Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 7472
-
10-27-23 08:18 #5732Regular Member

Posts: 5Ad is down now. Said she was going to New York for a couple weeks. Area code on the number was 305.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 06:49 #5731Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone had a dream with this one?
Coming to town and was looking for something nice and came across this. https://tryst.link/escort/ezebell wondering if anyone has any info? TIA.
-
10-26-23 20:36 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 99You got lucky the 2nd time. They change them out fast and most are a bust. Can you post the link?
Originally Posted by AshtonClay
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:18 #5729Regular Member

Posts: 5Latinas
Dreamt of seeing one of the Latinas that have been advertising on stg. In my dream the comms were prompt and on point. The location of this dream was standard, not high end but also not sketchy. The girl in my dream had an amazing body, like a solid 9, with a decently pretty face, nice bolt-ons about D sized, great plump booty that could have possibly been enhanced and small tight waste. Everything was safe in my dream and we did all the regular positions. The best part of my dream (besides her body) was the cost was very reasonable, like half of what lower end Tryst dreams are. The dream was so nice I decided to replay it two days later. This time decided I'd try only 15 min, for basically the same coast as an AMP he, and still had the same dream.
Folks, this is what keeps us dreaming. Forget those other nightmares that have doubled the expense over the last couple years.
-
10-26-23 11:04 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 178Carolina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/710635144096
Texted the number for rates and location. Got that information and then asked if that was her picture online or just something close. She asked if I was a cop I said no. She sent me a new picture of her naked in bed. I said cute, very cute. I said I would contact her in the afternoon. All good-- Went close to the location and asked if she would like a little company. She said No and never heard from her again. No deposit request- nothing.
-
10-24-23 11:52 #5727Regular Member

Posts: 4Kara Hott
Kara Hott who was in AZ relocated a few months ago to Charleston and was on Eros and had her own page. Now I can't contact. Anyone know if she is still in Charleston and active?
https://www.models-world.com/uncategorized/kara-hott/
-
10-24-23 09:56 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 178I saw her a couple of times before covid if she was the one that said she can suck a golf ball though a garden hose. She a nice person and I'm sorry for her medical condition. But that is shocking news.
Originally Posted by TimWhatley1996
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 08:09 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 117No but check this out. Newly updated ad title and description: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/000295043383.
Originally Posted by ChasGentlman
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 12:46 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 766She definitely gives stripper vibes. Was DATY available?
Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 00:21 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 179Golfball / Melissa
Anyone else get the weird text from her phone?
-
10-21-23 20:38 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone pulled the trigger on this one.
-
10-21-23 19:30 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 117Slim MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/351971553245
Dreamt of this one a couple times recently. Very good communication. Pics are accurate, I'd say she looks better in person. Very slim, looks good in a dress. Ad says 40 but I call bullshit on that. Definitely older. Anywho, first dream was ok. West Ashley low end incall. Head game is kinda average. Second dream was less impressive. Not much of a dick taker. Tried to stay in this weird position that didn't allow for much penetration. Too slim for my taste. I felt bone every time I thrusted. She's a running back as well. By that I mean she likes to rush. QV damage was pleasantly low for nowadays at 80 cents. Wouldn't repeat unless all other options were exhausted.
-
10-21-23 19:18 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 117Queen of Wasting Time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/955412977209
I've posted about this provider in the past but I've actually had a dream since then. She looks worse in person. There's a reason why she doesn't smile in her pics. Her teeth are rotted out. She's not particularly good at any one thing, but I will say that her room was very well kept and she was shower fresh. Although she isn't much to look at, she is obliging and the visit was actually enjoyable. She's very convenient for me, so I attempted to have another dream. Communication was fine and smooth since we now knew each other. I'm told to come to the door only for no one to answer my knocks. My messages go unanswered. She finally hits me back about 30 minutes later with a super weak excuse. My advice, stay away. She's an ok provider but she's certainly not worth the hassle. This chick is super paranoid and skittish. I personally think that she gets off on wasting guys time. Whatever she's on makes her act really weird sometimes.
-
10-21-23 16:31 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 37Citrine deposit
I did not pay a deposit. YMMV. She asked for $20 upfront. I typically wouldn't but I told her I would consider it if we could do a video confirmation call. I figured at least I could write it off quickly as fake, without wasting much more time. She wanted to confirm some basics too, and after a 5 minute call we were both satisfied each other was legitimate. No deposit.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
1 Rick.
-
10-20-23 11:58 #5718Senior Member

Posts: 178Thank you. She has been on my contact list and I have chatted a couple of times but could not connect when she was in Mt P. Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by Almostgone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





