Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by Legalizeit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for replying. As I said before I have not used any sugar web sites like seeking or what's your price. I'm wondering if guys are paying at least 300 for a girl on seeking or what's your price, why not just get an escort? What's the advantage of these web sites?
    To add to what the others have posted on here, is that you definitely are able to find a girl on here with GFE and even an exclusive to you if you play it right. I have had some long term arrangements with 10/10 young babes that turned into real relationships and live in situations. Had to end due to either relocation on my end or they wanted to get married and have babies.

    For sure you will also find escorts on Seeking as well, but rather easy to identify them based on their profile and communication style. It does take a lot of effort to find the GFE girls who really want a connection as well and are looking for something NSA but exclusive. I go through at least 4-5 per month and keep a couple in my rotation but phase them out as I see if they are flaky or looking to be a volume provider.

    With regards to Whats Your PRice, not really any good experience and most of the girls that are on there actually expect to get paid for just a dinner date and no fun. So I stay off that site after dabbling a bit in it.

  2. #527

    Some Intel

    Sorry if any is duplicate. Have not partaken in any of these so YMMV (mixed bag of price and my schedule):

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-ce1eba0aa616

    $600 ppm and bb ok. Can't host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-05b6a02af56a

    $500 ppm no anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-6af32bfbc72b

    $400 ppm no anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-6a4370716ed8

    $500 ppm will host no anal.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-ac010f96738f

    Wants $550 ppm and some amount for M&G.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-e4afaac8418d

    $300 ppm can host. I can tell you the pics are NOT accurate. 20 years ago maybe.

    I'm looking for somebody reliable that can meet for workday lunch date stuff so if you want to share shoot me a PM. I'll keep sharing what I scout out.

  3. #526

    Sexywholesome

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-1c6d316d650c

    I vaguely remember someone reviewing this girl but I can't find it. If you've seen her can you share some details? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but I'd have to shift schedules and I'd rather not if the experience isn't worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1201ffab-7b97-4ea3-8f7f-f8759482e054_2x.jpg‎   0b5d3b43-028e-4d39-b678-8b1c8edf8b7a_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Based on a lot of the Sugar Babies reviews I have read, the one advantage that appears often is the availability of BBFS. In my opinion, otherwise most of these ladies have GPS and are not worth the risk of having a bad time versus a known escort. There are some sexy, young, very attractive escorts available that still provide a GFE experience for $400 or less.
    Yes that is it. You can land much younger girls who offer true GFE. Much more suggestable. Also you don't buy by the hour or hours. It's really like a date with a gf that ends in the bed for the most part. Conversations are usually better than a pro where it's just mechanical.

  5. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by Legalizeit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for replying. As I said before I have not used any sugar web sites like seeking or what's your price. I'm wondering if guys are paying at least 300 for a girl on seeking or what's your price, why not just get an escort? What's the advantage of these web sites?
    Based on a lot of the Sugar Babies reviews I have read, the one advantage that appears often is the availability of BBFS. In my opinion, otherwise most of these ladies have GPS and are not worth the risk of having a bad time versus a known escort. There are some sexy, young, very attractive escorts available that still provide a GFE experience for $400 or less.

  6. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Opinions could possibly vary on this. Some research on this forum may help, but for me if don't do meet and greets anymore unless I have already negotiated a ppm amount. In person and with your dick doing the thinking you are prone to making a rash decision or agreeing to an amount you might later regret.

    Amount depends on how much game you have and tbh how you look. If you are not unattractive and in good shape you don't have to pay a premium for the most part. My own data suggests age and attractiveness of the girl is a big factor as well. Older and less attractive may agree to very little. I had one tell me once that she had gotten anywhere from 100 to 500. For me if I have found that trying to get to agreement on 300 has maybe a 50% success rate. 400 has much higher odds. 500, for me, is reserved for young and hot. YMMV.

    For example, met this one a few times for 400:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-a72957bd6a5e

    Sex was great, but wasn't really into her so moved on.
    Thanks for replying. As I said before I have not used any sugar web sites like seeking or what's your price. I'm wondering if guys are paying at least 300 for a girl on seeking or what's your price, why not just get an escort? What's the advantage of these web sites?

  7. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    But you have good taste!
    Good and expensive, I am afraid!

  8. #521

  9. #520

  10. #519

    Farrah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-97089d724be5

    This one wants 2 k a week, doesn't seem open to budging from that number. Says she dances at Scores. Hard pass.

  11. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen.

    I've been chatting with these two curvy hotties who seem legit and ready to enjoy a get together. I am considering meeting one or both very soon.

    I am curious if any of you have met either in person and could provide any useful intel or feedback? Do they look like their posted pics, were they a good time and worth your time and allowance- just anything you think would be good for me to know!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-481825caca7a

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a41dc8610c44

    PM is fine and thanks in advance!
    The first one's IG:

    https://instagram.com/kamilperezz?ig...RlODBiNWFlZA==

  12. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    This is very helpful. Thank you. If I can get check in at noon or 1 pm that's really all I would need.
    I'm in the same boat. This Hyatt 12 pm check in thing has been a life saver.

  13. #516

    Voluptuous Latina Intel anyone?

    Hello Gentlemen.

    I've been chatting with these two curvy hotties who seem legit and ready to enjoy a get together. I am considering meeting one or both very soon.

    I am curious if any of you have met either in person and could provide any useful intel or feedback? Do they look like their posted pics, were they a good time and worth your time and allowance- just anything you think would be good for me to know!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-481825caca7a

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a41dc8610c44

    PM is fine and thanks in advance!

  14. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017  [View Original Post]
    If few results on DayUse, you basically have to start checking each hotel chain. Hotel chains that do day rooms will let you enter the start and end date as the same day when booking. Hilton does this. I think Wyndham too. That will pull up day use options. Pay attention to hours though. Wyndham, for example, is like 8 am-2 pm, but Hilton is like 11-7 or something.

    But the most reliable one is Hyatt hotels. Join their World of Hyatt reward program (it's free) and they now let you pay a $20 fee to guarantee an early check in time. It's been awesome.
    This is very helpful. Thank you. If I can get check in at noon or 1 pm that's really all I would need.

  15. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Serious question. Most other cities have good options to use dayuse.com to find daytime rooms. Orlando for example has lots of options. Tampa is pretty baren. What kind of work arounds are you using?

    Obviously this is probably most relevant for married SDS.
    If few results on DayUse, you basically have to start checking each hotel chain. Hotel chains that do day rooms will let you enter the start and end date as the same day when booking. Hilton does this. I think Wyndham too. That will pull up day use options. Pay attention to hours though. Wyndham, for example, is like 8 am-2 pm, but Hilton is like 11-7 or something.

    But the most reliable one is Hyatt hotels. Join their World of Hyatt reward program (it's free) and they now let you pay a $20 fee to guarantee an early check in time. It's been awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape