take her up on this.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
Non GFE with BBFS? What doesn't she allow?
-
10-04-23 22:26 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 2991Did
She finally kick that bump out yet?
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 13:36 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 54To be fair, I'm basing that off the erotic monkey link. I haven't been able to find an updated mega personals link to cross check it.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 11:21 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 140Natalie
Met Natalie last week. She is a member of Tasia's * Stable. Non GFE. However did do BBFS.
-
10-04-23 06:52 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 2991That's
Weird last year was only $. 50 now 5? I won't see her or Abby who has rawed all of Las Vegas and especially at that price!
Originally Posted by Pork1171
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 06:48 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 2991It's
Not a preference it's Mandatory don't even ask.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 21:59 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 2422Over the tables
Wait so she strongly prefers raws over covered? Rare to see providers object rubbers and they want extra gratuity.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:51 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm new to Nevada having recently moved from Ohio. Kelsey looks and sounds fun. Her ad states that an hour is $500. What makes her a better choice than some of the agencies whose ladies provide similar services / menus?
Originally Posted by RevPerv
[View Original Post]
TIA. Sorry for a noob-ish question.
-
10-02-23 16:20 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 2991Just
Search for Kelsey in this thread she flat out refuses anyone wanting to use a condom!
Originally Posted by FootLove6
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 12:25 #6543Regular Member

Posts: 7Sloppy seconds provider?
Would anyone know a sloppy seconds provider? Any Intel appreciated or just PM me after you seen one and tell me so I can go see them after haha.














Reply With Quote




