Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 502 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5474

    Excutive Center

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFunTime  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I will be staying near the ship ports is there anything nearby I can have a good time and quickly get back? I will only have a short time before I get on a cruise with the wife. Someone tell me where is best option for me? I would love to checkout the scene there.
    There are a few places in the Executive Center on Bishop Street.

    Search "bishop" on bedpage.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../search/bishop

    Read the forum, some may be legit, some may be scammers.

  2. #5473

    411 Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacks  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the 411 what was the damage I guess avg is fine thinking of trying Thai Orchid or Aiea Towne center sites.
    Nico at Thai Orchid is pretty too and does a good massage.

    She has short blonde hair. Wears a mini skirt to show off her beautiful legs.

  3. #5472

    411 Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacks  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the 411 what was the damage I guess avg is fine thinking of trying Thai Orchid or Aiea Towne center sites.
    You're very welcome. Donation 180 including house fee.

  4. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Rose at Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center does a nice Thai massage with HE.

    She is advertised in back page. She is late 20's 5'6" 120 pounds.

    JJ at Pin Thai Aiea Towne Center also does a great Thai massage too with HE.

    She is mid 30's. She is 5'6" 140 pounds. Both ladies are pretty.

    Nico at Thai Orchid Pearl City also does a great Thai massage and HE.

    She is 40's. 5'0 110 pounds.
    Thanks for the 411 what was the damage I guess avg is fine thinking of trying Thai Orchid or Aiea Towne center sites.

  5. #5470
    Quote Originally Posted by Aml3740  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sally recently for Nuru massage. I am not one to negotiate for this hobby. If the price is too high, I just find someone with a price I like.

    She started off with a decent massage. I've had better legit massages, to be honest, but it was nice. Especially around my neck and upper back. It moved on to my lower back, but, and legs. She knows how to tease without making it obvious. Then she moved on to Nuru. Topless body slide with oil, not gel. It was nice. My dream would be a table shower with her! Then came the flip. She climbed on top and started her slide. She slid down on me, then jumped up. Her face was surprised, and I think I almost slid inside. She was more careful after that (a shame really! But is so sensual. No kissing, but, damn, she gets right up to your face teasing you while sliding on you, then turn around and started tugging me and rubbing me on her crotch. I couldn't control myself any longer, for sure!

    I'm in my 40's, and I would guess her to be my age or younger. Her face is cute and her body is really nice. Her boobs are big, but not too big for her small body. I think $200 is a little steep, considering AMP offers full service for just a little more, but I don't think it is a waste of money. She knows what she is doing and does it very well. I didn't task for BJ, but I may next time if she offers it.
    Aml3740,

    How long was your session with Sally?

  6. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Went to CC#203 . Couple of months ago I got husseled in and met some of the Chinese ladies.

    At the time it changed hands and was called HOT STONE SPA.

    Got the call, to go there again to see, and now changed hands again called HELEN'S SPA. A very sweet friendly lady.

    So this trip met a younger, smiley, friendly MT, that doesn't speak any English. Communication through an App, which works I guess.

    During the massagee, one hand holding the jewels, the other hand massaging the back, butt, and legs. Kept asking "OK" . Yes OK.

    On the flip TINY was a noodle, asked her to wake him up with some lomi lomi. It Felt good so I said WOW. She said " wow" with a questionable look and I said OK.

    TINY woke up standing straight, she looked at me with a smile and said " wow wow".

    I don't speak Chinese, so don't ask me her name. I don't think a full menu is available. Roaming allowed. Still new yet, needs training, hugs and kisses before leaving.

    I like the shop, Good location to slip in and out. YMMV. FME.
    Both Lexi and Kathy used to work there when it was hot stone. Wonder who this new person and shop owners are.

  7. #5468

    Chinese Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Went to CC#203 . Couple of months ago I got husseled in and met some of the Chinese ladies.

    At the time it changed hands and was called HOT STONE SPA.

    Got the call, to go there again to see, and now changed hands again called HELEN'S SPA. A very sweet friendly lady.

    So this trip met a younger, smiley, friendly MT, that doesn't speak any English. Communication through an App, which works I guess.

    During the massagee, one hand holding the jewels, the other hand massaging the back, butt, and legs. Kept asking "OK" . Yes OK.

    On the flip TINY was a noodle, asked her to wake him up with some lomi lomi. It Felt good so I said WOW. She said " wow" with a questionable look and I said OK.

    TINY woke up standing straight, she looked at me with a smile and said " wow wow".

