LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    There is one guy here who swears to get HJs at Zen. There are a bunch of other guys who don't. I was one and done with almost no DIY. I can do that at home.
    Foe the thousandth tome on here, there are NO ZERO NADA extras at Zen. The massage isn't even good. Been there maybe 15 times in 10 years because it's close and I'm a sucker for convenience. But the people on here who keep giving good reviews of Zen are being paid or something. It's a whole weird thing. The last time I was there was awful in every way, including the fire alarms / gas detectors going off. Then was chased out to my car when I didn't tip for terrible service. . Once again, Zen is trash.

  2. #21612

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    I've never been, but it's pretty close to my neighborhood, so I keep an eye out for such details. I've always heard about Zen: a) Great massage, and b) No funny business / HE's.
    There is one guy here who swears to get HJs at Zen. There are a bunch of other guys who don't. I was one and done with almost no DIY. I can do that at home.

  3. #21611

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Rolled the dice and wished I didn't. Fr8 dndly but very old and not very attractive. Massage is horrible with those long ass sharp fingernails and it's all over the price. Price is ridiculous for what's offered.

    Stick with Centreville for same rates but better quality of service.
    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html

    I figured I would try Mimi in Swansea to see for myself. Seems like a nice lady, I have no idea her age but I would think she is about my same age. I cannot complain about the body rub or the price. I agree that this is not like Centerville and not sure FS is even an option however I left very relaxed. It was bit drafty in the old house but space heaters worked for the time I was there.

    All in all, I would recommend if you are older like me and like to take your time, not to pushy and go with the flow. These days, I appreciate any ladies doing working hard for the money. A tip: I did find out she does not like talk on the phone or text much but she was easy to talk to once you get there.

  4. #21610
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAtt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have extras with zen on Manchester? I went today and no extras on my first trip. However they were really liberal on the touching.
    I've never been, but it's pretty close to my neighborhood, so I keep an eye out for such details. I've always heard about Zen: a) Great massage, and b) No funny business / HE's.

  5. #21609

    Is Sunny's the same as Health Spa?

    I went looking for Health Spa in Chesterfield this afternoon, but where I expected it to be was a massage parlor called "Sunny's. " Is that the same place that Health Spa used to be? While I was in the parking lot I spotted the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man in somebody's backyard. It must be 15 to 20 feet tall. The wind moved the arms and hands making it seem alive. I tried to attach a photo but the 'manage attachments" button wasn't responding.

  6. #21608
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I got the best Asian massage at Zen on Manchester with deep tissue, walk on back. While only massage, it was one of the best. All Asian stores are very liberal with the amount of covers and oil used. They are also much more intimate with the massage. That is what creates the possibility for extras when you visit them often and they know you. Just letting you all know, while there was brushing and some incidental contact, it stayed flirty and friendly. Which includes the very thorough table shower.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    Go to Zen for a high-quality Asian style body massage. Go to Classic, Health, Jasmine Chippewa or Calla for the no massage rub and tug.
    Anyone have extras with zen on Manchester? I went today and no extras on my first trip. However they were really liberal on the touching.

  7. #21607

    Catzz mm

    Any one seen her or heard from her lately? Is she even ok?

  8. #21606
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I got the best Asian massage at Zen on Manchester with deep tissue, walk on back. While only massage, it was one of the best. All Asian stores are very liberal with the amount of covers and oil used. They are also much more intimate with the massage. That is what creates the possibility for extras when you visit them often and they know you. Just letting you all know, while there was brushing and some incidental contact, it stayed flirty and friendly. Which includes the very thorough table shower.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    Go to Zen for a high-quality Asian style body massage. Go to Classic, Health, Jasmine Chippewa or Calla for the no massage rub and tug.
    I kindly disagree when it come to the quality of the massage at Jasmine Chippewa. I've been there about a dozen times in the last year and I've never been disappointed with the massage. I've never been rushed and the majority of the time after the HE is over with and I've got 10-15 minutes left I've gotten a great foot massage till my time was up.

  9. #21605

    Anything extra offered

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Walked in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon and was pleasantly surprised by LMT quality full body massage face down and on the flip. I had to wait a bit so I will call next time. . 6 at the door. 4 for tip.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221384.html
    Where there anything extra offered or DIY?

  10. #21604
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I am looking to try Summer in SOCO. Reply here or PM if you have tried her recently and what to expect.

    Thanks in advance.
    Summer is great. Been seeing her for 8 or so years. She's a sweetheart. Treat her right and take care of her and you'll enjoy.

  11. #21603
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2117  [View Original Post]
    Summer is great. She provides a sensual massage usually nude or in panties. She is a little older but very attractive with nice natural boobs. She has a great ass. She does not offer FS but her massage is decent with a really good finish. She is friendly and talkative if you want. I've never had a bad experience with her.
    Can you send a link?

  12. #21602

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I am looking to try Summer in SOCO. Reply here or PM if you have tried her recently and what to expect.

    Thanks in advance.
    Summer is great. She provides a sensual massage usually nude or in panties. She is a little older but very attractive with nice natural boobs. She has a great ass. She does not offer FS but her massage is decent with a really good finish. She is friendly and talkative if you want. I've never had a bad experience with her.

  13. #21601

    Summer in South County

    I am looking to try Summer in SOCO. Reply here or PM if you have tried her recently and what to expect.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #21600
    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Holly from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-39673.html
    No part of that looks real.

  15. #21599
    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Holly from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-39673.html
    Those pictures are pornstar Kendra Sunderland. It's a fake ad for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape