Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1085
-
11-01-23 18:03 #530Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
Funny story, I actually chatted with her a couple of days ago and we exchanged texts. Very shortly after the initial texts she sent her Cashapp info without me asking or talking about that. When I called her a scammer right after that she of course got belligerent.
Not with her, but incredibly with a couple of other scammers I have "reversed" scam these scammers by telling them to send me $50 bucks if they want me to send money so I can make sure they are real. I pretend to be dumb and not know how to use cashapp / venmo etc and that since I am "older generation" I need help figuring it out. I tell them, I will send $250 back if they send me $50. Of course I use a fake name for the Cashapp and it actually worked twice and the scammers got scammed. I suppose the chance of that working for you are very slim but these scammers are so greedy that it seems to have worked a couple of times for me. Making up for the one time I got scammed (recent post on here) so it all evens out.
With specific this one she was going to send $1 which I should have actually taken but I said I need $50, so she of course she knew I was trying the reverse scam. Seems petty from my end but recently there have been waves of fake profiles and scammers on the site so just having some fun with these individuals.
-
11-01-23 14:29 #529Senior Member

Posts: 390GDfMonix
Hey, I'm from the Orlando board and just wanted to give you Tampa guys a heads up. This chick is a known scammer over in Orlando so best advised to avoid her, or better yet waste her time with fake dates.
-
11-01-23 11:59 #528Senior Member

Posts: 101To add to what the others have posted on here, is that you definitely are able to find a girl on here with GFE and even an exclusive to you if you play it right. I have had some long term arrangements with 10/10 young babes that turned into real relationships and live in situations. Had to end due to either relocation on my end or they wanted to get married and have babies.
Originally Posted by Legalizeit
[View Original Post]
For sure you will also find escorts on Seeking as well, but rather easy to identify them based on their profile and communication style. It does take a lot of effort to find the GFE girls who really want a connection as well and are looking for something NSA but exclusive. I go through at least 4-5 per month and keep a couple in my rotation but phase them out as I see if they are flaky or looking to be a volume provider.
With regards to Whats Your PRice, not really any good experience and most of the girls that are on there actually expect to get paid for just a dinner date and no fun. So I stay off that site after dabbling a bit in it.
-
11-01-23 11:44 #527Regular Member

Posts: 19Some Intel
Sorry if any is duplicate. Have not partaken in any of these so YMMV (mixed bag of price and my schedule):
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-ce1eba0aa616
$600 ppm and bb ok. Can't host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-05b6a02af56a
$500 ppm no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-6af32bfbc72b
$400 ppm no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-6a4370716ed8
$500 ppm will host no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-ac010f96738f
Wants $550 ppm and some amount for M&G.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-e4afaac8418d
$300 ppm can host. I can tell you the pics are NOT accurate. 20 years ago maybe.
I'm looking for somebody reliable that can meet for workday lunch date stuff so if you want to share shoot me a PM. I'll keep sharing what I scout out.
-
10-30-23 11:27 #526Senior Member

Posts: 280Sexywholesome
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-1c6d316d650c
I vaguely remember someone reviewing this girl but I can't find it. If you've seen her can you share some details? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but I'd have to shift schedules and I'd rather not if the experience isn't worth it.
-
10-30-23 10:02 #525Regular Member

Posts: 19Yes that is it. You can land much younger girls who offer true GFE. Much more suggestable. Also you don't buy by the hour or hours. It's really like a date with a gf that ends in the bed for the most part. Conversations are usually better than a pro where it's just mechanical.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 15:00 #524Senior Member

Posts: 201Based on a lot of the Sugar Babies reviews I have read, the one advantage that appears often is the availability of BBFS. In my opinion, otherwise most of these ladies have GPS and are not worth the risk of having a bad time versus a known escort. There are some sexy, young, very attractive escorts available that still provide a GFE experience for $400 or less.
Originally Posted by Legalizeit
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 12:23 #523Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks for replying. As I said before I have not used any sugar web sites like seeking or what's your price. I'm wondering if guys are paying at least 300 for a girl on seeking or what's your price, why not just get an escort? What's the advantage of these web sites?
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 15:23 #522Regular Member

Posts: 2Good and expensive, I am afraid!
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 19:57 #521Senior Member

Posts: 346Unfortunately no.
But you have good taste!
Originally Posted by TampaJT
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 08:37 #520Regular Member

Posts: 2
-
10-23-23 12:30 #519Senior Member

Posts: 280Farrah
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-97089d724be5
This one wants 2 k a week, doesn't seem open to budging from that number. Says she dances at Scores. Hard pass.
-
10-22-23 12:16 #518Senior Member

Posts: 385The first one's IG:
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/kamilperezz?ig...RlODBiNWFlZA==
-
10-21-23 19:21 #517Senior Member

Posts: 27I'm in the same boat. This Hyatt 12 pm check in thing has been a life saver.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 11:26 #516Senior Member

Posts: 346Voluptuous Latina Intel anyone?
Hello Gentlemen.
I've been chatting with these two curvy hotties who seem legit and ready to enjoy a get together. I am considering meeting one or both very soon.
I am curious if any of you have met either in person and could provide any useful intel or feedback? Do they look like their posted pics, were they a good time and worth your time and allowance- just anything you think would be good for me to know!
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-481825caca7a
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a41dc8610c44
PM is fine and thanks in advance!











Reply With Quote




