Escort Review: Massage with HE
+
Submit Review
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7529
-
10-26-23 14:22 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 90Ad?
Also looking for good massage.
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 11:45 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 1447Enya
Where is she located?
Originally Posted by JackIki
[View Original Post]
How tall / weight?
Age?
-
10-25-23 22:13 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 41Enya
I am always looking for good masseuses, so I give Enya a try!
Enya works in a decent house independently, easy parking, Enya greeting me with.
Low cut shirt and shorts panties! Enya boob is looking so great, I assume with no bra!
This is good sign for more play!
Enya doesn't charge up front, this the second good sign!
There's third good sign, I surprise there is a suite room, with a bathroom, that I like it so much.
Room is spacious and light doesn't dimmed!
After shower, I face down in massage table, Enya asks me which body parts do you what me focus on?
I almost immediately answer: my junior please! But man! Be polite and decent! Also this is my first time meet her!
So I tell Enya shoulder please! Enya really can do great massage! Sensitive and relaxing, from head to toe! Most exciting.
Moment in end of face down session is Enya's magic hand roaming my inner legs gradually to crotch! So sensitive!
In flip, fun time is begin, slow and sensitive HJ, making feel like in the heavens, during the session Enya allows to roam.
Her natural boobs is so amazing large and soft! Enya has very proportion, I almost lost in this amazing body!
But there is a bad news I want to tell you, no FS! I try asking several, but I get the same answer!
By the end. Enya is best masseuse and HE provider I ever met so far, and with fair rate, very good attitude, willing to please!
I will repeat again and again! Treat me girl nice guy! This girl deserve it!
Happy hunting everyone!
-
10-25-23 21:07 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 61Rose
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079256.html
Went to visit Rose. Not the girl in the picture remotely, so I left and didn't partake. MT was in her 60's, easily. She was sweet though, just not what I wanted.
Place is in the Ilikai hotel.
-
10-25-23 18:47 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 353I believe she is Thai. If she's the one that I seen in the bar.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 18:31 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 1447Amy
Thank you for sharing. Appreciate very much.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 18:26 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 223MT. Amy
Her name is Amy. She worked with Nancy on her last trip here.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 18:25 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 835If it's the Sally I'm thinking of either Chinese or Viet.
Originally Posted by RadioHazard
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 18:24 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 223Sally
She is Thai.
Originally Posted by RadioHazard
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 17:09 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 1304Is she Korean? That tattoo I'm sure its common but swear I seen it before maybe at bar or AMP?
I am sucker for blonde Asians. Too bad no FS.
Originally Posted by Aml3740
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 16:11 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 1447Name Please
Thank you for sharing. What is the name of this provider?
Originally Posted by Todahi2
[View Original Post]
Picture looks like a younger version of Nancy who used to work at Pin Thai Aiea and now.
Is on Beretania Street (owner of Thai Massage Store).
Is the lady you saw Nancy? Thank you.
-
10-25-23 16:03 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 1403Vera
I noticed that she has 2 numbers. 1 is a area code 808 & the other 719. Which number is better to contact her or it doesn't matter.
-
10-25-23 12:33 #5447Regular Member

Posts: 18Hard pass
I've tried her when she was in Aiea. Paid $$ for topless massage that lasted 15 minutes with a jackhammer finish.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 15:30 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 141CC Jasmine
OK massage, nice sensual HJ and covered FS. $240.
Nice change of pace from the usual carousel of providers. The FS was a surprise based on previous reviews.
-
10-24-23 02:11 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 154Sally
I saw Sally recently for Nuru massage. I am not one to negotiate for this hobby. If the price is too high, I just find someone with a price I like.
She started off with a decent massage. I've had better legit massages, to be honest, but it was nice. Especially around my neck and upper back. It moved on to my lower back, but, and legs. She knows how to tease without making it obvious. Then she moved on to Nuru. Topless body slide with oil, not gel. It was nice. My dream would be a table shower with her! Then came the flip. She climbed on top and started her slide. She slid down on me, then jumped up. Her face was surprised, and I think I almost slid inside. She was more careful after that (a shame really! But is so sensual. No kissing, but, damn, she gets right up to your face teasing you while sliding on you, then turn around and started tugging me and rubbing me on her crotch. I couldn't control myself any longer, for sure!
I'm in my 40's, and I would guess her to be my age or younger. Her face is cute and her body is really nice. Her boobs are big, but not too big for her small body. I think $200 is a little steep, considering AMP offers full service for just a little more, but I don't think it is a waste of money. She knows what she is doing and does it very well. I didn't task for BJ, but I may next time if she offers it.









Reply With Quote






