High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 499 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5748

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Arriving next week anybody seen her before? Pm me if you want.
    She has very positive reports on the other board and also in the Columbus, OH thread which is her home city. I'm about an hour away and she is on my to do list.

  2. #5747

    Ashley nicole

    Arriving next week anybody seen her before? Pm me if you want.

  3. #5746

    Any updated intel on this one?

    Looking for current intel. I know there's been some reports on her, but I'm not finding them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/164723593616

  4. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Got it. Appreciate it.
    I'm coming to town next week. What's the best place to find Latinas? In definitely going try the two just mentioned but I would like some options.

    Thanks in advance for any guidance you guys can provide.

  5. #5744

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by HogHead72  [View Original Post]
    These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).
    Got it. Appreciate it.

  6. #5743

    Becca and Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you ever seen Becca and Jenna but that's the same girls in the ad they just change up their names. Highly recommend if you haven't seen them before. Saw them today and they never disappoint.
    These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).

  7. #5742

    Becca and jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you ever seen Becca and Jenna but that's the same girls in the ad they just change up their names. Highly recommend if you haven't seen them before. Saw them today and they never disappoint.

  8. #5741

    Becca and jenny are back!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876

    They changed their names toCatalina and Lucia and photoshop glamoured the pics a little. But they are still two of the best latina providers. I highly recommend the two girls. I'm left dripping in sweat. LOL.

  9. #5740

    Catalina & Lucia


  10. #5739

    Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750

    I know her personally and asked her what was going on. So some guy stole her phone after getting pissed off with her after being a jerk to her. So he deleted her contacts emails and ad accounts. And obviously posted that ad to do as much damage as possible to her. I am not trying to be her white knight but I beleive her as I have dealt with her for a long time.

    As can be seen from the boards here he did exactlly what he was trying to acheive.

  11. #5738

    Golf ball

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    She still posting so don't know if it was a fake ad from someone. Either way I never saw her and never will LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750
    If anyone is interested I'll shed some light on the weird text I got from her phone. Dm me.

  12. #5737

    Still posting

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    That's terrible thank God I never saw her.
    She still posting so don't know if it was a fake ad from someone. Either way I never saw her and never will LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750

  13. #5736

    Anyone seen her

    Was interested in this one comms were good but flaked when meeting and responded days later with address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/158962178

  14. #5735

    Rarely

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Can she spread HIV though oral sex? I tested negative several months ago (part of my annual physical and tests) but saw her 4-5 years ago a few times. BJ only and it was dyno-mite.
    Only if she had her blood in her mouth for some reason, such as ulcers or bleeding gums, etc. HIV can take something like up to 6 months to show up in tests.

  15. #5734
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times before covid if she was the one that said she can suck a golf ball though a garden hose. She a nice person and I'm sorry for her medical condition. But that is shocking news.
    Can she spread HIV though oral sex? I tested negative several months ago (part of my annual physical and tests) but saw her 4-5 years ago a few times. BJ only and it was dyno-mite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape