Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1083
-
11-01-23 11:59 #528Senior Member

Posts: 101To add to what the others have posted on here, is that you definitely are able to find a girl on here with GFE and even an exclusive to you if you play it right. I have had some long term arrangements with 10/10 young babes that turned into real relationships and live in situations. Had to end due to either relocation on my end or they wanted to get married and have babies.
Originally Posted by Legalizeit
[View Original Post]
For sure you will also find escorts on Seeking as well, but rather easy to identify them based on their profile and communication style. It does take a lot of effort to find the GFE girls who really want a connection as well and are looking for something NSA but exclusive. I go through at least 4-5 per month and keep a couple in my rotation but phase them out as I see if they are flaky or looking to be a volume provider.
With regards to Whats Your PRice, not really any good experience and most of the girls that are on there actually expect to get paid for just a dinner date and no fun. So I stay off that site after dabbling a bit in it.
-
11-01-23 11:44 #527Regular Member

Posts: 19Some Intel
Sorry if any is duplicate. Have not partaken in any of these so YMMV (mixed bag of price and my schedule):
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-ce1eba0aa616
$600 ppm and bb ok. Can't host.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-05b6a02af56a
$500 ppm no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-6af32bfbc72b
$400 ppm no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-6a4370716ed8
$500 ppm will host no anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-ac010f96738f
Wants $550 ppm and some amount for M&G.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-e4afaac8418d
$300 ppm can host. I can tell you the pics are NOT accurate. 20 years ago maybe.
I'm looking for somebody reliable that can meet for workday lunch date stuff so if you want to share shoot me a PM. I'll keep sharing what I scout out.
-
10-30-23 11:27 #526Senior Member

Posts: 280Sexywholesome
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-1c6d316d650c
I vaguely remember someone reviewing this girl but I can't find it. If you've seen her can you share some details? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but I'd have to shift schedules and I'd rather not if the experience isn't worth it.
-
10-30-23 10:02 #525Regular Member

Posts: 19Yes that is it. You can land much younger girls who offer true GFE. Much more suggestable. Also you don't buy by the hour or hours. It's really like a date with a gf that ends in the bed for the most part. Conversations are usually better than a pro where it's just mechanical.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 15:00 #524Senior Member

Posts: 201Based on a lot of the Sugar Babies reviews I have read, the one advantage that appears often is the availability of BBFS. In my opinion, otherwise most of these ladies have GPS and are not worth the risk of having a bad time versus a known escort. There are some sexy, young, very attractive escorts available that still provide a GFE experience for $400 or less.
Originally Posted by Legalizeit
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 12:23 #523Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks for replying. As I said before I have not used any sugar web sites like seeking or what's your price. I'm wondering if guys are paying at least 300 for a girl on seeking or what's your price, why not just get an escort? What's the advantage of these web sites?
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 15:23 #522Regular Member

Posts: 2Good and expensive, I am afraid!
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 19:57 #521Senior Member

Posts: 346Unfortunately no.
But you have good taste!
Originally Posted by TampaJT
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 08:37 #520Regular Member

Posts: 2
-
10-23-23 12:30 #519Senior Member

Posts: 280Farrah
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-97089d724be5
This one wants 2 k a week, doesn't seem open to budging from that number. Says she dances at Scores. Hard pass.
-
10-22-23 12:16 #518Senior Member

Posts: 384The first one's IG:
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/kamilperezz?ig...RlODBiNWFlZA==
-
10-21-23 19:21 #517Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm in the same boat. This Hyatt 12 pm check in thing has been a life saver.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 11:26 #516Senior Member

Posts: 346Voluptuous Latina Intel anyone?
Hello Gentlemen.
I've been chatting with these two curvy hotties who seem legit and ready to enjoy a get together. I am considering meeting one or both very soon.
I am curious if any of you have met either in person and could provide any useful intel or feedback? Do they look like their posted pics, were they a good time and worth your time and allowance- just anything you think would be good for me to know!
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-481825caca7a
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a41dc8610c44
PM is fine and thanks in advance!
-
10-20-23 20:38 #515Senior Member

Posts: 384This is very helpful. Thank you. If I can get check in at noon or 1 pm that's really all I would need.
Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 07:30 #514Senior Member

Posts: 26If few results on DayUse, you basically have to start checking each hotel chain. Hotel chains that do day rooms will let you enter the start and end date as the same day when booking. Hilton does this. I think Wyndham too. That will pull up day use options. Pay attention to hours though. Wyndham, for example, is like 8 am-2 pm, but Hilton is like 11-7 or something.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
But the most reliable one is Hyatt hotels. Join their World of Hyatt reward program (it's free) and they now let you pay a $20 fee to guarantee an early check in time. It's been awesome.










Reply With Quote