    I don't speak Chinese, so don't ask me her name. I don't think a full menu is available. Roaming allowed. Still new yet, needs training, hugs and kisses before leaving.

    I like the shop, Good location to slip in and out. YMMV. FME.
    Sounds like you found a good one. Thanks for sharing. Was the damage the usual 60 plus tips? 160 total or more? Hope she stays around since it's hard to find good young MT with good attitude, looks, and service these days.

  8. #5467

    Chinese delight.

    Went to CC#203 . Couple of months ago I got husseled in and met some of the Chinese ladies.

    At the time it changed hands and was called HOT STONE SPA.

    Got the call, to go there again to see, and now changed hands again called HELEN'S SPA. A very sweet friendly lady.

    So this trip met a younger, smiley, friendly MT, that doesn't speak any English. Communication through an App, which works I guess.

    During the massagee, one hand holding the jewels, the other hand massaging the back, butt, and legs. Kept asking "OK" . Yes OK.

    On the flip TINY was a noodle, asked her to wake him up with some lomi lomi. It Felt good so I said WOW. She said " wow" with a questionable look and I said OK.

    TINY woke up standing straight, she looked at me with a smile and said " wow wow".

    I don't speak Chinese, so don't ask me her name. I don't think a full menu is available. Roaming allowed. Still new yet, needs training, hugs and kisses before leaving.

    I like the shop, Good location to slip in and out. YMMV. FME.

  9. #5466

    Rita

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    I'm def not repeating. Thanks 4 your input.
    It's my pleasure. You're very welcome. I just remembered that not only was she.

    Grumpy and seemed upset but also didn't smile at all nor talk at all. No conversation at all.

    Just looking upset. I finally asked her if something was wrong and if she was okay.

    She didn't respond. Maybe she was having a bad day.

  10. #5465

    Rita

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago when she was at Phusasiam Thai in.

    Pearl City. She was grumpy and didn't smile and seemed upset.

    The whole session. Haven't seen her since.

    Maybe she was having a bad day?
    I'm def not repeating. Thanks 4 your input.

  11. #5464

    Enya AD

    Hi guys, there is Enya Ad. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23095296.html.

    Happy hunting everyone!

  12. #5463

    Rita

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one precovid. She was a looker and massage was ok. Limited menu. She also on that rotation to VA. Had an appointment recently and I should have read her recent reviews. Said everything I wanted to hear on text but in person I guess she forgot what she said as far as what she was open too. Tried mutual touching but kept pushing hand away. Massage was rushed and tried to jackhammer me. I stopped the rest of the session. Photo has been photoshopped and attitude stinks. Has gained much weight. I will not repeat. But that was just my experience. Maybe caught her on a bad day.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23093970.html

    -Kratos.
    I saw her years ago when she was at Phusasiam Thai in.

    Pearl City. She was grumpy and didn't smile and seemed upset.

    The whole session. Haven't seen her since.

    Maybe she was having a bad day?

  13. #5462
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIki  [View Original Post]
    I am always looking for good masseuses, so I give Enya a try!

    Enya works in a decent house independently, easy parking, Enya greeting me with.

    Low cut shirt and shorts panties! Enya boob is looking so great, I assume with no bra!

    This is good sign for more play!

    Enya doesn't charge up front, this the second good sign!

    There's third good sign, I surprise there is a suite room, with a bathroom, that I like it so much.

    Room is spacious and light doesn't dimmed!

    After shower, I face down in massage table, Enya asks me which body parts do you what me focus on?

    I almost immediately answer: my junior please! But man! Be polite and decent! Also this is my first time meet her!
    Where is Enya and what dos she charge?

  14. #5461

    Rita

    Seen this one precovid. She was a looker and massage was ok. Limited menu. She also on that rotation to VA. Had an appointment recently and I should have read her recent reviews. Said everything I wanted to hear on text but in person I guess she forgot what she said as far as what she was open too. Tried mutual touching but kept pushing hand away. Massage was rushed and tried to jackhammer me. I stopped the rest of the session. Photo has been photoshopped and attitude stinks. Has gained much weight. I will not repeat. But that was just my experience. Maybe caught her on a bad day.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23093970.html

    -Kratos.

  15. #5460

    CoCo

    One of my ATFs said leaving this weekend.

    I've made my appointment.

    I've reviewed her before. I don't post to much detail due to she or someone she knows reads this forum and I don't know if all mongers receive the same treatment. I've gotten many PMs and ask to continue to reach out that way. But I've never been disappointed.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23092351.html

    Be kind to the ladies.

    Your fellow Monger Kratos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape