Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 736 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 11029
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7909
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWall  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her older posts, and she occasionally posted pics of celebrities (Kelly Brook) in her ads so definitely a red flag.
    You can just tell right away this is not a real post. A girl with a shitter like that you are not going to find escorting. That is a 9.4 ass. That girl is probably a IG model or something like that. Definitely not an escort.

  2. #7908
    Quote Originally Posted by UtausTonite  [View Original Post]
    No. I definitely won't either these are the worst quality pictures I have ever seen. When were these pictures taken 2001?

  3. #7907

  4. #7906
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    TER says it's a catfish.
    I checked out her older posts, and she occasionally posted pics of celebrities (Kelly Brook) in her ads so definitely a red flag.

  5. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    Asked about this one before but no replies. She posts almost daily so I was surprised at the lack of intel. I'm too chicken to roll the dice. Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jessica/55495639
    TER says it's a catfish.

  6. #7904

    Jessica

    Asked about this one before but no replies. She posts almost daily so I was surprised at the lack of intel. I'm too chicken to roll the dice. Anyone?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jessica/55495639

  7. #7903
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she went from 650, to 500, now to 400. Wouldnt have looked her way, if it was still at the higher end. And her latest ads, up to the middle of last month, she mentioned no BB on her post. Her recent ones doesn't mention that anymore. Hmmm. 🤔.

    Ill give her credit, shes kinda cute.
    Her ad has a picture of her literally spreading her asshole open, yet her profile says no Greek.

    Don't understand that thought process.

  8. #7902
    Yup, she went from 650, to 500, now to 400. Wouldnt have looked her way, if it was still at the higher end. And her latest ads, up to the middle of last month, she mentioned no BB on her post. Her recent ones doesn't mention that anymore. Hmmm. 🤔.

    Ill give her credit, shes kinda cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Maybe no one is seeing her because they can see she is misleading in her ad, she is neither "smoking hot" nor has a "bangin' body".

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.

  9. #7901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Delusional

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.
    Maybe no one is seeing her because they can see she is misleading in her ad, she is neither "smoking hot" nor has a "bangin' body".

  10. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this one yet? One review, prior to her posting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....th-Bangin-Body!Available-now!-Call-or-text-now- (425) 371-3312!highlight=3312.
    For me, I smile because she went from $650/ hr a month ago to $400/ hr now. That's a 39% reduction in less than a month.

  11. #7899

    Emberlyevers07

    Anyone met up with this one yet? One review, prior to her posting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....th-Bangin-Body!Available-now!-Call-or-text-now- (425) 371-3312!highlight=3312.

  12. #7898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Eventually it went away and you are going to hate the cure. I went 6 months without ejaculation.
    Whoa, no kidding. Talk about the cure being worse than the sickness. Glad you fixed the issue.

  13. #7897

    Visiting Seattle

    Hi gents,

    I'm making a trip up to Seattle tomorrow. Looking to find a reliable, busty GFE (maybe even PSE) provider in the area. I'm thinking xoxoAngel (https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?203408-XoxoAngel). Thoughts or other recommendations? Feel free to pm if you prefer. Thanks for the help!

    DB.

  14. #7896
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I'll offer another possibility which a lot of men aren't aware of, pelvic floor issues. This is common mostly among women but men can have this, too. Do you by chance lift heavy weights (squats, deadlifts) or work a physical job? That can cause issues with the floor. Basically what happens is that the muscles in that underside area get so tight that it causes issues with ejaculation, urination, etc. I had this issue after doing a lot of weight training and my doctor didn't believe that weightlifting could cause this issue. We did all of these tests for the prostate, STDs, etc and nothing came back. He sent me to a Urologist and she immediately identified the issue after I told her about all of my athletic training. I had to go to a physical therapist who specialized in pelvic floor issues for men and essentially learned how to stretch the muscles in that area which cleared it up. I couldn't really ejaculate, felt like it was getting stuck or restricted, sometimes some pain. Now I do some yoga-type stretches twice a day and don't have issues any more. If your doctor can't figure this out, maybe bring it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Did either of you get checked for ureaplasma?
    Thanks for the responses everyone! And I'm 90% sure it's not so to anything muscular for me. My symptoms started just a couple days after the BBBJ. I have gone to pelvic PT and doesn't improve for me, my PT did some trigger point and nothing down there seems to be an issue, suspects it's like bacteria too.

    And yep testing for ureaplasma and Mgen, it was positive and treated. Retests came back negative. Symptoms unchanged though.

  15. #7895
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to fear monger, but I'm pretty desperately running out of options. Thought I'd post here because I've been suffering from a bad case of chronic prostatitis ever my encounter with CaraCaress on the other site. This was over 10 months ago.

    Got a BBBJ, which I imagine was the cause. Couple days after I got a UTI, had to pee once every 10 minutes. That went away without antibiotics. Still had pain in the prostate area and burning. Went to get tested and standard STI panel was negative at first. New tests found some bacteria and took some antibiotics. Tested again and no STDs shown. Did some more testing for some non STD bacteria and took antibiotics for those. Been 10 months since my symptoms started and they haven't went away. 90% sure I caught something from CaraCaress that isn't being picked up in tests or treated by the antibiotics.

    Anyone have any personal experience dealing with and curing prostatitis caused by oral? Feel free to message me. Or has anyone else seen CaraCaress or one of the CT girls and also been having these issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I actually have and for years with similar conditions to you. Though it was a BJ but not sure, no STDs and a baffled doctor. Then even put a camera inside 😬 and found nothing. It's a mystery to them.

    Eventually it went away and you are going to hate the cure. I went 6 months without ejaculation. Seriously. To treat it and a pretty healthy sex addiction. I did nothing, didn't cum, did everything else but sex and sure enough it had time to clear out any bacteria with it getting "topped off" everytime I came. The crazy thing was how much crazy mental clarity and live of mind went along with it. That was years ago though and I still fuck regulanlw but without the prostate issues.

    I'm no doctor though so not sure this does you any good.
    Did either of you get checked for ureaplasma?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape