Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 736 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 11031
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7911

    XoxoAngel

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    I'm making a trip up to Seattle tomorrow. Looking to find a reliable, busty GFE (maybe even PSE) provider in the area. I'm thinking xoxoAngel (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?203408-XoxoAngel). Thoughts or other recommendations? Feel free to pm if you prefer. Thanks for the help!

    DB.
    XoxoAngel would be an excellent choice for GFE. One of the handful I've repeated with. Super friendly and gets right to it.

  2. #7910

    ClaireLuv

    Any of you have had some kind of experience with her I am interested because she is a hot MILF but she is up.

    In Everett and is quite of drive for me because I'm in West Seattle, I want to now if worth the drive?

  3. #7909
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWall  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her older posts, and she occasionally posted pics of celebrities (Kelly Brook) in her ads so definitely a red flag.
    You can just tell right away this is not a real post. A girl with a shitter like that you are not going to find escorting. That is a 9.4 ass. That girl is probably a IG model or something like that. Definitely not an escort.

  4. #7908
    Quote Originally Posted by UtausTonite  [View Original Post]
    No. I definitely won't either these are the worst quality pictures I have ever seen. When were these pictures taken 2001?

  5. #7907

  6. #7906
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    TER says it's a catfish.
    I checked out her older posts, and she occasionally posted pics of celebrities (Kelly Brook) in her ads so definitely a red flag.

  7. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    Asked about this one before but no replies. She posts almost daily so I was surprised at the lack of intel. I'm too chicken to roll the dice. Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jessica/55495639
    TER says it's a catfish.

  8. #7904

    Jessica

    Asked about this one before but no replies. She posts almost daily so I was surprised at the lack of intel. I'm too chicken to roll the dice. Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jessica/55495639

  9. #7903
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she went from 650, to 500, now to 400. Wouldnt have looked her way, if it was still at the higher end. And her latest ads, up to the middle of last month, she mentioned no BB on her post. Her recent ones doesn't mention that anymore. Hmmm. 🤔.

    Ill give her credit, shes kinda cute.
    Her ad has a picture of her literally spreading her asshole open, yet her profile says no Greek.

    Don't understand that thought process.

  10. #7902
    Yup, she went from 650, to 500, now to 400. Wouldnt have looked her way, if it was still at the higher end. And her latest ads, up to the middle of last month, she mentioned no BB on her post. Her recent ones doesn't mention that anymore. Hmmm. 🤔.

    Ill give her credit, shes kinda cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Maybe no one is seeing her because they can see she is misleading in her ad, she is neither "smoking hot" nor has a "bangin' body".

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.

  11. #7901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.
    Maybe no one is seeing her because they can see she is misleading in her ad, she is neither "smoking hot" nor has a "bangin' body".

  12. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this one yet? One review, prior to her posting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....th-Bangin-Body!Available-now!-Call-or-text-now- (425) 371-3312!highlight=3312.
    For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.

  13. #7899

    Emberlyevers07

    Anyone met up with this one yet? One review, prior to her posting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....th-Bangin-Body!Available-now!-Call-or-text-now- (425) 371-3312!highlight=3312.

  14. #7898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Eventually it went away and you are going to hate the cure. I went 6 months without ejaculation.
    Whoa, no kidding. Talk about the cure being worse than the sickness. Glad you fixed the issue.

  15. #7897

    Visiting Seattle

    Hi gents,

    I'm making a trip up to Seattle tomorrow. Looking to find a reliable, busty GFE (maybe even PSE) provider in the area. I'm thinking xoxoAngel (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?203408-XoxoAngel). Thoughts or other recommendations? Feel free to pm if you prefer. Thanks for the help!

    DB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape