Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 498 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7468
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5743

    Becca and Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you ever seen Becca and Jenna but that's the same girls in the ad they just change up their names. Highly recommend if you haven't seen them before. Saw them today and they never disappoint.
    These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).

  2. #5742

    Becca and jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you ever seen Becca and Jenna but that's the same girls in the ad they just change up their names. Highly recommend if you haven't seen them before. Saw them today and they never disappoint.

  3. #5741

    Becca and jenny are back!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876

    They changed their names toCatalina and Lucia and photoshop glamoured the pics a little. But they are still two of the best latina providers. I highly recommend the two girls. I'm left dripping in sweat. LOL.

  4. #5740

    Catalina & Lucia


  5. #5739

    Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750

    I know her personally and asked her what was going on. So some guy stole her phone after getting pissed off with her after being a jerk to her. So he deleted her contacts emails and ad accounts. And obviously posted that ad to do as much damage as possible to her. I am not trying to be her white knight but I beleive her as I have dealt with her for a long time.

    As can be seen from the boards here he did exactlly what he was trying to acheive.

  6. #5738

    Golf ball

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    She still posting so don't know if it was a fake ad from someone. Either way I never saw her and never will LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750
    If anyone is interested I'll shed some light on the weird text I got from her phone. Dm me.

  7. #5737

    Still posting

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    That's terrible thank God I never saw her.
    She still posting so don't know if it was a fake ad from someone. Either way I never saw her and never will LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750

  8. #5736

    Anyone seen her

    Was interested in this one comms were good but flaked when meeting and responded days later with address.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/158962178

  9. #5735

    Rarely

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Can she spread HIV though oral sex? I tested negative several months ago (part of my annual physical and tests) but saw her 4-5 years ago a few times. BJ only and it was dyno-mite.
    Only if she had her blood in her mouth for some reason, such as ulcers or bleeding gums, etc. HIV can take something like up to 6 months to show up in tests.

  10. #5734
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times before covid if she was the one that said she can suck a golf ball though a garden hose. She a nice person and I'm sorry for her medical condition. But that is shocking news.
    Can she spread HIV though oral sex? I tested negative several months ago (part of my annual physical and tests) but saw her 4-5 years ago a few times. BJ only and it was dyno-mite.

  11. #5733
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWhatley1996  [View Original Post]
    No but check this out. Newly updated ad title and description: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/000295043383.
    That's terrible thank God I never saw her.

  12. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky the 2nd time. They change them out fast and most are a bust. Can you post the link?
    Ad is down now. Said she was going to New York for a couple weeks. Area code on the number was 305.

  13. #5731

    Anyone had a dream with this one?

    Coming to town and was looking for something nice and came across this. https://tryst.link/escort/ezebell wondering if anyone has any info? TIA.

  14. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by AshtonClay  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing one of the Latinas that have been advertising on stg. In my dream the comms were prompt and on point. The location of this dream was standard, not high end but also not sketchy. The girl in my dream had an amazing body, like a solid 9, with a decently pretty face, nice bolt-ons about D sized, great plump booty that could have possibly been enhanced and small tight waste. Everything was safe in my dream and we did all the regular positions. The best part of my dream (besides her body) was the cost was very reasonable, like half of what lower end Tryst dreams are. The dream was so nice I decided to replay it two days later. This time decided I'd try only 15 min, for basically the same coast as an AMP he, and still had the same dream.

    Folks, this is what keeps us dreaming. Forget those other nightmares that have doubled the expense over the last couple years.
    You got lucky the 2nd time. They change them out fast and most are a bust. Can you post the link?

  15. #5729

    Latinas

    Dreamt of seeing one of the Latinas that have been advertising on stg. In my dream the comms were prompt and on point. The location of this dream was standard, not high end but also not sketchy. The girl in my dream had an amazing body, like a solid 9, with a decently pretty face, nice bolt-ons about D sized, great plump booty that could have possibly been enhanced and small tight waste. Everything was safe in my dream and we did all the regular positions. The best part of my dream (besides her body) was the cost was very reasonable, like half of what lower end Tryst dreams are. The dream was so nice I decided to replay it two days later. This time decided I'd try only 15 min, for basically the same coast as an AMP he, and still had the same dream.

    Folks, this is what keeps us dreaming. Forget those other nightmares that have doubled the expense over the last couple years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape