Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 7529
-
11-07-23 21:56 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 80Sophia at Pin Thai
Sophia at Pin Thai has been my go to MT for a long time now. I few weeks a go I tried to get a hold of her. I haven't been able to get a return message from her for 3 1/2 weeks. I know she has been talked about in this forum many times so I figured I would ask here if anyone has seen or heard from her within the last 3-4 weeks? Hard to find a good MT. She is great.
-
11-07-23 12:44 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 223Cherry
LOL. Thanks all who responded.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
- Kratos.
-
11-07-23 10:58 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 847Cherry
Typical Thai, she kinda Chubby, does a decent massage and HE. No BJ, No FS. The usual Thai girl at Pine Thai. Don't get caught up with her lingerie pic. That's the hook and bait to go see her and come out disappointed in the end cause it's only HJ. Hono1.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 21:18 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 388Pin thai girl
Short chubby girl with a nice attitude and decent massage. 35 min massage and then 5 minutes of rub and tug. YMMV. Pin Thai norm.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:44 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 978Was also interested and now want to know why she wasn't worth it as well.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 15:09 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 223Cherry
Any recent visits with this one?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23102676.html
PM is fine.
Thanks.
Kratos.
-
10-31-23 18:40 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 223Not worth it
Can you pm your experience. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Todahi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 12:31 #5482Regular Member

Posts: 18Not worth it
Trying to save you $$. She's not worth it.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 11:56 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 223Amy
Those are not her breasts. She has bolt ons with eraser nipples.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Currently working out of house in halawa (asked yesterday). Tempted to make appointment. Seems menu has opened. If I do ill report back.
-
10-31-23 01:50 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 61Demi
She went back to Thailand a few months ago. Said she'd be coming back in a few months, but who knows. Hope she comes back soon!
Originally Posted by Geoisland
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 00:11 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 80Demi still around?
Anyone see Demi recently? Still out in Ewa?
Thanks, geo.
-
10-30-23 01:59 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 5120Please remember, before rushing back from your adventure, carefully check for any marks from cosmetics, different color or different length hair, scents (perfume, body spray, lotion, different type of soap), anything in your pockets, etc. Wouldn't want any suspicions to interfere with the pleasure of your cruise with the wife (smile).
Originally Posted by AsianFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 22:28 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 1243Therapist moved to Aiea?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23097292.html
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
She revised her advertisement on Saturday to report she is working in Aiea. Maybe back at Pin Thai Aiea like KratosGow reported. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandez, or Tineye for the black lace photo, so it could be real. Anyone see her this week?
Happy hunting!
-
10-29-23 16:23 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 61Aiea
Went to visit this lady the other day. The incall is at an apartment in Aiea, easy to get to and easy parking.
She had a really nice body, so I decided to go for nuru. 260. She kept her thong on, but she had a nice okole. She's not the girl in the picture, but the girl is a decent approximation of her body type. Boobs are enhanced and bigger than the picture. There was no real attempt at massage, and she started rubbing inner thighs and brushing against my balls immediately. Not too much nuru-style sliding. She clearly didn't know what she was doing. So I flipped over, and she started the HJ. She was pretty good and coachable. The one downside is her face was not nearly as pretty as the girl in the picture. She seemed to be getting tired from the HJ, but I told her to just slow down and take it easy. She did that, and the finish was really nice.
I'd consider going back but definitely skip the nuru. I don't think I'd even pay extra for topless. Since there were no real massage skills, maybe a quick visit HJ could be negotiated. That would be worth it.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23089863.html
-
10-29-23 16:18 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 713What do you get for 180?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






