Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 7529
-
10-24-23 01:47 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 223She was at the pin thai harbor center location which has about 5 rooms.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 01:05 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 1446Thai Massage
Rose at Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center does a nice Thai massage with HE.
Originally Posted by Blacks
[View Original Post]
She is advertised in back page. She is late 20's 5'6" 120 pounds.
JJ at Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center also does a great Thai massage too with HE.
She is mid 30's. She is 5'6" 140 pounds. Both ladies are pretty.
Nico at Thai Orchid Pearl City also does a great Thai massage and HE.
She is 40's. 5'0 110 pounds.
-
10-24-23 00:57 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 1446Pin Thai Aiea
There are 2 Pin Thai Massage in Aiea. One is by Cutter Ford and the.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
Other is at Aiea Towne Center.
The one by Cutter Ford is small. Rooms are so small that.
The therapist doesn't have space to move around. Also the walls.
Do not go all the way up. Also there are no showers.
Aiea Towne Center is much bigger and nicer. Rooms are spacious.
And there is a nice clean shower.
-
10-23-23 22:28 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 520Is there multiple spa rooms up there? Seems every so often there's reports of girls there, from Misa (could've been different room) to other girls.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 23:49 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 41This girl look nice
Would this girl do the same service or more, just looking for more information!
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
This girl just cup of my tea, I will give her a try!
Happy hunting everyone!
-
10-22-23 23:46 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 223Mt
I had this one when she worked at Pin Thai. Lackluster massage and no hint of extras. Guess she caught onto the game. That was Just my experience. Skills may have improved. Anyone else had experience with her please share.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Treat them well. -Kratos.
-
10-22-23 23:19 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 1243Samsung Plaza therapist
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23093009.html
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
I have no experience with this therapist and just sharing information found. Same business location as Sally. https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23093388.html
Happy hunting!
-
10-22-23 18:01 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 1143One hour
After 3 years a legit mature woman in a legit spa got comfortable with me. She says it's not normal operating procedure and wants to keep her job. But who knows. She could be bullshitting me. Down side is she likes to talk story about the drama in her life while she is doing it. I do get the scoop on some other under the radar high end escort friends. But my girl is very conservative and doesn't want the baggage and guilt that comes with providing more. Neither do I.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 17:35 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 1403Bp ad
New Girl in Samsung Plaza 211. I text number for rate starting at 140+ for nuru / b2 b.
-
10-22-23 12:17 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 360My Triggers
I've found that I need plenty of teasing while still face down to get the pre-cum juices flowing, then post flip it's usually game over within 3-5 minutes if she goes with a slow sensual stroke and even faster than that if she's open to roaming too, even OTC down south will do the trick. It's all in the way they build the anticipation.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 02:18 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 596Thai Massage
Anyone know of any Thai with HE from Kalihi to Waipahu area? LMK been out of practice for awhile. LOL.
-
10-19-23 14:04 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 1446One Hour HJ
Please advise who the therapist is that you see. Thank you.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 23:27 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 1143One hour HJ
I see one and it's understood I like it slow and put on the edge for 45 minutes. She likes it because it's not as exhausting as doing a deep tissue massage.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:33 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 1031Sally
Had a similar experience with Sally recently. Little older than I thought she'd be in the face but nice tight body. No FS available like the ad states, but negotiate a little and you should get a little better rate with her than what she originally quoted.
Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 13:45 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 278Good HJ topic.
Been to a few LEGITIMATE spas, when ask, it's NO. Respect, no complaints, tiny tip. Or not allowed, but given a bottle if oil for self finish, or told, you only have 1 minute, then it's jackhammer away finish.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Then there's the beautiful young women that are doing it for the cash, with no feelings, no touching, one and done and out the door.
Nothing worse or turn off than hearing, hurry up, you cum yet, or my hands tired.
Then there's the matured MTs, that will tease and roll the berries before the flip, then a HE finish and OTCR, or more.
FME, a good MT will use a cream or lotion rather than oil which seems to feel sensitive with the lomi lomi motion with a twist.
Recently visited an experienced MT that's good at her job. Declined the upselling and just went for the finish. I'm good for 3 minutes max with control, but after 1 minute she was showing signs, changing hands, with a look that said hurry up. So I forced myself to finish. She felt relieved. She told me, you old guys take too long. Young guys cum quick. WTF.
I asked her next time I like 1 hour HJ. She told me, "don't come here", "not going to happen". FU. Wow. FME.
I appreciate and respect a good MT. Anybody want to share.











Reply With Quote




