Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30429

    Milf bbw

    Has any monger seen this provider before ? Any information I would appreciate it thanks also these are 2 of her ad pics she posted on her skip the games profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0554.jpg‎   IMG_0555.jpg‎  

  2. #30428

    Not to me

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
    Considering she once could be had for 60 bucks I just can't bring myself to do it anymore personally but to each their own bro.

  3. #30427
    Quote Originally Posted by InrvaNow  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't have her name so not sure what to search. Shows posts going back to early October.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...t/362004751428

    Will TOFTT if no one has any info.
    I've seen her a few times. She is a pretty good time. Pics are her, and pretty recent.

  4. #30426

    Nyla

    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5

  5. #30425

    Sally

    I think a lot has been said about her already so not much to add. In my dream, confirmed the handler. She calls him "protection. " I don't think anyone has really said how firm her body is that her face is pretty. Went for a QV, standard rates. She was personable, did not seem intoxicated or high. She smelled good. She gave me a quick covered BJ to get junior going. I was so excited I popped like a high school kid shortly after she started riding me.

    This old man can't hang any more!

  6. #30424

    Brandi and a friend

    Hey Brandi got a new number because she lost her phone recently and she has a room also with a friend. Just hmu for her new digits.

  7. #30423
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She not available on the weekends, only 9-5 during the week. Those pics are not a good representation of how she looks now!! You've been warned, LOL.
    Oh aight bet thanks bro good looking out LOL.

  8. #30422

    Thick bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    I been tryna getting ahold of this provider the past couple of days what's up with these girls not responding to messages smh these are some of her profile ad pics she posted on sumo search website hopefully I can see her soon.
    She not available on the weekends, only 9-5 during the week. Those pics are not a good representation of how she looks now!! You've been warned, LOL.

  9. #30421

    Nikki

    I recently saw UTR Nikki by the diamond. It was a bit difficult to setup but finally was able to meet. Once I arrived no waiting. I get inside and looks like the pic she sent me but skinnier. We get started right away and she gives me a very good bbj no deep throating. Move on to the main event we go through all the positions CG, K9 then finished in mish. Overall solid service. Damage 130 Good nut.

  10. #30420

    Thick BBW

    I been tryna getting ahold of this provider the past couple of days what's up with these girls not responding to messages smh these are some of her profile ad pics she posted on sumo search website hopefully I can see her soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0546.jpeg‎   IMG_0545.jpeg‎   IMG_0544.jpeg‎  

  11. #30419
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    This is nice to hear. Greta was good quality. Assuming services are the same.

    Did you by chance ask how long she was going to be in town for?

    I may line something up for this weekend.
    Saw her last night and she is the best I have seen in along time, saw Greta the week before and she was a 9. 5, this girl was an 11 LOL. Great english, great mic skills, super sexy and wanting to please, beautiful kitty, true GFE and no rush, we chilled and cuddled after the deed, will definetily repeat. So far this agency is batting 1000 in my book, she said she was leaving today but will be back soon.

  12. #30418

    Morning everyone, found this one and can't find any reviews.

    Doesn't have her name so not sure what to search. Shows posts going back to early October.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...t/362004751428

    Will TOFTT if no one has any info.

  13. #30417

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-510-6262

    If you're talking about this Sammy don't bother. She's way heavier than the pictures and looks much older in person. Service is ok but very rushed. Not worth chasing down in my opinion.
    Thanks for heads-up!

  14. #30416

    This Sammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know Sammy or if she still around? She was in the Midlothian area. Been looking for her post and wanted to try her out. Haven't seen any pop-up lately. Just curious if anybody knew if she was still in the business?

    Thanks,

    IRA.
    https://callescort.org/804-510-6262

    If you're talking about this Sammy don't bother. She's way heavier than the pictures and looks much older in person. Service is ok but very rushed. Not worth chasing down in my opinion.

  15. #30415
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    With every girl saying they are the throat goat, make your list who is the best right now.

    1 miz wattz.

    2 Nikki.

    3 pixie.
    I though wattz was out? I haven't seen her post is 3 years, never had the chance with her.

    Also I never hear back from pixie. Most of the time I just get ghosted when I'm in rva.

    I don't seem to have this problem in winston or charlotte.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape