Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4309

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.
    Report back. I've seen her twice. Once in Vegas and once in LA. In LA It was amazing. I did things to her I don't read about anyone else do.

  2. #4308

    Got an appointment with Jay

    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.

  3. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Between these girls, who:

    - is the tiniest?

    - is the youngest or best looking?

    - has the nicest natural breasts?
    Are these two agencies associated.

  4. #4306

    Ari

    I had to see Ari to see what you been saying and I'll say she's average, she was in Vegas before I don't remember what name, but I remember her because her nose / mouth reminded me like she looks like a Dr Seuss cartoon. BBBJ average bad dfk. She's a nice girl but I'll rather spend the $ with a better service. Like Lev, Tyra or Somi. If anyone has inside of the other newbies I'll appreciate.

  5. #4305

    Ltlv

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    I have had a fun few days with LTLV. All outcall.

    Tyra: a little older, but attractive and great body with MM. Got on her knees, nice BBBJ. Good kisser, Moved to bed, BBFS multiple positions until cip. Cleaned me up, cuddled for a little bit then left.

    Yoma: mid 20's, cute, not slim but not big. Proportionate curves. Good kisser and BBBJ, she is short with large boobs, fun to watch ride. Then mish. Cip, then sucked me clean. No cuddle.

    A-ri: would guess early 30's, but attractive. Very petite with MM. Like easily under 100 lbs. She is a pleaser. Mediocre kisser. Told me to lay back and she would do all the work. Good BBBJ, then BBFS, so tight and then she is so tiny. Really fun to control and fuck. Cip, she cleans up. See I'm hard again, so round 2 starts with another BBBJ, then cowgirl, doggie, and mish. I'm average, she was so tight. Another cip and I was ready for an expresso.

    I would repeat any of the 3 but my order: Yami, A-ri, Tyra but it's close.
    What was the Damage $$.

  6. #4304

    Ltlv

    I have had a fun few days with LTLV. All outcall.

    Tyra: a little older, but attractive and great body with MM. Got on her knees, nice BBBJ. Good kisser, Moved to bed, BBFS multiple positions until cip. Cleaned me up, cuddled for a little bit then left.

    Yoma: mid 20's, cute, not slim but not big. Proportionate curves. Good kisser and BBBJ, she is short with large boobs, fun to watch ride. Then mish. Cip, then sucked me clean. No cuddle.

    A-ri: would guess early 30's, but attractive. Very petite with MM. Like easily under 100 lbs. She is a pleaser. Mediocre kisser. Told me to lay back and she would do all the work. Good BBBJ, then BBFS, so tight and then she is so tiny. Really fun to control and fuck. Cip, she cleans up. See I'm hard again, so round 2 starts with another BBBJ, then cowgirl, doggie, and mish. I'm average, she was so tight. Another cip and I was ready for an expresso.

    I would repeat any of the 3 but my order: Yami, A-ri, Tyra but it's close.

  7. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Curious on Olga? Anyone have any feedback?
    Also interested in Olga if anyone has tried & have any experience with her.

  8. #4302

    Huge nips

    This will be my 1st time dealing with an agency. Wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions for spinner type gal with huge longish type nipples that offers MSOG. Thank you in advance.

  9. #4301
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsNTigers  [View Original Post]
    Monday night I lined up time with Jay at VAC, but had some things move around and needed to switch to an earlier time. I had been checking with Littletokyo at the same time, basically came down to Purple or CL at LT, and Olivia at VAC. In the moment I picked CL as she was available right then.

    Small private apartment, girl was cute, very slim, bolt-ons, reasonably pretty and young. Service wasn't great though, I paid for the an hour and multiple shots, after the first shot we spent a lot of time talking about where she's from and other things, but she never made an effort to get to work for the second shot and offered to give my the extra money back for that. No rimming, BJ was okay but not great (I am on the bigger side and she couldn't fit me in her mouth, didn't try very hard though).

    Nice girl but not the experience I was looking for.
    Another reason why I am done with LT.

  10. #4300

    Ari

    Decided to give Ari a try after reading so many positive things. My first thoughts seeing her was holy shit lmao. She's fucking hot!! She truly gave me a true GFE experience, probably best one I've had ever. She kissed me so deeply it felt so sincere at the moment I almost got sprung on her hahaha. She has such a plump little booty it truly was a pleasure grabbing onto that while she was riding me.

    That goes to say my fav position would def be her riding me. Seeing her face while fucking was awesome.

    Highly recommend, would def revisit her soon.

  11. #4299

    Olga

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new Latina at VAC named Olga. Anyone have any experience with her?

    And heads up, Miso is back!
    Curious on Olga? Anyone have any feedback?

  12. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeP001  [View Original Post]
    What does blue toast mean?
    Blue toast is mouth wash.

  13. #4297

    LittleTokyoLV. CL

    Monday night I lined up time with Jay at VAC, but had some things move around and needed to switch to an earlier time. I had been checking with Littletokyo at the same time, basically came down to Purple or CL at LT, and Olivia at VAC. In the moment I picked CL as she was available right then.

    Small private apartment, girl was cute, very slim, bolt-ons, reasonably pretty and young. Service wasn't great though, I paid for the an hour and multiple shots, after the first shot we spent a lot of time talking about where she's from and other things, but she never made an effort to get to work for the second shot and offered to give my the extra money back for that. No rimming, BJ was okay but not great (I am on the bigger side and she couldn't fit me in her mouth, didn't try very hard though).

    Nice girl but not the experience I was looking for.

  14. #4296

    Absolutely loved lev

    She was gorgeous. Killer body with ultra soft skin and her pussy was gushing with wetness that was just dripping down my balls. Her physical reactions both the subtle and the overt ones and her verbal and non verbals seemed so authentic and just the right amount that it didn't seem over the top fake. I don't even care if any of it was fake it felt real to me. Had really good chemistry with her and she was very eager to please and the amount of touching and passion she put into the session really made her memorable for me. I wish I had more time to repeat with her. She seemed on the younger side of what I'm used to seeing from this agency as well and I wouldn't be surprised if she was in her early to mid 20's. I need to figure out when she tours to Seattle so I can see her again.

  15. #4295

    Mouth wash

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeP001  [View Original Post]
    What does blue toast mean?
    Using mouth wash. Usually happens before the shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape