Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30439

    Song: falling to pieces

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Not only does he read the forums and not share, but he doesn't listen!! I don't know how much of this is true but my guy just told me a wild story of Faith trying to rob him. Said he wasn't trying to hookup and was socializing whatever that means. But she got naked call then started screaming for her boyfriend who was close by. He came in the room like the sheriff and went in my guy's pocket and grabbed his cash. Faith's pimp is not that big to be grabbing money out of people's pocket. But he ended up wait for it. He called Richmond's finest to the Travel Inn at 6511 Midlo room 15. Faith pepper sprayed him and her and her boyfriend tried to run. A squad car came and ambulance for him. The paramedics flushed his eyes, and the police recovered $70 of $100 of his money. The cop gave him a receipt for the $10 they spent in the store and I guess let them keep $20 for the their troubles. But the pimp and faith have been texting him talking mess to him from 571-454-7266 and 804-247-5476.

    If you don't listen to all the warnings about Faith, listen to this one. STAY AWAY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/950818172273
    LOL faith no more. Faith is the new Tinkerbell. You are gambling to be robbed every time. With faith, car dates only or her husband will show up. Your friend is lying about something. Cops are not curious about what happened?

  2. #30438

    Faith no more

    Not only does he read the forums and not share, but he doesn't listen!! I don't know how much of this is true but my guy just told me a wild story of Faith trying to rob him. Said he wasn't trying to hookup and was socializing whatever that means. But she got naked call then started screaming for her boyfriend who was close by. He came in the room like the sheriff and went in my guy's pocket and grabbed his cash. Faith's pimp is not that big to be grabbing money out of people's pocket. But he ended up wait for it. He called Richmond's finest to the Travel Inn at 6511 Midlo room 15. Faith pepper sprayed him and her and her boyfriend tried to run. A squad car came and ambulance for him. The paramedics flushed his eyes, and the police recovered $70 of $100 of his money. The cop gave him a receipt for the $10 they spent in the store and I guess let them keep $20 for the their troubles. But the pimp and faith have been texting him talking mess to him from 571-454-7266 and 804-247-5476.

    If you don't listen to all the warnings about Faith, listen to this one. STAY AWAY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/950818172273

  3. #30437

    Kryss

    She actually reached out a couple months ago for some help cause her job didn't pay her on time. She said she was doing well. I was feeling generous and just sent her some money over cash app. I didn't ask, nor was I seeking anything in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic thinking about girls from the past. Not looking to reconnect, I know she's long gone from this hobby. Just wondering if anyone still sees (platonically) or talks to Kryss. Is she doing well and happy? I always thought she was one of the more genuine providers out there and would end up in a good place in life. Just wondering.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    .

  4. #30436
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1977  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    You should be able to send that pm now.

  5. #30435

    Whatever happened to Chelsea / Aubrey?

    Any of you remember the one slim spanish & white chick who had that lovely "Harder Daddy" tramp stamp? Whatever happened to her? While she wasn't my favorite provider, she was pleasant to be around, and was always reliable every single time I contacted her when it came to punctual communication and availability.

    Here is an old ad of hers to jog the memory.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/qv-and-pic-video-specialsss-tonight-only/49013058

  6. #30434

    One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
    I saw her about 3 or 4 years ago when she had another girl who went by Oria doing business with her (Google 'Skipthegames Oria' and its the gorgeous black chick that pops up in Images). I saw both of them separately for. 8 a piece and had an absolute blast. Everything was allowed with both of them with the exception of BBFS. She's had a taste of the luxury life since then, touring the country and what not. Now she has rates that are almost up there with Vegas escorts and I can't indulge in that. To each their own though.

  7. #30433

    Eva

    I'm done with even trying to hook up with this one. She's wasted so much of my time. Even tried to schedule a time with her like 12 hours ahead of time and she still gave me the run around. It's always something. Always some sob story about blah blah blah. Not me. Not again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159721703

  8. #30432

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brandi got a new number because she lost her phone recently and she has a room also with a friend. Just hmu for her new digits.
    Your inbox is full.

  9. #30431
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    It took me a while. Finally connected for quick car date for $60. She has low rates and delivers pretty well. She does have a gag reflex so DT is not happening. She's chubby, cute titties and aims to please. Took a while to nut because she couldn't go deep enough like bee, Gigi or little bit.
    Oh ok thanks I see as far from her too respond LOL thanks I appreciate the feedback.

  10. #30430

    She's slow to respond

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    I been tryna getting ahold of this provider the past couple of days what's up with these girls not responding to messages smh these are some of her profile ad pics she posted on sumo search website hopefully I can see her soon.
    It took me a while. Finally connected for quick car date for $60. She has low rates and delivers pretty well. She does have a gag reflex so DT is not happening. She's chubby, cute titties and aims to please. Took a while to nut because she couldn't go deep enough like bee, Gigi or little bit.

  11. #30429

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw UTR Nikki by the diamond. It was a bit difficult to setup but finally was able to meet. Once I arrived no waiting. I get inside and looks like the pic she sent me but skinnier. We get started right away and she gives me a very good bbj no deep throating. Move on to the main event we go through all the positions CG, K9 then finished in mish. Overall solid service. Damage 130 Good nut.
    Hey bro your mailbox is full. Please send me more info on your visit with Nikki. I think you know what I'm looking for.

  12. #30428
    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Has any monger seen this provider before ? Any information I would appreciate it thanks also these are 2 of her ad pics she posted on her skip the games profile.
    I feel like someone posted about her recently but it might have just been someone inquiring. A link to her post would be helpful.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  13. #30427

    Kryss

    Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic thinking about girls from the past. Not looking to reconnect, I know she's long gone from this hobby. Just wondering if anyone still sees (platonically) or talks to Kryss. Is she doing well and happy? I always thought she was one of the more genuine providers out there and would end up in a good place in life. Just wondering.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  14. #30426

    Milf bbw

    Has any monger seen this provider before ? Any information I would appreciate it thanks also these are 2 of her ad pics she posted on her skip the games profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0554.jpg‎   IMG_0555.jpg‎  

  15. #30425

    Not to me

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
    Considering she once could be had for 60 bucks I just can't bring myself to do it anymore personally but to each their own bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape