Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21598

    Good Luck if Holly's ad is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Holly from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-39673.html
    Good luck with that one! Reeks of FAKE! And I bet she wants a deposit.

  2. #21597

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Holly from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-39673.html
    Fake and best guess a scammer of some kind. Tell ya, reverse image lookup is SOP.

    Only a dozen of "other" things from all over the place when doing a lookup on Yandex.

  3. #21596

    Holly. Rubrankings

    Any information on Holly from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-39673.html

  4. #21595
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #21594
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I got the best Asian massage at Zen on Manchester with deep tissue, walk on back. While only massage, it was one of the best. All Asian stores are very liberal with the amount of covers and oil used. They are also much more intimate with the massage. That is what creates the possibility for extras when you visit them often and they know you. Just letting you all know, while there was brushing and some incidental contact, it stayed flirty and friendly. Which includes the very thorough table shower.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    Go to Zen for a high-quality Asian style body massage. Go to Classic, Health, Jasmine Chippewa or Calla for the no massage rub and tug.
    Sounds like a shill to me, I've gotten good massages at calla and health. Calla though only offered HE 1 of the 2 times I visited-second trip was DIY with dirty engrish whispered in my ear. I haven't been back there since (it's $70 at the door /$60 for he anyways, rather go elsewhere and save money.).

  6. #21593

    Asian Massage

    I got the best Asian massage at Zen on Manchester with deep tissue, walk on back. While only massage, it was one of the best. All Asian stores are very liberal with the amount of covers and oil used. They are also much more intimate with the massage. That is what creates the possibility for extras when you visit them often and they know you. Just letting you all know, while there was brushing and some incidental contact, it stayed flirty and friendly. Which includes the very thorough table shower.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    Go to Zen for a high-quality Asian style body massage. Go to Classic, Health, Jasmine Chippewa or Calla for the no massage rub and tug.

  7. #21592

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    You're talking about the wrong Nikki.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-31473.html

    Honest mistake.
    Who determines which Nikki it is? Could just be a misunderstanding or the right one?

  8. #21591

    Wrong Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/158090929

    Maybe not based upon the man made one the one in the link don't seem to be fantastically made, not being disrespectful just.

    My humble opinion.
    You're talking about the wrong Nikki.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ent-31473.html

    Honest mistake.

  9. #21590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Not sure

    Had the same issue with Reanne. DM me if you want more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Is is she posting anywhere? I've been wanting to get ahold of her to schedule but her page is down on the Angels site. Reannes is still up but shes doesnt respond.

  10. #21589

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and able to schedule a time with Ember. She came to my place and we had a blast. She didn't miss a beat and it was hot.

    Sexy strip tease with a BBBJ just how I remembered it and she was tight.

    Can't wait to go back.
    Is is she posting anywhere? I've been wanting to get ahold of her to schedule but her page is down on the Angels site. Reanne’s is still up but she’s doesn’t respond.

  11. #21588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Ember

    I was in town and able to schedule a time with Ember. She came to my place and we had a blast. She didn't miss a beat and it was hot.

    Sexy strip tease with a BBBJ just how I remembered it and she was tight.

    Can't wait to go back.

  12. #21587

    The same Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    No photo or deposit for Nikki that I am aware of. But if you've never seen her, you will not get the VIP massage. At least that what she's told me about newbies. You have to go at least once, which means you may get tits with her shirt pulled up or not. Kinda depends on her mood and how she's vibing with you. On the positive note, the regular massage is cheaper ($125) and still includes her good HJ technique.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/158090929

    Maybe not based upon the man made one the one in the link don't seem to be fantastically made, not being disrespectful just.

    My humble opinion.

  13. #21586

    Top up. MO side

    Which MO side AMPs will pull up their top and let the girls out during massage + HE?

  14. #21585

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Does Nikki require a picture / phot for screening?

    Lately I struck out with two different ladies due to photo issue. This requirement was not listed in the advertisement.

    Photo and deposits are NO go for me.
    No photo or deposit for Nikki that I am aware of. But if you've never seen her, you will not get the VIP massage. At least that what she's told me about newbies. You have to go at least once, which means you may get tits with her shirt pulled up or not. Kinda depends on her mood and how she's vibing with you. On the positive note, the regular massage is cheaper ($125) and still includes her good HJ technique.

  15. #21584

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    For years I have heard that Nikki was always late and the service was limited. More recent reports said different so I gave her a shot.

    She was right on time. More recent reports have said she is running on time for everyone.

    She is as advertised, a smaller woman, pretty lean. Nice little body. I went for the 200 VIP so everything came off. Nice butt, and rub in front. Some light teasing while I was face down. On the flip she hopped up for some DATY. Very clean. In short order Mr. Happy was very happy.

    Her current location is on Manchester east of Lindbergh. Pretty handy and offers discreet parking. I would repeat.
    Does Nikki require a picture / phot for screening?

    Lately I struck out with two different ladies due to photo issue. This requirement was not listed in the advertisement.

    Photo and deposits are NO go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape