Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 502 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5489

    Sophia at Pin Thai

    Sophia at Pin Thai has been my go to MT for a long time now. I few weeks a go I tried to get a hold of her. I haven't been able to get a return message from her for 3 1/2 weeks. I know she has been talked about in this forum many times so I figured I would ask here if anyone has seen or heard from her within the last 3-4 weeks? Hard to find a good MT. She is great.

  2. #5488

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Typical Thai, she kinda Chubby, does a decent massage and HE. No BJ, No FS. The usual Thai girl at Pine Thai. Don't get caught up with her lingerie pic. That's the hook and bait to go see her and come out disappointed in the end cause it's only HJ. Hono1.
    LOL. Thanks all who responded.

    - Kratos.

  3. #5487

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Any recent visits with this one?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23102676.html

    PM is fine.

    Thanks.

    Kratos.
    Typical Thai, she kinda Chubby, does a decent massage and HE. No BJ, No FS. The usual Thai girl at Pine Thai. Don't get caught up with her lingerie pic. That's the hook and bait to go see her and come out disappointed in the end cause it's only HJ. Hono1.

  4. #5486

    Pin thai girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Any recent visits with this one?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23102676.html

    PM is fine.

    Thanks.

    Kratos.
    Short chubby girl with a nice attitude and decent massage. 35 min massage and then 5 minutes of rub and tug. YMMV. Pin Thai norm.

  5. #5485
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm your experience. Thanks.
    Was also interested and now want to know why she wasn't worth it as well.

  6. #5484

    Cherry

    Any recent visits with this one?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23102676.html

    PM is fine.

    Thanks.

    Kratos.

  7. #5483

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Todahi2  [View Original Post]
    Trying to save you $$. She's not worth it.
    Can you pm your experience. Thanks.

  8. #5482

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her breasts. She has bolt ons with eraser nipples.

    Currently working out of house in halawa (asked yesterday). Tempted to make appointment. Seems menu has opened. If I do ill report back.
    Trying to save you $$. She's not worth it.

  9. #5481

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23097292.html

    She revised her advertisement on Saturday to report she is working in Aiea. Maybe back at Pin Thai Aiea like KratosGow reported. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandez, or Tineye for the black lace photo, so it could be real. Anyone see her this week?

    Happy hunting!
    Those are not her breasts. She has bolt ons with eraser nipples.

    Currently working out of house in halawa (asked yesterday). Tempted to make appointment. Seems menu has opened. If I do ill report back.

  10. #5480

    Demi

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoisland  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Demi recently? Still out in Ewa?

    Thanks, geo.
    She went back to Thailand a few months ago. Said she'd be coming back in a few months, but who knows. Hope she comes back soon!

  11. #5479

    Demi still around?

    Anyone see Demi recently? Still out in Ewa?

    Thanks, geo.

  12. #5478
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFunTime  [View Original Post]
    ... is there anything nearby I can have a good time and quickly get back? I will only have a short time before I get on a cruise with the wife.
    Please remember, before rushing back from your adventure, carefully check for any marks from cosmetics, different color or different length hair, scents (perfume, body spray, lotion, different type of soap), anything in your pockets, etc. Wouldn't want any suspicions to interfere with the pleasure of your cruise with the wife (smile).

  13. #5477

    Therapist moved to Aiea?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23093009.html

    I have no experience with this therapist and just sharing information found. Same business location as Sally. https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23093388.html

    Happy hunting!
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    I had this one when she worked at Pin Thai. Lackluster massage and no hint of extras. Guess she caught onto the game. That was Just my experience. Skills may have improved. Anyone else had experience with her please share.

    Treat them well. -Kratos.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    Would this girl do the same service or more, just looking for more information!

    This girl just cup of my tea, I will give her a try!

    Happy hunting everyone!
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23097292.html

    She revised her advertisement on Saturday to report she is working in Aiea. Maybe back at Pin Thai Aiea like KratosGow reported. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandez, or Tineye for the black lace photo, so it could be real. Anyone see her this week?

    Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01b021fddbfb5d4444072f639aefad1d.jpg‎   f96a6b6bb35a6c1287fdffb1eb159288.jpg‎  

  14. #5476

    Aiea

    Went to visit this lady the other day. The incall is at an apartment in Aiea, easy to get to and easy parking.

    She had a really nice body, so I decided to go for nuru. 260. She kept her thong on, but she had a nice okole. She's not the girl in the picture, but the girl is a decent approximation of her body type. Boobs are enhanced and bigger than the picture. There was no real attempt at massage, and she started rubbing inner thighs and brushing against my balls immediately. Not too much nuru-style sliding. She clearly didn't know what she was doing. So I flipped over, and she started the HJ. She was pretty good and coachable. The one downside is her face was not nearly as pretty as the girl in the picture. She seemed to be getting tired from the HJ, but I told her to just slow down and take it easy. She did that, and the finish was really nice.

    I'd consider going back but definitely skip the nuru. I don't think I'd even pay extra for topless. Since there were no real massage skills, maybe a quick visit HJ could be negotiated. That would be worth it.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23089863.html

  15. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    You're very welcome. Donation 180 including house fee.
    What do you get for 180?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape