Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 37322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30437

    One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
    I saw her about 3 or 4 years ago when she had another girl who went by Oria doing business with her (Google 'Skipthegames Oria' and its the gorgeous black chick that pops up in Images). I saw both of them separately for. 8 a piece and had an absolute blast. Everything was allowed with both of them with the exception of BBFS. She's had a taste of the luxury life since then, touring the country and what not. Now she has rates that are almost up there with Vegas escorts and I can't indulge in that. To each their own though.

  2. #30436

    Eva

    I'm done with even trying to hook up with this one. She's wasted so much of my time. Even tried to schedule a time with her like 12 hours ahead of time and she still gave me the run around. It's always something. Always some sob story about blah blah blah. Not me. Not again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159721703

  3. #30435

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brandi got a new number because she lost her phone recently and she has a room also with a friend. Just hmu for her new digits.
    Your inbox is full.

  4. #30434
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    It took me a while. Finally connected for quick car date for $60. She has low rates and delivers pretty well. She does have a gag reflex so DT is not happening. She's chubby, cute titties and aims to please. Took a while to nut because she couldn't go deep enough like bee, Gigi or little bit.
    Oh ok thanks I see as far from her too respond LOL thanks I appreciate the feedback.

  5. #30433

    She's slow to respond

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    I been tryna getting ahold of this provider the past couple of days what's up with these girls not responding to messages smh these are some of her profile ad pics she posted on sumo search website hopefully I can see her soon.
    It took me a while. Finally connected for quick car date for $60. She has low rates and delivers pretty well. She does have a gag reflex so DT is not happening. She's chubby, cute titties and aims to please. Took a while to nut because she couldn't go deep enough like bee, Gigi or little bit.

  6. #30432

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw UTR Nikki by the diamond. It was a bit difficult to setup but finally was able to meet. Once I arrived no waiting. I get inside and looks like the pic she sent me but skinnier. We get started right away and she gives me a very good bbj no deep throating. Move on to the main event we go through all the positions CG, K9 then finished in mish. Overall solid service. Damage 130 Good nut.
    Hey bro your mailbox is full. Please send me more info on your visit with Nikki. I think you know what I'm looking for.

  7. #30431
    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Has any monger seen this provider before ? Any information I would appreciate it thanks also these are 2 of her ad pics she posted on her skip the games profile.
    I feel like someone posted about her recently but it might have just been someone inquiring. A link to her post would be helpful.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  8. #30430

    Kryss

    Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic thinking about girls from the past. Not looking to reconnect, I know she's long gone from this hobby. Just wondering if anyone still sees (platonically) or talks to Kryss. Is she doing well and happy? I always thought she was one of the more genuine providers out there and would end up in a good place in life. Just wondering.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  9. #30429

    Milf bbw

    Has any monger seen this provider before ? Any information I would appreciate it thanks also these are 2 of her ad pics she posted on her skip the games profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0554.jpg‎   IMG_0555.jpg‎  

  10. #30428

    Not to me

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5
    Considering she once could be had for 60 bucks I just can't bring myself to do it anymore personally but to each their own bro.

  11. #30427
    Quote Originally Posted by InrvaNow  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't have her name so not sure what to search. Shows posts going back to early October.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...t/362004751428

    Will TOFTT if no one has any info.
    I've seen her a few times. She is a pretty good time. Pics are her, and pretty recent.

  12. #30426

    Nyla

    Has anyone seen Nyla recently? I saw her back when she first came to Richmond and went by Marie. Been a long time for me and see she charges premium rates. Just wondering if she is worth it or it's best to pass.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5

  13. #30425

    Sally

    I think a lot has been said about her already so not much to add. In my dream, confirmed the handler. She calls him "protection. " I don't think anyone has really said how firm her body is that her face is pretty. Went for a QV, standard rates. She was personable, did not seem intoxicated or high. She smelled good. She gave me a quick covered BJ to get junior going. I was so excited I popped like a high school kid shortly after she started riding me.

    This old man can't hang any more!

  14. #30424

    Brandi and a friend

    Hey Brandi got a new number because she lost her phone recently and she has a room also with a friend. Just hmu for her new digits.

  15. #30423
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She not available on the weekends, only 9-5 during the week. Those pics are not a good representation of how she looks now!! You've been warned, LOL.
    Oh aight bet thanks bro good looking out LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape