Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 8134
-
10-26-23 16:27 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 135How could I get a reference from one of you guys. I would treat you to a nice steak dinner and drinks.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 02:15 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 36Age? Height? Would you rate her body face?
Originally Posted by ScottLV
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 00:35 #4277Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276New K-agency everyweek
It seems that every week there's a new K-agency popping out. Becarful who you give your info.
-
10-24-23 17:04 #4276Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Yes, I recommended Vivi in this post.
Originally Posted by TokyoJohn
[View Original Post]
#4212.
-
10-24-23 17:00 #4275Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Bomi Vegas k club
Bomi provided a solid GFE / pse experience.
Not fat but slightly more thick petite than I prefer. Nice firm b's and ass.
She was very thorough in the shower with kissing and BJ teasing. She handled 69, cowboy, reverse, missionary, and doggie well but responded best to missionary. She took my load reverse and it was fun to see it drip out.
She took direction well despite the language barrier. My only complaint was I was overheating until she put the fans on. Total was $$. 8.
Much better than pink wellness with no door ringing and much cleaner and private. I may repeat but I prefer spinners on the skinny side.
-
10-24-23 14:02 #4274Regular Member

Posts: 7Vegas K Club
Had anyone seen Dana or Vivi from Vegas K-Club? If so what are your thoughts?
-
10-24-23 11:34 #4273Regular Member

Posts: 7Vegas K-Club
Anyone see Dana or Vivi from Asian K-Club? If so what were your thoughts?
-
10-24-23 01:53 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 352VAC Betty or Rachel
Looking for the most petite younger and see Betty and Rachel. Anyone try either or have feedback on them? Miss Miso since she left.
-
10-23-23 23:14 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 47$350 BBFS msog.
-
10-23-23 13:09 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 1299Over the past several years, I've known at least 5 or 6 K-girls at three different agencies that got robbed / mugged, and each time, the assailant was an AA person, so I think the agencies generally do a ban so the girls feel safe.
Originally Posted by Dbrown84
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 21:42 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 36I've pretty much given up on finding an AA friendly agency in Vegas. It is a bummer. Looks like some nice talent there.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 14:37 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 135I just called and they do not take black men. That is a bummer.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 11:31 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 82Flower
Has anyone seen Flower I s she 23 yo or 33 yo are there any reviews? Sure would like any intel.
-
10-21-23 09:31 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 298I've seen them too, pretty much all the veterans in the roster LOL just curious about the newbies.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 09:06 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 82Flower
Has anyone seen Flower from little tokyo.










Reply With Quote





