Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 11032
-
11-08-23 18:29 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 161Honestly not worth it anymore. She hasn't been 43 for more than a decade now and it shows.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 15:54 #7911Banned Member

Posts: 26XoxoAngel
XoxoAngel would be an excellent choice for GFE. One of the handful I've repeated with. Super friendly and gets right to it.
Originally Posted by DeepBlu
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:56 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 91ClaireLuv
Any of you have had some kind of experience with her I am interested because she is a hot MILF but she is up.
In Everett and is quite of drive for me because I'm in West Seattle, I want to now if worth the drive?
-
11-08-23 10:30 #7909Banned Member

Posts: 510You can just tell right away this is not a real post. A girl with a shitter like that you are not going to find escorting. That is a 9.4 ass. That girl is probably a IG model or something like that. Definitely not an escort.
Originally Posted by MikeWall
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:28 #7908Banned Member

Posts: 510No. I definitely won't either these are the worst quality pictures I have ever seen. When were these pictures taken 2001?
Originally Posted by UtausTonite
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 06:55 #7907Regular Member

Posts: 14New Latina
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/2062319957
Anyone tried yet?
-
11-07-23 12:40 #7906Regular Member

Posts: 20I checked out her older posts, and she occasionally posted pics of celebrities (Kelly Brook) in her ads so definitely a red flag.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 17:30 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 255TER says it's a catfish.
Originally Posted by NiceMassage
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 17:25 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 50Jessica
Asked about this one before but no replies. She posts almost daily so I was surprised at the lack of intel. I'm too chicken to roll the dice. Anyone?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jessica/55495639
-
11-06-23 17:23 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 90Her ad has a picture of her literally spreading her asshole open, yet her profile says no Greek.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
Don't understand that thought process.
-
11-06-23 16:41 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 128Yup, she went from 650, to 500, now to 400. Wouldnt have looked her way, if it was still at the higher end. And her latest ads, up to the middle of last month, she mentioned no BB on her post. Her recent ones doesn't mention that anymore. Hmmm. 🤔.
Ill give her credit, shes kinda cute.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 15:19 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 276Delusional
Maybe no one is seeing her because they can see she is misleading in her ad, she is neither "smoking hot" nor has a "bangin' body".
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 15:06 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 1544For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 14:55 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 128Emberlyevers07
Anyone met up with this one yet? One review, prior to her posting.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....th-Bangin-Body!Available-now!-Call-or-text-now- (425) 371-3312!highlight=3312.
-
11-06-23 00:19 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 104Whoa, no kidding. Talk about the cure being worse than the sickness. Glad you fixed the issue.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





