Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 24707
-
10-22-23 15:37 #21572Senior Member

Posts: 36Jasmine on Chippewa
Could anyone tell me about Jasmine? Looking to go today. Is it safe or being staked? How much for more than an HE?
Feel free to PM me.
-
10-22-23 09:38 #21571Regular Member

Posts: 7Susan
Can I get her number, I'd like to give her a try.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:15 #21570Regular Member

Posts: 20VIP Nikki
Nikki is almost always late and mechanical. Have not seen her in years since she was in Clayton. What is she offering for VIP?
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 16:08 #21569Senior Member

Posts: 222My massage was absolute dog shit!! A 5 year old could have done a better job. And you can forget about relaxing. The talking was non stop for 40 minutes. The only enjoyable part was the finish.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
As a stated in my earlier review of her. I may repeat (if I feel like getting jerked off by a nice looking gal with huge tits) but I would never repeat if I want a decent massage to be included with that.
BB.
-
10-20-23 09:45 #21568Senior Member

Posts: 279I saw her recently too, and while I agree the bedside manner doesn't leave things open for some people to want to repeat, my massage was good and I left happy. Will I return, perhaps, but it's a bit far for me.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 08:21 #21567Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes she is, I see her somewhat regularly but she's hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 07:48 #21566Senior Member

Posts: 186Soulard Susan
Is Soulard Susan still in the game?
-
10-20-23 01:25 #21565Senior Member

Posts: 60Head over to Centreville IL for that action. Over there FS and BBBJ are expected. If you only want a massage and a HJ, stay in Missouri, that request would only disappoint your provider, they know what they are. Don't cheap out and try to negotiate them down, that's the reason that we don't get the young attractive providers around here, this area has gotten a reputation for cheap customers.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 12:01 #21564Senior Member

Posts: 1744Go East
Check the Centerville AMPs. BJ and FS are available in Illinois.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 00:05 #21563Senior Member

Posts: 92Reading this thread from time to time seems to tell me finding an AMP that does the BJ happy ending is nothing but a fantasy here in STL region huh?
-
10-18-23 09:27 #21562Senior Member

Posts: 164O'Fallon Illinois AMP
Walked in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon and was pleasantly surprised by LMT quality full body massage face down and on the flip. I had to wait a bit so I will call next time. . 6 at the door. 4 for tip.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221384.html
-
10-18-23 08:26 #21561Senior Member

Posts: 218Abby James
Recently saw her for the first time, and wow the reports are true. She is certified bat shit crazy! I honestly wanted to see for myself and for $100 it was a low cost investment. Got to her place in Webster, she's attractive with big man mades. She stopped the terrible massage several time to show me pics on her phone, went on and on about the book she is writing and the FBI said her sister is working for Pro Lux, under the guise of Savannah and it sounds like she offers plenty of upgrades. Overall the massage was awful, the finish was fine but nothing to write home about. Would never repeat.
-
10-16-23 06:49 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 120Nikki is 3 blocks west
Four Seasons is good Asian massage but that is all. If you are not getting what you want there, give Nikki a call. She is just west of there on Manchester.
Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
10-14-23 23:15 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 3103Exactly right
That's a true reflection of what you will find there. Don't trust the other comments for this place.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 17:29 #21558Regular Member

Posts: 16Abbey
You REALLY don't want to know her views. They are nothing but lunatic conspiracy theories. She definitely belongs to the cult.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






