Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7472
-
11-01-23 07:53 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 99Ashley nicole
Arriving next week anybody seen her before? Pm me if you want.
-
11-01-23 00:00 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 80Any updated intel on this one?
Looking for current intel. I know there's been some reports on her, but I'm not finding them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/164723593616
-
10-31-23 22:28 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 60I'm coming to town next week. What's the best place to find Latinas? In definitely going try the two just mentioned but I would like some options.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance for any guidance you guys can provide.
-
10-30-23 17:42 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 176Latinas
Got it. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by HogHead72
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 16:37 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 39Becca and Jenna
These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 15:54 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 176Becca and jenna
Don't know if you ever seen Becca and Jenna but that's the same girls in the ad they just change up their names. Highly recommend if you haven't seen them before. Saw them today and they never disappoint.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 15:52 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 176Becca and jenny are back!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876
They changed their names toCatalina and Lucia and photoshop glamoured the pics a little. But they are still two of the best latina providers. I highly recommend the two girls. I'm left dripping in sweat. LOL.
-
10-30-23 15:00 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 48Catalina & Lucia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/159094876
Anyone ever had a dream?
-
10-29-23 21:38 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 63Redhead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750
I know her personally and asked her what was going on. So some guy stole her phone after getting pissed off with her after being a jerk to her. So he deleted her contacts emails and ad accounts. And obviously posted that ad to do as much damage as possible to her. I am not trying to be her white knight but I beleive her as I have dealt with her for a long time.
As can be seen from the boards here he did exactlly what he was trying to acheive.
-
10-29-23 21:38 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 179Golf ball
If anyone is interested I'll shed some light on the weird text I got from her phone. Dm me.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 19:04 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 176Still posting
She still posting so don't know if it was a fake ad from someone. Either way I never saw her and never will LOL.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/900609874750
-
10-29-23 11:43 #5736Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone seen her
Was interested in this one comms were good but flaked when meeting and responded days later with address.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/158962178
-
10-28-23 18:45 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 144Rarely
Only if she had her blood in her mouth for some reason, such as ulcers or bleeding gums, etc. HIV can take something like up to 6 months to show up in tests.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 14:45 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 1202Can she spread HIV though oral sex? I tested negative several months ago (part of my annual physical and tests) but saw her 4-5 years ago a few times. BJ only and it was dyno-mite.
Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 08:47 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 1821That's terrible thank God I never saw her.
Originally Posted by TimWhatley1996
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






