Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1083
-
12-10-23 15:51 #543Senior Member

Posts: 201Likewise. She reached out initially on Seeking. Quoted me $600 which was a hard pass based on her photos. She's been on Tryst a few months now. Initially at $700. I have seen her lower it to $500. I don't guess she is getting much interest at those price points.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:05 #542Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm not OP, but I image this is likely her.
Originally Posted by Flfisherman
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-ce2cfe49d1f2
-
12-10-23 13:02 #541Regular Member

Posts: 5WittyLover
Is this her?
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-d9f8724e9c0e
-
12-10-23 10:59 #540Senior Member

Posts: 384Gone pro
This one contacted me a while back, but her social media pics indicated that she's heavier than her pics, so I passed. I might have tried for 300, but wasn't even interested enough to try to negotiate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-71ce652e3211
She's on tryst now.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloexox
Definitely not worth 600 LOL.
-
12-09-23 21:57 #539Senior Member

Posts: 651Very Interesting!
Who is "this one?" She sounds great.
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
Any photos? How does she advertise, or is this exactly that?
Dick.
-
12-09-23 14:57 #538Senior Member

Posts: 121Wittylover link
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Silhavy330
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:42 #537Senior Member

Posts: 47WittyLover
I thought I'd toss this one out to you guys as she's moving out of my area, from TN to Tampa next week. I've seen here a few times. She's real, clean, doesn't drink, dtf, can take a pounding, willing to go bare, not expensive, & her idea of date night dinner is IHOP (I'm not kidding). I know this sounds too good to be true, but try her out.
-
12-05-23 01:09 #536Senior Member

Posts: 40Any one got girls to trade
I'm going to visiting Tampa. I've seen some of the posts on here and seeing if anyone has a chick to trade.
-
12-02-23 16:03 #535Banned Member

Posts: 739Bubble Butt Ebony
Cute bubble butt ebony spinner needs some help this weekend (Saturday-Monday) in Orlando or Tampa she has been here before.
No incall, outcall only. Her photos are attached for visuals.
Active Senior Members PM for contact.
-
11-30-23 11:50 #534Regular Member

Posts: 9At least she's consistent (ly scammy)
She told me her rent was due by end of day. At 10 pm on the 17th. I mean, at least try to make some sense. Honestly, that site used to be great but is completely useless now other than some mindless entertainment if you happen to be bored.
Originally Posted by JoePumper
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 18:27 #533Regular Member

Posts: 16The legs!
In starting talks here. Any info would be appreciated. She offers her room mate in her profile, I haven't inquired about this yet. Here is her link.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ce232ad14e3a#.
-
11-09-23 13:23 #532Senior Member

Posts: 101Something for every taste on Seeking
Really have seen wide range of types on Seeking. I know some of you guys are into spinners, so go ahead and take the plunge and let me know how it goes. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-817486b1ea22
-
11-04-23 17:50 #531Senior Member

Posts: 101Aint nothing but a Hound Dog
Quick report on a girl I met up a while back ago. She looks a bit like a young Lisa Marie Pressley so I pulled the trigger and met up with her. Overall good time, although everything covered and would not do anal (at least on the first visit she claimed). Had some drinks the proceeded to my bedroom and started off doggy style and pounded her from behind and flipped her over and continued to ram her pretty good. I told her to finish me off with a BJ which she proceeded to do and had to convince her to do BBBJ which at the end agreed to as I told I could not come with a condom on. She did not want me to cum in her mouth since in her words "that's gross". Well ended up blowing a bit in her face at least but not as satisfactory ending as I would like.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-6f80891e67be
Overall: 6/10 experience. 5 coins.
In person actually better looking than the pictures, I would rate her 7/10 on my scale. All covered, and only after some convincing BBBJ.
WIR: No because of the many rules. On a side note, she came straight to my place and a friend of hers dropped her off in a pickup truck while we were having fun. I didn't get a good look at the driver but for a second thought it could be a dude. Not sure if a pimp situation or just a BF who is ok with her making some money on the side, thought it should be worth mentioning.
-
11-01-23 18:03 #530Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
Funny story, I actually chatted with her a couple of days ago and we exchanged texts. Very shortly after the initial texts she sent her Cashapp info without me asking or talking about that. When I called her a scammer right after that she of course got belligerent.
Not with her, but incredibly with a couple of other scammers I have "reversed" scam these scammers by telling them to send me $50 bucks if they want me to send money so I can make sure they are real. I pretend to be dumb and not know how to use cashapp / venmo etc and that since I am "older generation" I need help figuring it out. I tell them, I will send $250 back if they send me $50. Of course I use a fake name for the Cashapp and it actually worked twice and the scammers got scammed. I suppose the chance of that working for you are very slim but these scammers are so greedy that it seems to have worked a couple of times for me. Making up for the one time I got scammed (recent post on here) so it all evens out.
With specific this one she was going to send $1 which I should have actually taken but I said I need $50, so she of course she knew I was trying the reverse scam. Seems petty from my end but recently there have been waves of fake profiles and scammers on the site so just having some fun with these individuals.
-
11-01-23 14:29 #529Senior Member

Posts: 390GDfMonix
Hey, I'm from the Orlando board and just wanted to give you Tampa guys a heads up. This chick is a known scammer over in Orlando so best advised to avoid her, or better yet waste her time with fake dates.










Reply With Quote




