Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 7529
-
10-28-23 20:00 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 105Excutive Center
There are a few places in the Executive Center on Bishop Street.
Originally Posted by AsianFunTime
[View Original Post]
Search "bishop" on bedpage.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../search/bishop
Read the forum, some may be legit, some may be scammers.
-
10-28-23 11:42 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 1444411 Information
Nico at Thai Orchid is pretty too and does a good massage.
Originally Posted by Blacks
[View Original Post]
She has short blonde hair. Wears a mini skirt to show off her beautiful legs.
-
10-28-23 11:08 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 1444411 Information
You're very welcome. Donation 180 including house fee.
Originally Posted by Blacks
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 06:10 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 596Thanks for the 411 what was the damage I guess avg is fine thinking of trying Thai Orchid or Aiea Towne center sites.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 01:08 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 86Aml3740,
Originally Posted by Aml3740
[View Original Post]
How long was your session with Sally?
-
10-26-23 20:49 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 1183Both Lexi and Kathy used to work there when it was hot stone. Wonder who this new person and shop owners are.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 19:32 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 480Chinese Delight
Sounds like you found a good one. Thanks for sharing. Was the damage the usual 60 plus tips? 160 total or more? Hope she stays around since it's hard to find good young MT with good attitude, looks, and service these days.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 18:51 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 278Chinese delight.
Went to CC#203 . Couple of months ago I got husseled in and met some of the Chinese ladies.
At the time it changed hands and was called HOT STONE SPA.
Got the call, to go there again to see, and now changed hands again called HELEN'S SPA. A very sweet friendly lady.
So this trip met a younger, smiley, friendly MT, that doesn't speak any English. Communication through an App, which works I guess.
During the massagee, one hand holding the jewels, the other hand massaging the back, butt, and legs. Kept asking "OK" . Yes OK.
On the flip TINY was a noodle, asked her to wake him up with some lomi lomi. It Felt good so I said WOW. She said " wow" with a questionable look and I said OK.
TINY woke up standing straight, she looked at me with a smile and said " wow wow".
I don't speak Chinese, so don't ask me her name. I don't think a full menu is available. Roaming allowed. Still new yet, needs training, hugs and kisses before leaving.
I like the shop, Good location to slip in and out. YMMV. FME.
-
10-26-23 18:43 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 1444Rita
It's my pleasure. You're very welcome. I just remembered that not only was she.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
Grumpy and seemed upset but also didn't smile at all nor talk at all. No conversation at all.
Just looking upset. I finally asked her if something was wrong and if she was okay.
She didn't respond. Maybe she was having a bad day.
-
10-26-23 17:49 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 223Rita
I'm def not repeating. Thanks 4 your input.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 16:54 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 41Enya AD
Hi guys, there is Enya Ad. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23095296.html.
Happy hunting everyone!
-
10-26-23 16:32 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 1444Rita
I saw her years ago when she was at Phusasiam Thai in.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
Pearl City. She was grumpy and didn't smile and seemed upset.
The whole session. Haven't seen her since.
Maybe she was having a bad day?
-
10-26-23 15:46 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 713Where is Enya and what dos she charge?
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:30 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 223Rita
Seen this one precovid. She was a looker and massage was ok. Limited menu. She also on that rotation to VA. Had an appointment recently and I should have read her recent reviews. Said everything I wanted to hear on text but in person I guess she forgot what she said as far as what she was open too. Tried mutual touching but kept pushing hand away. Massage was rushed and tried to jackhammer me. I stopped the rest of the session. Photo has been photoshopped and attitude stinks. Has gained much weight. I will not repeat. But that was just my experience. Maybe caught her on a bad day.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23093970.html
-Kratos.
-
10-26-23 15:16 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 223CoCo
One of my ATFs said leaving this weekend.
I've made my appointment.
I've reviewed her before. I don't post to much detail due to she or someone she knows reads this forum and I don't know if all mongers receive the same treatment. I've gotten many PMs and ask to continue to reach out that way. But I've never been disappointed.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23092351.html
Be kind to the ladies.
Your fellow Monger Kratos.










Reply With Quote






